Female Choice Plumbing

Female Choice Plumbing

2 plunges to unblock my drain. Worst customer service by the plumber.

Bad customer service by plumber
$240. for blocked drain
Never recommend this company to work mates friends or family.
Please look for the local and friendly plumbers who are not there to take advantage of you.

Stacey, all our blocked drain prices are advised to the clients before carrying out any work. We are sorry that you feel this is too expensive, especially as the price you have written is more than a fair price to have a drain cleared. We have not taken advantage of you, especially as our pricing is fully disclosed before carrying out any work. We pride ourselves on delivering a prompt and professional service, where our prices are competitive within the market. Regards, Female Choice Plumbing

Very disappointing

A plumber had come out for out hot water system took one look an told me my unit was shot an need to replace the whole unit following morning we have replaced the element ourselves for $60 they charged me $185 the guy wasn't even on my property for 5 mins completely false advice very annoy they can just rip people off definitely won't use these guys again

It is disappointing that you have written a poor review as we would not carry out illegal work for yourself. Due to government regulations your existing 400 litre could not be installed as you are not allowed to install hot water heats any larger than 250 litres if it is electric. We advised you of this and wrote this on your invoice. You advised you would see if your brother could do the work which is obviously illegal and we are unable to compete with this. You advised us that you did not want a price as he would do this himself. All of the above was documented on your invoice and we cannot be expected to carry out illegal work under our license, which is against regulations. 738382

Great Service

Chris came out and answered any questions I had about the job and what he quoted clearly and in a friendly manner. Ended up changing other taps over as they were in similar conditions and made use of zero down interest free. I would definitely call Chris out again.

Far too expensive

For replacing my toilet and cistern they charged $1080 plus $80.30 call out. Felt ripped off. The reason why I chose this plumber because the title suggested that they wont rip females off, and my normal plumber wasn't available. I reckon I could have got this job done for only $500 tops. The plumber arrived at my house at 10.00am, then went to purchase the toilet from their store nearby, and finished the job at 12.30pm. Pretty much 1 hour of this was travel time (picking the toilet up). To be fair the worker was cordial enough and the job done was okay, but gosh felt a bit ripped off. No tiling was required. Wont be using this franchise company again in the future. Just of interest you can purchase a toilet for $150 in the local hardware store.

We replaced your faulty toilet suite complete and gave you a price straight from our price book which you approved and signed for before carrying out the work. Our prices are competitive and it is saddening to see you have written a bad review, especially as we gave you a fixed price before even doing the work to which you agreed. We pride ourselves on the trades people we send and feel that we are definitely value for money for the service we provide. Regards, Female Choice PlumbingGee it took a long time to reply to this. I was desperate when I chose you because my own plumber was unwell. Your costs are far too high.

Will not attend a residence without guaranteed parking

I have used Female Choice previously and been happy with the service. This time, when I tried to book a call out, I was told they could not attend if I could not “guarantee parking”. I was also told that the van could not go into an undercover parking spot. So, if (like me) you are one of the more than 2.6 million people living in Melbourne who doesn’t have off-street, open-air parking (ie. a driveway) you will need to find a different plumber.

Aaron, thank you for your feedback, however I feel it is fair that if a customer is unable to provide parking for our work vehicle, that we are able to decline attending. We are regularly attending jobs within the Melbourne CBD and customers are able to provide a parking space somewhere near the property whether it be a loading zone or nearby car park. As plumber are carrying tools and material, we need to be able to park within a close proximity to where the work is being carried out. We are sorry that we are unable to assist you in this instance. Regards, Female Choice Plumbing

Good rates for a Saturday & nice man

Nice man, completely non-intimidating, did the tap change efficiently and for a very reasonable price, especially given it was a Saturday morning. I'll recommend them to my friends, especially my women friends.

Thank you Moira. A large portion of our work comes from customer who have returned due to great service or referred customers. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 649074

Blocked kitchen drain

Prompt arrival. Didn't get frustrated with the stuck inspection point. Gave a good explanation of the problem and promptly fixed the issue. Helped restore the IP. Easy to talk to.

Thank you for your positive review Derek. We are pleased to have helped with your plumbing issues on this occasion. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 642403

Blocked drain problem

Excellent service, timely, friendly, competent. Person was so helpful, we really recommend this company. He saved our life! Thanks so much.

