Feltex Carpets

Feltex Carpets (page 2 of 2)

2.8

• Job Satisfaction

Toby

Toby

lives up to expectations.

Very easy to clean off dog stains. Feels very soft underfoot. And looks great. Couldn't ask for anything more.i recommend this carpet to anyone owning a pet.

Feels amazing underfoot

Love my new carpet, feels beautiful under my feet. Absolutely no complaints, great product and great service. Would highly recommend.

Luxury under foot!

Our Feltex carpet is simply wonderful! Andersens Carpets in Noosaville were a pleasure to deal with and arranged for the supply and laying the following week. We were pleasantly surprised with the range of carpets to choose from but settled with 100% wool fibre owing to it's softness under foot, ability to hold it's shape and easy to clean. With a 15 year guarantee The choose was simple.

Hi Jules,
We're thrilled to hear that you're pleased with your new Feltex wool carpet from Andersens Carpets in Noosaville and wish you all the best comfort and enjoyment for years to come!
Warm regards,
The Feltex Carpets team

Carpet Flooring Companies

Find out how Feltex Carpets compares to other Carpet Flooring Companies

Great result

The supplier was very professional and recommended the product. This saved us considerable time and angst comparing numerous samples. All we needed to do was choose the colour! The result is fantastic, great looking, soft on feet and harmonises with our furniture and the natural timber attributes of our house.

Hi there,
Many thanks for taking the time to review your new Feltex Carpet. We are delighted to hear you are happy with your selection.
Warm regards,
The Feltex Carpets team

Exram

ExramMelbourne

Love my carpet!

Great product great service . Will not hesitate to use feltex products again in the future when required. Carpets galores' service and range were exceptional

Kath

Kathasked

Hi Mary H
Will I ever receive a response to my concerns posted 6 months ago or am I being ignored because it's a negative post?
Kath

Hi Kath,
I am terribly sorry that we have not responded to you any earlier, I wonder if you would mind emailing me your details to social.media@godfreyhirst.com
Full name:
Address:
Phone number:
Product:
Retailer:
After sales number (if existing):
I will look into your issues as quickly as possible.
Many thanks

Fired Up
Fired Up

Why ask via a public Review site when you can contact them directly?

morvi

morviasked

I have researched that Feltex, Godfrey Hirst and Just Shorn are all the same company, yet marketed as 3 different brands? Why does the same product from the same company have different prices when they look the same? Eg Diamond Lake and feltex wool carpet?

Hi Morvi,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you provide some more information on the carpets you are comparing? i.e. Do you have both product names; Diamond Lake and the other? Many carpets can indeed look similar. Whilst it would be rare to find the same carpet at the same store with different pricing, the pricing is at the discretion of the retailer. We’re here to help and look forward to hearing from you.

Get an answer from our members and Feltex Carpets representatives