Felix Mobile

Felix Mobile (page 2 of 8)

Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

LincolnL
LincolnLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Felix is the best value phone plan on the market !

As a casual worker, I'm on a very tight budget and need a reliable, value for money phone plan.

After a couple of days search I found Felix, the deal is amazing $35 a month unlimited voice, txt and Internet ! My service changed over without issue in a couple of minutes. The coverage and speed is excellent with no dropouts or black spots. I have researched just about every plan available in Australia at this time and this is the best value for money/quality option currently available. I have no hesistation in recommending Felix to anyone from my experience.

If you do happen to change to felix please use my referral code [Code Removed] and well will both get a $35.00 credit to our accounts.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for your review and for giving us a go, LincolnL! So glad (but also not surprised) we made it to the number one spot :-)

JocelynB
JocelynBAU

Great value, reliable & climate-friendly

Brad W.
Brad W.

Beat retailer out there. Hi refectory data, service and unbeatable price

Couldn’t live without the unlimited data, calls and text.
And green too! Awesome thanks for shaking up the industry abit. Still no one else does unlimited data

Love it so much

Hey Brad,
So glad you're enjoying the shake up! We're really proud of what we're doing here. Don't forget to share your referral code with friends and family to score a cheeky credit on your account when they activate.
- Emalie from the Care team

Excellent service

The team from Felix is amazing with their customer service. I would like especially thank to Scotty and Mitch for their awesome help and service. Keep up the good work, guys.

Hey there Madeleine,
Thank YOU so much for being such an awesome customer, we're really stoked to have you on board with us!
-Scotty from the Care team

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Amazing everything

There is nothing I haven’t liked yet about Felix. Honestly the best mobile service provider I have ever encountered. Speeds are an average of 14 Mbps download and 4 Mbps upload, but for a cheaper plan at about the same speed on other plans, 100% worth it!

Local Reception
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi, Luke, thanks for the stars! This review made our day! Glad you're loving felix.

So pleased

All went smoothly and no problems,
I recommend Felix to my Son
and he also joined Felix
I have not experienced dropouts and
Speed sufficient . Normally, this is a
Difficult area.
thanks for the trees

Kristy B.
Kristy B.Sydney, NSW

Great company

Top price with a great no contact deal and unlimited everything who can ask for anything better than that.I’ve recommended it to people I know. Cheers found no problems at all

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
alex s.
alex s.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good data speeds. Excellent value for money

Network coverage overall very good. Excellent for streaming Netflix and international calls are only 5$ a month. Would recommend felix mobile to my friends. Very satisfied with the overall service.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi there, Alex! Thanks for the fab review! So glad you're enjoying felix.

Review collected in partnership with Felix Mobile

Felix is the absolute best

Felix is excellent provider and the coverage is sufficient and perfect. The data download speeds on an unlimited basis are so sufficient. Felix Mobile is the best ever ❤ thanks Felix

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
felix mobileFelix Mobile

We think you're the best ever! Thanks for the glowing review, Lena. Great to have you with us.
- Britt from the Care team

Kellie
KellieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will never go with anyone else

Very happy with your service
No drop outs at all and the speed is great too. Will definitely not be using any other provider unless you become like the rest of them

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks Kellie! We're all about doing right by our customers so we hope to have you stick around.

Leanne
LeanneNortheast, VIC

Help is ere when you need it

Just switched. I had an issue which was quickly and easily sorted out via the online chat. Looking forward to unlimited data. Great experience so far. Fantastic service Let’s go!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the great review, so glad we were able to help you get up and running!
- Scotty from the Care team

Kelly Edwards
Kelly EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

This is perfect. I can’t live without it

Very fast staff who are happy to help with any problem you have and resolve it extremely quickly with no fuss at all
Would Definitely recommend to all my friends

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks a bunch, Kelly. So happy that you're happy! Make sure to share your referral code with your mates for a peachy $35 in your and your friend's felix wallet when they active their SIM with your code!

Perzella
PerzellaSydney, NSW

Would recommend. Using with home pocket for 1 person

Super efficient and simple. A refreshing experience to SIM card plans. Fast enough to stream content on my TV at HD quality but on the odd occasion needs a second to buffer so it will display in a lower quality for a couple seconds but nothing noticibly annoying.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for your review! We're so glad you're finding felix simple and peachy.

