Female Choice Plumbing

Female Choice Plumbing

Far too expensive

For replacing my toilet and cistern they charged $1080 plus $80.30 call out. Felt ripped off. The reason why I chose this plumber because the title suggested that they wont rip females off, and my normal plumber wasn't available. I reckon I could have got this job done for only $500 tops. The plumber arrived at my house at 10.00am, then went to purchase the toilet from their store nearby, and finished the job at 12.30pm. Pretty much 1 hour of this was travel time (picking the toilet up). To be fair the worker was cordial enough and the job done was okay, but gosh felt a bit ripped off. No tiling was required. Wont be using this franchise company again in the future. Just of interest you can purchase a toilet for $150 in the local hardware store.

Will not attend a residence without guaranteed parking

I have used Female Choice previously and been happy with the service. This time, when I tried to book a call out, I was told they could not attend if I could not “guarantee parking”. I was also told that the van could not go into an undercover parking spot. So, if (like me) you are one of the more than 2.6 million people living in Melbourne who doesn’t have off-street, open-air parking (ie. a driveway) you will need to find a different plumber.

Good rates for a Saturday & nice man

Nice man, completely non-intimidating, did the tap change efficiently and for a very reasonable price, especially given it was a Saturday morning. I'll recommend them to my friends, especially my women friends.

Thank you Moira. A large portion of our work comes from customer who have returned due to great service or referred customers. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 649074

Blocked kitchen drain

Prompt arrival. Didn't get frustrated with the stuck inspection point. Gave a good explanation of the problem and promptly fixed the issue. Helped restore the IP. Easy to talk to.

Thank you for your positive review Derek. We are pleased to have helped with your plumbing issues on this occasion. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 642403

Blocked drain problem

Excellent service, timely, friendly, competent. Person was so helpful, we really recommend this company. He saved our life! Thanks so much.

Thank you Doro. We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We look forward to attending to your future plumbing needs. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 641494

Fast and honest

I was really happy with the service - arrived right on time, diagnosed the problem quickly, was very polite and offered great advice about how to prevent the problem in the future. I will use the service again.

Thank you Mand01. We are so pleased we resolved your issue's. As a emergency plumbing company we aim to be onsite as soon as possible and have our customer problems resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. We look forward to taking care of your future plumbing needs. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 638933

Excellent Service

Excellent service. Arrived on time. Problem diagnosed quickly and fixed with a minimum of fuss. Will certainly recommend Female Choice Plumbing.

Thank you Mugge for the feedback. We are so pleased we resolved your issue's. As a emergency plumbing company we aim to be onsite as soon as possible and have our customer problems resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. We Look forward to taking care of your future plumbing needs. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 637960

Quick. Easy. On Time!

Excellent service. Courtesy call 30 minutes prior. Arrived on time. Diagnosed problem and explained. Gave quote. Gave options. Polite and courteous service. EFTPOS in van. Quote valid for 30 days. Will definitely use female choice again. Thank you guys!

Thank you Catherine, it is always great to hear that customers are satisfied with our service and you will use Female Choice Plumbing again. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 625526

Highly recommend

I was very happy with my recent experience with Female Choice Plumbing. Prompt booking service, easy phone payment and my plumber arrived on time. Very satisfied with the service.

Hi Wendy it is great to hear that you are happy with the service, thank you for sharing your experience of using Female Choice Plumbing Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 612734

Amazing Service!

Mick was amazing! very nice, explained everything and was very efficient! On time and the whole service experience was second to none.

Thank you Isobel, We agree Mick is one of our many blocked drain experts, We are pleased to hear you had an amazing experience of using Female Choice Plumbing. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 604741

5 Star Service!

Would highly recommend! Excellent service. Female Choice Plumbing provide a call back service that actually calls you back. On time, professional and went above and beyond what I had initially inquired about. Great follow up after service.

Thank you Tracey, it is great to hear that you found our service to be Excellent and Professional we pride ourselves on providing our customer's with exceptional service. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 603811

I highly recommend Dennis & the Female Choice Plumbing service!