Thank you Doro. We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We look forward to attending to your future plumbing needs. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 641494

Fast and honest

I was really happy with the service - arrived right on time, diagnosed the problem quickly, was very polite and offered great advice about how to prevent the problem in the future. I will use the service again.

Thank you Mand01. We are so pleased we resolved your issue's. As a emergency plumbing company we aim to be onsite as soon as possible and have our customer problems resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. We look forward to taking care of your future plumbing needs. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 638933

Excellent Service

Excellent service. Arrived on time. Problem diagnosed quickly and fixed with a minimum of fuss. Will certainly recommend Female Choice Plumbing.

Thank you Mugge for the feedback. We are so pleased we resolved your issue's. As a emergency plumbing company we aim to be onsite as soon as possible and have our customer problems resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. We Look forward to taking care of your future plumbing needs. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 637960

Quick. Easy. On Time!

Excellent service. Courtesy call 30 minutes prior. Arrived on time. Diagnosed problem and explained. Gave quote. Gave options. Polite and courteous service. EFTPOS in van. Quote valid for 30 days. Will definitely use female choice again. Thank you guys!

Thank you Catherine, it is always great to hear that customers are satisfied with our service and you will use Female Choice Plumbing again. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 625526

Highly recommend

I was very happy with my recent experience with Female Choice Plumbing. Prompt booking service, easy phone payment and my plumber arrived on time. Very satisfied with the service.

Hi Wendy it is great to hear that you are happy with the service, thank you for sharing your experience of using Female Choice Plumbing Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 612734

Amazing Service!

Mick was amazing! very nice, explained everything and was very efficient! On time and the whole service experience was second to none.

Thank you Isobel, We agree Mick is one of our many blocked drain experts, We are pleased to hear you had an amazing experience of using Female Choice Plumbing. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 604741

5 Star Service!

Would highly recommend! Excellent service. Female Choice Plumbing provide a call back service that actually calls you back. On time, professional and went above and beyond what I had initially inquired about. Great follow up after service.

Thank you Tracey, it is great to hear that you found our service to be Excellent and Professional we pride ourselves on providing our customer's with exceptional service. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 603811

I highly recommend Dennis & the Female Choice Plumbing service!

Personable, understanding but quite decisive with his advice. Dennis advised me not to spend over $3,000 on the new taps that I had chosen because he did not recommend them and that the ones I have are good and just needed servicing. He listened to all my questions and took them seriously and carried out his job efficiently and without any mess. He checked the hot water service, fixed the toilet, replaced the shower head and fixed the taps. Thank you!

Thank you Maggie, We are so pleased to hear that you had a good experience. I will pass the feedback onto the team. Customer Service Manager Female Choice plumbing 604023

Excellent same day service and much cheaper than any others in my area quoted. Quality and very efficient services given.

Thank you Rachel, We find as a emergency plumber our prices are comparable and in most cases better that other emergency call out service. Thank you for your positive feedback. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 600759

Would never use them ever again

Plumber didn't come equipped with the right tools, charged 1.5 hour of travel time to buy the material. Took advantage of my mum who couldn't understand what was going on. Did a shonky job and gave me a bill for over a $1,000 to change a tap & a flush! Did I mention their labour cost is almost $200 an hour which is significantly higher than the market rate?

Hi ML16, We are sorry to hear that are not satisfied with the service from Female Choice Plumbing. We would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns please call our customer service manager on 1300 921 421

Very good service - would recommend

I called Female Choice Plumbing on a Sunday afternoon because they offered a 7 day service. The plumber was on time and efficient. So Female Choice was a good choice!

Hello Diane, We are pleased to hear you are happy with our 24/7 service which allows us to work with your personal schedule. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest fleets of emergency plumbers in Australia and have the ability to respond to the majority of calls within the hour. Regards, Female Choice Plumbing Team 590913

Excellent service, highly recommended

I was extremely impressed by the professionalism of the plumber. He was punctual, approachable, efficient and thorough. Definitely highly recommended!

Hello Duncan Professional, punctual, approachable, efficient and thorough - these are all things that Female Choice Plumbing strive for and we are happy to hear that you had this experience with us. We look forward to assisting you again in the future! Regards, Female Choice Plumbing Team 588735

Hassle Free

I just moved into a villa which had some plumbing issues that were identified/explained in a manner that I understood.

Hi Cynthia, thank you for for 5 star review. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 587356