D V.
D V.South East Queensland, QLD

Helpful support

Network coverage seems to be decent in the greater Brisbane area, and data download speeds are consistent with other 4G services.

I initially had issues transferring from Telstra due to spaces in the formatting of the Telstra account number I provided to the app, but fortunately the support personnel I talked to were super helpful and got it fixed for me within a few minutes.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the great review! So glad we were able to help you get you switched over.

Bka
Bka

Excellent.

Had a bit of a glitch early on where my Sim lost connection, but staff were excellent and quick to help. Other than that, very happy with phone plan and service.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks a bunch for your review! We're glad we were able to help you get up and running. Great to hear everything is going swimmingly now!

Fast activation

Received the SIM card fast and activation went without a glitch. Packaging was nice Andy planting a tree with a new subscription is an option I didn’t see with other providers.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Alin, great to hear you're set up with your peachy felix SIM! Thanks for sharing your experience, hope you enjoy watching your tree contribution grow!
Nik - felix Care team

nilesh.seelan4
nilesh.seelan4Sydney, NSW

It's helped me a lot

I'm a broke student I can't afford NBN or mobile broadband plans. But just having this and hotspot to my laptop which is connected to my tv solves everything. All I do is watch YouTube or Netflix and it streams perfect on hotspot. Although reception in both normal and WhatsApp calls are not good but that's due to my apartment. Thanks so much Felix you have helped me out a lot. Please someone use my reference code, would appreciate it a lot -NS00077

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Jay G.
Jay G.Perth, WA

Supper friendly staff

I was experiencing a few minor drop outs but I got in contact with a lovely staff member through the felix app and had the problem resolved in 15 minutes. Much better than other providers and their long wait times.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks, Jay! Glad we got that all sorted together. We're a small team based in Sydney, who are always keen to help :)

This is good value

I haven’t been with this service long enough to know how sufficiently fast the download speeds are or haven’t experienced any dropouts yet to rate how frequent they are or haven’t been to any other areas to know what the coverage is like yet .

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

First impressions

I have only just switched to Felix so I can’t say what the coverage is like but so far it has been incredibly easy to change service providers.

Initially I was looking around for a cheaper sim plan which I found with Felix but upon reading more into the brand, I love that it is carbon neutral.

The packaging is on point along with the all of their branding. The little packet of flower seeds were the sweetest touch and I love the app’s interface.

Saving on my plan and getting way more data, supporting an sustainable brand, having a cute app AND watching daisy’s grow. 10/10!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks a tonne for your review of your experience so far with felix, Chloe. We love to hear that everything's been splendid with your switch to felix and hope for more of the same while you're with us!

Chloe

Thanks guys, I would also love to add that I was having trouble with my last provider with service dropping out constantly when I was on the train to work. With Felix I no longer have that issue!

scott
scottPerth, WA

Very good

I've had felix for about 3 months , live and work in Central Perth, I switched from boost (telstra) the reception is better then telstra so far, but I haven't left the city with it yet.customer service has been great everything's easy. And I stream heaps of Stan etc had no problems.

Hey Scott!
So great to read that felix is working out for you. We hope you're watching some binge worthy shows on Stan :)
- Britt from the Care team

Yeonhee
YeonheeSydney, NSW

Super Fast

every procedure was super fast and easy. design and concept of planting thing is very trendy and lovely. Find this recommendation of this carrier at Korean community, and most of them were satisfying of this carrier !

Local Reception
felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the review, Yeonhee! So glad you're loving felix. If you feel like sharing your love for felix, don't forget to share your referal code so you and a friend get $35 in your felix wallet when they activate!

Mojo
MojoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the phone plan I have been waiting for

William M.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Awesome Product and Support to Match *****

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thank you so much for your support, William! We're so happy to hear that you've found a perfect match with felix. Can't wait to plant more trees on your behalf in the future.

William M.

You're very welcome and thank you :)

JacS
JacSBrisbane

Awesome customer service

I had an issue with my account payment details and they gave me a ten day grace period beyond my payment due date to ensure I wouldn't lose my mobile connection while I waited for my new card to arrive. I think you'd be hard pressed to find that level of service with any other company. I've been with them for a while now and their product is awesome too, no issues with speed or connection and unlimited data at a ridiculously cheap price.