Personable, understanding but quite decisive with his advice. Dennis advised me not to spend over $3,000 on the new taps that I had chosen because he did not recommend them and that the ones I have are good and just needed servicing. He listened to all my questions and took them seriously and carried out his job efficiently and without any mess. He checked the hot water service, fixed the toilet, replaced the shower head and fixed the taps. Thank you!

Thank you Maggie, We are so pleased to hear that you had a good experience. I will pass the feedback onto the team. Customer Service Manager Female Choice plumbing 604023

Excellent same day service and much cheaper than any others in my area quoted. Quality and very efficient services given.

Thank you Rachel, We find as a emergency plumber our prices are comparable and in most cases better that other emergency call out service. Thank you for your positive feedback. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 600759

Would never use them ever again

Plumber didn't come equipped with the right tools, charged 1.5 hour of travel time to buy the material. Took advantage of my mum who couldn't understand what was going on. Did a shonky job and gave me a bill for over a $1,000 to change a tap & a flush! Did I mention their labour cost is almost $200 an hour which is significantly higher than the market rate?

Hi ML16, We are sorry to hear that are not satisfied with the service from Female Choice Plumbing. We would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns please call our customer service manager on 1300 921 421

Very good service - would recommend

I called Female Choice Plumbing on a Sunday afternoon because they offered a 7 day service. The plumber was on time and efficient. So Female Choice was a good choice!

Hello Diane, We are pleased to hear you are happy with our 24/7 service which allows us to work with your personal schedule. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest fleets of emergency plumbers in Australia and have the ability to respond to the majority of calls within the hour. Regards, Female Choice Plumbing Team 590913

Excellent service, highly recommended

I was extremely impressed by the professionalism of the plumber. He was punctual, approachable, efficient and thorough. Definitely highly recommended!

Hello Duncan Professional, punctual, approachable, efficient and thorough - these are all things that Female Choice Plumbing strive for and we are happy to hear that you had this experience with us. We look forward to assisting you again in the future! Regards, Female Choice Plumbing Team 588735

Hassle Free

I just moved into a villa which had some plumbing issues that were identified/explained in a manner that I understood.

Hi Cynthia, thank you for for 5 star review. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 587356

very Friendly and super helpful!

They were very helpful and my problem was fixed on the same day, The call center lady was easy to talk to and the plumber who came out was very professional. Thank you

Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to helping you further in the future. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 585271

Great service all round

Great service all round from the nice lady in the call centre to the plumber who did the job. The lady who took my initial call explained the different call-out fees and hourly rates very clearly, making it easy to select the best option for me. The plumber Craig called me in advance to say he was on his way and arrive on time 30 minutes later. He took his shoes off as he entered my house. He told me about the options available (i.e repair or replace cistern as valves had failed after 20+years of use) as well as the difference in the costs. He gave me a few minutes to think it over while he went outside and turned off the water. I decided to replace the cistern and he then just efficiently and quietly got on with the job. He tidied everything up afterwards, took his tools back to the van, and processed the payment without any problems. He is a nice young lad, well-presented, friendly and polite. Craig did a great job fixing my toilet cistern and also replaced the toilet seat. I am very happy with my new throne. I Couldn't have asked for better service on a Sunday. Great!! I will definitely use Female Choice Plumbing again.

Thank you Sharyn. We pride ourselves on the knowledge and expertise our plumbers have, our plumbers are extremely proactive to ensure long term solutions are provided. A large proportion of our work comes from customers who have returned due to great service or referred customers. We really appreciate your support with sharing your experience. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 580848

Would not use any other plumbers - they are the best

I have used various plumbers from Female Choice and they have all been superb - professional, respectful, courteous, well presented, knowledgeable, neat and tidy. They have been very sensible in their approach and reasonably priced. I never use any other plumbers and am always impressed by them. Thank you Female Choice!

Great to hear that you have used Female Choice plumbing a few times, thank you Nia for recommending our services Customer service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 583520