Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Felix Is Excellent

My brother told me he was with Felix and very happy, I couldn't believe for $35pm unlimited talk, txt and Internet. When my phone plan came up for renewal, I decided to try Felix too. I am extremely happy with Felix as well, the speed and service are excellent. It's so great not having to worry about running out of mobile data any more !

If you decide to give felix a try too before the end of January 2022, please use referral code LL00067 We will both get a $35.00 credit.

Jacob
JacobWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good service and customer friendly

Been using felix for a couple days now and have to say I’m impressed with the data speeds in my area and how friendly the staff were via Facebook messages to help setup the service,

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks a bunch, Jacob! So thrilled to hear you've had a great experience with the team and are loving felix so far.

frank
frankSydney, NSW

Best ever

St Clair nsw totally amazing unlimited data should I say anything more I need to write 30 words or more it only takes a few words to describe have good it is

Julie
JuliePerth, WA

Such a fantastic provider thank you

I love this
And the speeds are perfect
Coverage is great
Download speeds are great
I love that felix is also planting trees and the seeds are a welcome addition

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks so much for your kind review! So glad you're loving felix. Be sure to tag us on socials with pics when your seeds grow :)
- Maddie from the Care team

Anthony M.
Anthony M.Sydney, NSW

Great work Felix, May I congratulate a great deal available just in time.

Data speed and accuracy is excellent for my use. I don't run Quantum programs and software from the little HUAWEI, but Boost chewed $10 every 2 days which really hurts my budget.

Robert G.
Robert G.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional and reliable service.

It's been a long time since I've been this impressed with a telecommunication service provider. I use my phone to Wi-Fi to TV for Netflix Stan and Spotify and I have never yet experienced any unfortunate lagging or other issues with data transfer. Their customer service has always been exceptional, I reckon I will be a loyal customer for a long time to come. I only wish they offered a data only plan for a Wi-Fi device as an alternative for watching Netflix without having to use my phone. I definitely recommend Felix hundred percent

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for leaving those kind words, we're so glad you're loving felix! If you're keen to spread the love, consider sharing your referral code to get yourself and your friends $35 in your felix wallet when they activate.
- Corey from the Care team

Joclaus
Joclaus

Fantastic Service

So far so good.
Great network coverage which did worry me.
Amazing customer service team who assisted me with some questions I had.
I would highly recommend switching or signing up with them.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Joclaus, we are so thrilled to hear you are loving it at felix so far! Make sure to share around your referral code to all your friends and family for a cheeky little bump in your felix wallet when they activate.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Jade R.
Jade R.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service!

Scotty, Chris, Nik, Mitchell and Jake all offered me amazing customer service! I wanted to switch across to felix due to their sustainable approach to telecommunications, but there were a few issues porting my number across. No Issue was too large for these guys and all issues were resolved within the day of changeover! Can’t praise them enough! Thanks so much for the help and I will be recommending felix to everyone I know! :)

I am feliz with Felix!

I am happy with Felix. I have been with this company for several months and I really have no complaints. The customer service group, fabulous! I am always recommending Félix because for me he is the best offer in telephony at the moment. Thank you Felix for existing

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for such a lovely review - so sweet of you! We can't wait to plant more trees on your behalf in the future.

LincolnL
LincolnLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Felix is the best value phone plan on the market !

As a casual worker, I'm on a very tight budget and need a reliable, value for money phone plan.

After a couple of days search I found Felix, the deal is amazing $35 a month unlimited voice, txt and Internet ! My service changed over without issue in a couple of minutes. The coverage and speed is excellent with no dropouts or black spots. I have researched just about every plan available in Australia at this time and this is the best value for money/quality option currently available. I have no hesistation in recommending Felix to anyone from my experience.

If you do happen to change to felix please use my referral code LL00067 and well will both get a $35.00 credit to our accounts.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for your review and for giving us a go, LincolnL! So glad (but also not surprised) we made it to the number one spot :-)
- Chris from the Care team

JocelynB
JocelynBAU

Great value, reliable & climate-friendly

Brad W.

Beat retailer out there. Hi refectory data, service and unbeatable price

Couldn’t live without the unlimited data, calls and text.
And green too! Awesome thanks for shaking up the industry abit. Still no one else does unlimited data

Love it so much

Hey Brad,
So glad you're enjoying the shake up! We're really proud of what we're doing here. Don't forget to share your referral code with friends and family to score a cheeky credit on your account when they activate.
- Emalie from the Care team

Excellent service

The team from Felix is amazing with their customer service. I would like especially thank to Scotty and Mitch for their awesome help and service. Keep up the good work, guys.

Hey there Madeleine,
Thank YOU so much for being such an awesome customer, we're really stoked to have you on board with us!
-Scotty from the Care team

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Amazing everything

There is nothing I haven’t liked yet about Felix. Honestly the best mobile service provider I have ever encountered. Speeds are an average of 14 Mbps download and 4 Mbps upload, but for a cheaper plan at about the same speed on other plans, 100% worth it!

Local Reception
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi, Luke, thanks for the stars! This review made our day! Glad you're loving felix.
- Maddie from the Care team

So pleased

All went smoothly and no problems,
I recommend Felix to my Son
and he also joined Felix
I have not experienced dropouts and
Speed sufficient . Normally, this is a
Difficult area.
thanks for the trees

Phil S.
Phil S.asked

Can I watch Netflix/Foxtel on my son's account in my house?

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Phil! felix is designed for personal mobile phone use, though you're totally welcome to hotspot to personal devices as needed. However hotspotting to other peoples' devices and using felix to replace home internet would be a no-no with our fair use policy. Link to that one below for you, and if you have any other questions, chat with us in real time through our website or app!

Brisdaz
Brisdazasked

When are you considered a new customer again? After trialing it for a month and then deciding it's not for you but perhaps later changing location patterns so it is a better fit?

Brad W.

You can get a new number and each new number should attract the promotion, if not chat to the live chat.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey there - we love to welcome new and returning customers to felix whenever they like! There are some promotions that are only for first time customers - if you'd like to message with us in the felix app we can chat through the details. We have humans online every day.

iesb
iesbasked

Greetings,
Your policy says that the unlimited data can not be used for Third-party content that has a Network service number starting with 12, or something like that? ( I'm not Tech-savvy, it makes as much sense to me as if it was written in Klingon )

That being said, can I watch Netflix on my phone with this unlimited plan capped at 20 Mbps, or will watching video content from Netflix result in an added cost to the $35 subscription plan? ( because I have no idea what a Network service number is and if it applies to Netflix?

If possible please reply in simple and easy-to-understand language, pretend you are replying to a hyperactive 8 year old who has too much time on his hands and should really be out playing games rather than staying at home on the sofa watching movies.

Kind regards,
Ian

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Ian! You can absolutely watch Netflix on your phone with felix. There are no issues/extra costs with that at all.
For $35/month, you get unlimited calls, SMS and data at speeds of up to 20Mbps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Get an answer from our members and Felix Mobile representatives