Nigel S.
Nigel S.Darling Downs, QLD

Always ready to help

Our firm have used Felix for some time now and have always found the team willing to help with all inquiries I have related to access and general contracting plant.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thanks Nigel, the team are always glad to help :)

Jenny Myles
Jenny MylesPilbara, WA

Fast quote and excellent service!

I have been working with Braden now for more than a year and he is very responsive and always follows up with our business needs.
Great service for small businesses.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you Jenny. Always a pleasure to help out!

Kyle
KyleWestern Australia

Great way to learn the markets

Felix is a great way to get in touch with new clients and advise expansion within the company, the team is great to work with and ready to help out whenever needed

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you Kyle. Always a pleasure to help out!

Trades Comparison Websites

Find out how Felix Vendor Marketplace compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Fast quotes and excellent support!

Felix is an invaluable service for finding the specialist subcontractors we require for our projects. Being able to receive multiple quotes at short notice enhances our confidence when submitting tenders. Jack and the Felix team have made the whole process effortless. Could recommend them more highly!

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you for your kind words Steve! We'll be sure to pass on the feedback to Jack and the team. Cheers.

Helpful Team!

The Felix team are always there to assist us with our project requirements. Be it contacting vendors when we are tendering or assisting with plant and equipment needs. Couldn’t recommend them more!

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thanks for your kind words Angus! Glad to be of help!

John
JohnPerth, WA

Great for our business, introducing us to new clients daily and enabling us more job opportunities

Felix team have been great to deal with seeking jobs for our equipment and giving job leads that have been profitable and introduced us to new clients.
Highly recommend Felix to expand your business

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Cheers John, always happy to help out!

Excellent support!

The team at Felix really helped me out by getting me in touch with a number of vendors whom I’d never dealt with previously.
I’ve dealt with James who is incredibly helpful. I’d definitely recommend this service!

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

James says thanks for your feedback :) Hope to see you around!

Luke
LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

The team at Felix really helped me out by getting me in touch with a number of vendors whom I’d never used previously and but will now definitely continue to use on future projects. I’ve dealt with Luke and Aaron and both were incredibly helpful. I’d definitely recommend this service!

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Cheers Luke. Will pass on the good words to Luke and Aaron :)

Tom
TomCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service from a friendly team!

A great tool to assist me in getting comparable quotes for anything and everything on site- with a great support team that go above and beyond to make sure I’m happy.
I don't know what I did without them!

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you Tom! More than happy to help out :)

Khaled
KhaledSydney, NSW

Great Service - Great help from the Felix Team

Required plant for a project. Within 1 day had a few quotes and managed to source what we need to get the project done. Good list of subbies on the platform to work with. Will definitely continue using in the future.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thanks for your kind words Khaled. Always happy to help!

The best lead generation tool on the market!

We've been using Felix for several months now and it is fantastic! Joel and the team have been very helpful in getting us on board, set up and running. The whole program is easy to use and very functional and we've started winning work, so it's proving to be a success all round.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thanks Damien. We'll pass on the feedback to Joel and the team :)

Steven
StevenPerth, WA

great platform

this is a great platform with specific leads that match our fleet and its easy to use. it helps our business get in touch with other businesses that we wouldn't normally get access to.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Cheers Steven. Feel free to get in touch whenever you need assistance!

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

Great leed sourcing

Great Leeds, easy to deal with, covers all bases, never any hassle, would highly recommend. Great value for money. I love how can add your entire plant list and they connect with what the customers needs

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thanks Rob. Glad to be of help for your business!

Akhil
AkhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great platform

Great platform to source equipment and contractor requirements. Staff follow up and assist your search. Ease of use. Updates come directly to your email with contact details of suppliers. Would recommend Felix!

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you Akhil! Hope to see you around soon.

ncp17
ncp17Perth, WA

Great Portal to Source Equipment

Great portal to source equipment requirements. Staff follow up and assist your search. Easy to use. Results come staright to your email with contact details of suppliers. Live updates while job is active.

Felix Vendor MarketplaceFelix Vendor Marketplace

Thank you for your feedback!

See all Felix Vendor Marketplace reviews