K H.

K H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick response. Excellent service

Terry was awesome. Knew his stuff and had the job done quickly and professionally. (Job number 763948) Tried to fix it myself but quickly realised I needed expert help. Thanks a heap..

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Stacey J.

Stacey J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

2 plunges to unblock my drain. Worst customer service by the plumber.

Bad customer service by plumber
$240. for blocked drain
Never recommend this company to work mates friends or family.
Please look for the local and friendly plumbers who are not there to take advantage of you.

Very disappointing

A plumber had come out for out hot water system took one look an told me my unit was shot an need to replace the whole unit following morning we have replaced the element ourselves for $60 they charged me $185 the guy wasn't even on my property for 5 mins completely false advice very annoy they can just rip people off definitely won't use these guys again

Great Service

Chris came out and answered any questions I had about the job and what he quoted clearly and in a friendly manner. Ended up changing other taps over as they were in similar conditions and made use of zero down interest free. I would definitely call Chris out again.

MorpMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Far too expensive

Morp

Gee it took a long time to reply to this. I was desperate when I chose you because my own plumber was unwell. Your costs are far too high.

AaronD

AaronDMelbourne

Will not attend a residence without guaranteed parking

I have used Female Choice previously and been happy with the service. This time, when I tried to book a call out, I was told they could not attend if I could not “guarantee parking”. I was also told that the van could not go into an undercover parking spot. So, if (like me) you are one of the more than 2.6 million people living in Melbourne who doesn’t have off-street, open-air parking (ie. a driveway) you will need to find a different plumber.

Moira

Moira

Good rates for a Saturday & nice man

Nice man, completely non-intimidating, did the tap change efficiently and for a very reasonable price, especially given it was a Saturday morning. I'll recommend them to my friends, especially my women friends.

Customer Service M.Female Choice Plumbing

Thank you Moira. A large portion of our work comes from customer who have returned due to great service or referred customers. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 649074

Blocked kitchen drain

Prompt arrival. Didn't get frustrated with the stuck inspection point. Gave a good explanation of the problem and promptly fixed the issue. Helped restore the IP. Easy to talk to.

Customer Service M.Female Choice Plumbing

Thank you for your positive review Derek. We are pleased to have helped with your plumbing issues on this occasion. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 642403

Blocked drain problem

Excellent service, timely, friendly, competent. Person was so helpful, we really recommend this company. He saved our life! Thanks so much.

Customer Service M.Female Choice Plumbing

Thank you Doro. We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We look forward to attending to your future plumbing needs. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 641494

Fast and honest

I was really happy with the service - arrived right on time, diagnosed the problem quickly, was very polite and offered great advice about how to prevent the problem in the future. I will use the service again.

Excellent Service

Excellent service. Arrived on time. Problem diagnosed quickly and fixed with a minimum of fuss. Will certainly recommend Female Choice Plumbing.

catherine

catherineAdelaide

Quick. Easy. On Time!

Excellent service. Courtesy call 30 minutes prior. Arrived on time. Diagnosed problem and explained. Gave quote. Gave options. Polite and courteous service. EFTPOS in van. Quote valid for 30 days. Will definitely use female choice again. Thank you guys!

Customer Service M.Female Choice Plumbing

Thank you Catherine, it is always great to hear that customers are satisfied with our service and you will use Female Choice Plumbing again.
Female Choice Plumbing 625526

Wendy

WendyAdelaide

Highly recommend

I was very happy with my recent experience with Female Choice Plumbing. Prompt booking service, easy phone payment and my plumber arrived on time. Very satisfied with the service.

Customer Service M.Female Choice Plumbing

Hi Wendy it is great to hear that you are happy with the service, thank you for sharing your experience of using Female Choice Plumbing
Female Choice Plumbing 612734

Amazing Service!

Mick was amazing! very nice, explained everything and was very efficient! On time and the whole service experience was second to none.

Customer Service M.Female Choice Plumbing

Thank you Isobel, We agree Mick is one of our many blocked drain experts, We are pleased to hear you had an amazing experience of using Female Choice Plumbing.

5 Star Service!

Would highly recommend! Excellent service. Female Choice Plumbing provide a call back service that actually calls you back. On time, professional and went above and beyond what I had initially inquired about. Great follow up after service.

Review collected in partnership with Female Choice Plumbing

I highly recommend Dennis & the Female Choice Plumbing service!

Personable, understanding but quite decisive with his advice. Dennis advised me not to spend over $3,000 on the new taps that I had chosen because he did not recommend them and that the ones I have are good and just needed servicing. He listened to all my questions and took them seriously and carried out his job efficiently and without any mess. He checked the hot water service, fixed the toilet, replaced the shower head and fixed the taps. Thank you!

Customer Service M.Female Choice Plumbing

Thank you Maggie, We are so pleased to hear that you had a good experience. I will pass the feedback onto the team.
Female Choice plumbing 604023

Rachel

RachelAdelaide

Excellent same day service and much cheaper than any others in my area quoted. Quality and very efficient services given.

Customer Service M.Female Choice Plumbing

Thank you Rachel, We find as a emergency plumber our prices are comparable and in most cases better that other emergency call out service. Thank you for your positive feedback.
Female Choice Plumbing 600759

ML16

ML16Adelaide

Would never use them ever again

Plumber didn't come equipped with the right tools, charged 1.5 hour of travel time to buy the material. Took advantage of my mum who couldn't understand what was going on. Did a shonky job and gave me a bill for over a $1,000 to change a tap & a flush! Did I mention their labour cost is almost $200 an hour which is significantly higher than the market rate?

Customer Service M.Female Choice Plumbing

Hi ML16, We are sorry to hear that are not satisfied with the service from Female Choice Plumbing.
We would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns please call our customer service manager on 1300 921 421

Diane

DianeHoddles Creek

Very good service - would recommend

I called Female Choice Plumbing on a Sunday afternoon because they offered a 7 day service. The plumber was on time and efficient. So Female Choice was a good choice!

Excellent service, highly recommended

I was extremely impressed by the professionalism of the plumber. He was punctual, approachable, efficient and thorough. Definitely highly recommended!