Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Pros

Great value for money
Reliable coverage
Excellent customer care

Bruce of Adelaide
Bruce of AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed with Felix!

not good enough

very slow, tiktok and youtube 20sec buffer before starts, surfing the net slow, watching movie on netflix keeps buffering, not satiesfied thous its good because its unlimited data, but poor speed

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Good service but full of lies, still worth it

Isn't actually free for the first month,
Consist drop outs,
Don't go over 500gb or restricted service will reduce speed to nothing,
Barley 2mbps of download speed peak, sits around 1mbps

It's pretty good

Signal service isn't very good, but it might just be because I live in a country town, drop outs are frequent, but connection speed and download speed seems all good

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Hey Patrick, so great to have you on board! We can check out what's going on with your signal if you like, just chat to our team through the app when you've got a moment. We're online every day.
- Gigi from the Care team

Affordable

I like that is is affordable but the coverage I receive is not the best and the data speeds are quite slow, if there was better coverage it would be perfect

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

The idea is great but it falls short.

Very good idea,
The Vodafone coverage is terrible if you live anywhere regional and the speeds are quite bad as well. Even at some points I’d have completely no service in a costal city/town (35,000 people).

I’m thinking of changing provider again even though the deal is fantastic and the idea is wonderful. Over great idea but should of been done with another network provider.

Worse Than I Thought

yes its good value on paper $35/month for unlimited data at speeds of 20mb/s but in reality its really slow, im struggling to watch youtube with it. I thought it would atleast be able to stream video.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
andy b.
andy b.South East Queensland, QLD

The price is amazing, but the data speed is not.

Sharon
SharonSouthern and Hills, SA

Great while at home only.

Signal drop outs unable to use Spotify, access some games rewards on holiday in the Riverland was disappointing which made recommending Felix difficult.
My husband will have to stay with Telstra

Very poor service

In 4 months with Felix I have been left without internet for 3 weeks and then unable to call or receiving call for another 2 weeks (still ongoing). Always the same answer "we are investigating we will get back to you shortly". We don't have the same meaning of "shortly". We always discuss the issue with a new team member that will repeat the same thing over and over. I'm not expecting the fastest network in the world for this price but just something that works. Each time there is an network update in my area I have a new problem and no solution. Pay extra dollars and stay away from felix and vodafone (their network provider)

Marwan
Marwan

I have already done it 4/5 times over the past two weeks. Keep saying they will call me back with an update... It's pathetic.

Yu-Chuan
Yu-ChuanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It gets the job done

Pretty good but speed could be faster id say. I would say outages need to be put up on social media. More rewards perhaps and perhaps go to 5g offer phone and plans

Connection

Hello I like Felix, only problem is connection issues where phone becomes roaming and i have to network reset to fix a few times. This problem has only showed up with felix. I would like connection issues to fixed thanks

Hey Scott,
That definitely doesn't sound like the norm. We'd love a chance to check out what's going on there. Pop into live chat with us when you get a chance and we'll do our best to get this sorted.
- Emalie from the Care team

Find out how Felix Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Great for everything but the phone service

While the fundamental idea of a singular price point with unlimited data (while being environmentally conscious) sounds great, it falls short in practical use. Being a subsidiary of the Vodafone network, coverage is spotty at best and speeds can often drop out (even with an iPhone 12 Pro). When it does work it’s a great relief to not have to give my data usage a second thought. However I don’t really see a way for Felix to get around these network issues, and doubt I’ll be hanging around much longer.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent Value

I've been with Felix for a while. I can't complain too much for the price, but the data speeds are very choppy. Sometimes I'll do a speed test and get 20mbps, other times it goes down to 5mbps or below. It is fine for web browsing, but not really suitable for streaming as it buffers a lot (in my experience).

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Hey Tony! We'd love to try some troubleshooting to see if we can stabilise your data speeds. We have humans online every day if you'd like to chat to us from your felix app.
- Georgia from the Care team

smok
smokCentral Queensland, QLD

I signed up under a free month promotion for Felix Mobile. I live in Central Queensland, and it's like Vodafone towers don't exist here. I'm getting HDPSA+ at best. After a speed test I couldn't even reach 1mb/s. Obviously something is very wrong here and as such I won't continue for obvious reasons. I've had both Telstra and Optus here, and they both work well, though Telstra works far better. This plan might be ideal for cities, etc but even standing outside in the near middle of town, I get H+ on my upper screen. Definitely not worth $35 a month. Sorry. I believe the Vodafone map is misleading. It shows full 4g but I can't even get that.

Hates S.asked

Why do you keep claiming people are not to use your Felix network like a home internet plan?

It doesn't matter whether I use another device vs my phone to download data off the internet, I'm still using thr same amount of data at the end of the day, so why do you keep repeating that your Felix network/plan "with unlimited data" is not designed to replace home internet - Or in my case, my mobile which sometimes gets used as a hotspot to download data or update a game???

Please explain why people are not to use your "unlimited internet plan" to replace their home internet if they're not downloading more than they normally would and don't "beat around the bush" with your answer please.

Hugh McGarry
Hugh McGarry

I suspect that it is to avoid clogging up their (Vodafone) back haul 4G network with some people downloading massive amounts of data.

Kelly w.asked

How can I pay b4 my due date

Narda
Narda

Can use the Felix app

Kelly w.

I'm on the app. It's set up every 30 days to automatically but was wondering how can I pay b4 the due date

Tom S.
Tom S.asked

Is felix network reception in Brunswick, victoria 3056?

felix mobileFelix MobileSend a private message

Hiya Tom! Have a squiz at our coverage map below, or chat to us in the felix app if you need a hand!
- Jake from the Care team

Get an answer from our members and Felix Mobile representatives

About Felix Mobile

On Felix Mobile’s single plan, callers receive the following features for $35 a month:

• unlimited data at speeds up to 20Mbps.
  • unlimited calls and text.
  • tethering (hotspot).
  • the ability to pause your monthly plan.
  • switching providers to Felix with a digital eSIM.
  • no lock-in contract or exit fees.

Optional add-ons include unlimited international calls and texts for an extra $5 a month in 40 selected countries, and international roaming for $20 to use over 365 days.

Felix also organises for one tree to be planted each month for every customer.

Points of praise:

• Customers of Felix Mobile encountered customer service that’s quick, efficient and helpful - and which continues for the duration of a plan, not just during the sign-up process.
  • If setting up a plan independently, it’s also easy to sign up using the Felix app.
  • The fact that unlimited data is part of the plan had reviewers happily giving a thumbs up to Felix Mobile.
  • Reviewers reported their satisfaction with the coverage, speed and signal strength they received with this mobile phone service provider.
  • The affordable price of the mobile plan was a significant plus point for reviewers.
  • Felix’s eco-friendly gesture of planting a tree every month per active customer was viewed as a great initiative by reviewers.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

Felix Mobile has its customers talking about how this is a smart plan for smartphone users - so much so, that it’s won a 2022 ProductReview Award for Best Mobile Phone Service Provider. Top points went to Felix Mobile’s excellent value for money and customer service.

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers