Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Yu-Chuan
Yu-ChuanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It gets the job done

Pretty good but speed could be faster id say. I would say outages need to be put up on social media. More rewards perhaps and perhaps go to 5g offer phone and plans

Connection

Hello I like Felix, only problem is connection issues where phone becomes roaming and i have to network reset to fix a few times. This problem has only showed up with felix. I would like connection issues to fixed thanks

Hey Scott,
That definitely doesn't sound like the norm. We'd love a chance to check out what's going on there. Pop into live chat with us when you get a chance and we'll do our best to get this sorted.
- Emalie from the Care team

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Great for everything but the phone service

While the fundamental idea of a singular price point with unlimited data (while being environmentally conscious) sounds great, it falls short in practical use. Being a subsidiary of the Vodafone network, coverage is spotty at best and speeds can often drop out (even with an iPhone 12 Pro). When it does work it’s a great relief to not have to give my data usage a second thought. However I don’t really see a way for Felix to get around these network issues, and doubt I’ll be hanging around much longer.

Local Reception
Michael
Michael

Felix mobile

I do love Felix mobile the only issue I have is the network they use it’s absolutely horrendous I live in the city of Sidney in the Potts Point area, and I get one bar of reception at the very best of times so that affects the speed of my Internet And if you make a call it drops from 4G down to 3G Vodafone need to upgrade their networks especially in the city of Sydney.

Hey Michael,
So sorry to hear you're not having the best experience with coverage in Potts Point. We'd love to help out if we can. Pop into live chat with us and one of the team will do their best to help out!
- Emalie from the Care team

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Felix Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent Value

I've been with Felix for a while. I can't complain too much for the price, but the data speeds are very choppy. Sometimes I'll do a speed test and get 20mbps, other times it goes down to 5mbps or below. It is fine for web browsing, but not really suitable for streaming as it buffers a lot (in my experience).

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Tony! We'd love to try some troubleshooting to see if we can stabilise your data speeds. We have humans online every day if you'd like to chat to us from your felix app.
- Georgia from the Care team

Alex
AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Make sure you Activate Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm

Far too Unreliable- data connection

No internet service again in Paddington for an hour.
Completely stuck, needing to connect on messenger to find an address -but nothing!! No Connection. Had to find someone with another provider to hotspot me!!

This is a second time its got me stuck badly.
Can't have that happen again, made me late for work. Employer doesn't want to hear about Felix and no internet service.
Just need something that works all the time.

Felix have the best customer service 10/10

I will go back to Circles.Life - cheap brilliant connection and fast- but crap customer service.
When it comes down to it though, I need CONNECTION all the time. Such a shame as its great to have good customer service for a change.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

So sorry Andrea, thanks again for giving us a try!!

- Tony from the Care team