Female Choice Plumbing

Female Choice Plumbing (page 2 of 4)

very Friendly and super helpful!

They were very helpful and my problem was fixed on the same day, The call center lady was easy to talk to and the plumber who came out was very professional. Thank you

Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to helping you further in the future. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 585271

Great service all round

Great service all round from the nice lady in the call centre to the plumber who did the job. The lady who took my initial call explained the different call-out fees and hourly rates very clearly, making it easy to select the best option for me. The plumber Craig called me in advance to say he was on his way and arrive on time 30 minutes later. He took his shoes off as he entered my house. He told me about the options available (i.e repair or replace cistern as valves had failed after 20+years of use) as well as the difference in the costs. He gave me a few minutes to think it over while he went outside and turned off the water. I decided to replace the cistern and he then just efficiently and quietly got on with the job. He tidied everything up afterwards, took his tools back to the van, and processed the payment without any problems. He is a nice young lad, well-presented, friendly and polite. Craig did a great job fixing my toilet cistern and also replaced the toilet seat. I am very happy with my new throne. I Couldn't have asked for better service on a Sunday. Great!! I will definitely use Female Choice Plumbing again.

Thank you Sharyn. We pride ourselves on the knowledge and expertise our plumbers have, our plumbers are extremely proactive to ensure long term solutions are provided. A large proportion of our work comes from customers who have returned due to great service or referred customers. We really appreciate your support with sharing your experience. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 580848

Would not use any other plumbers - they are the best

I have used various plumbers from Female Choice and they have all been superb - professional, respectful, courteous, well presented, knowledgeable, neat and tidy. They have been very sensible in their approach and reasonably priced. I never use any other plumbers and am always impressed by them. Thank you Female Choice!

Great to hear that you have used Female Choice plumbing a few times, thank you Nia for recommending our services Customer service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 583520

Very Thorough and Professional

I found Adam from Female Choice Plumbing to be very professional in his procedure for diagnostics with the problem of our gas leak. The office was very good with after sales service in that they rang to ensure I was happy with the contractor and work done. Very happy.

Hi Geoff it is great to hear that you found our service to be professional thank you for sharing your experience of using Female Choice Plumbing Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 574024

I'll never use a franchise plumber again!

Horrified by this experience (13/8/2015). The JIM'S PLUMBER was sent out under Female Choice's name (I've since seen Today Tonight's episodes on the Metro/FemChoice/Jims group's scam operations) and parked out of eyesight so as not to show off the other brand's van.

Here's what I wanted done, because I don't have the tools or confidence to do the jobs myself: 3 outdoor taps' washers replaced, 2 pairs of replacement tap handles (already bought) installed, and a fix on my toilet's overflowing inlet valve.
He then talked very vaguely about "you'll probably need a 'full service' on the taps" and pushed jobs I didn't want, as with the toilet inlet valve overflow......he said inlet valve replacement parts would allegedly cost $160 (cost $35 when fixed by a real plumber the next week) and he then had the nerve to say "may as well replace the whole cistern" (WHAT?! And he looked at me like I was mad when I said no!).

After realising that this guy was milking me for cash, it took a further 10minutes to get an estimate cost out of him (first roughly $400, then $500...and don't worry, he promptly reminded me that he was charging for the time I was taking to question him about estimated costs, and was at pains to say that 'Plumbers don't do quotes on jobs like this'). Then when I said $500 was too high, he insisted I pay a call out fee on the spot (about $70) and when I asked for a mailed invoice he said he'd have to add a Late Payment fee ($66) to the invoice if I didn't pay him then and there. I got straight on the phone to the FemChoice Company and after a discussion about his poor tactics the manager granted me a free quote, no call out fee. What was the eventual quote that he provided after talking to his manager? $560. Please take my experience as a genuine and sincere warning.

On time arrival and friendly technician

The plumber Andrew arrives right at the appointment time and was very friendly. I had a situation that I have a possible leak at the backyard and also unknown issue for pavers going uneven possibly due to water leakage underneath that washing the sand away. Andrew has quickly found the leak - it was an irrigation pipe that not sealed off properly and he also gave some professional advice about my pavers and stormwater pipes underneath. He has also treated my backyard like his own as he has kept it as tidy as possible after the work. He also did a leak check for my whole house to ensure there is no other hidden issue. Great service!

Great Review David thank you for sharing your experience of using Female Choice Plumbing. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 568450

Fast, friendly and reliable.

We had a slight emergency with a burst water pipe in our bathroom, first thing on a Monday morning! I felt calmer and more confident from the moment I spoke to the call centre. I was assured of a time frame and my plumber arrived, with pre-arranged notice, well before that. He was fast, friendly and reassuring. The job was completed in no time. He was efficient, tidy and the bill was very reasonable. We would definitely recommend Female Choice Plumbing.

Thank you Sue for the feedback. We are so pleased we resolved your issue's. As a emergency plumbing company we aim to be onsite as soon as possible and have our customer problems resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. We Look forward to taking care of your future plumbing needs. We will pass on your feedback to our team Customer Service Manager 561904

fast and genuine service

after contacting the call centre, the plumber arrived shortly after, late on a Friday afternoon leading into a long weekend. The repair was undertaken quickly, and we were given continual updates on the progress of the repair. A speedy call out with genuine service with a friendly, helpful tradesman

Thank you S Somers for your positive feedback. We Look forward to helping you further in the future. Customer Service Manager Jim's Plumbing 556318

Fast and friendly

Fron first contat over the phone, the service was professional and friendly. The plumber attended quickly (after hours), was friendly and explained all my options to me. I felt confident in the work being done. The follow up customer service was of a standard you rarely see these days (thank you to [Name removed] for her help) and I have been very happy with the whole experience.

Prompt, professional, helpful and friendly is what we strive for when a client calls looking for help. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest fleets of emergency plumbers in Australia and have the ability to respond to the majority of calls within the hour. Thank you Jessica for sharing your experience of using our service. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 550855

Excellent Service

We had a gas leak in our home. [name removed] was very thorough and fixed the one that we knew of and also found one outside which he also fixed. We are very happy with Female Choice Plumbing and would definitely recommend!

Excellent review, thank you Walshe84, it is great to hear that you would recommend Female Choice Plumbing. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 545602

Treated with respect

I have used Female Choice Plumbing twice and both times they have been prompt and very professional and I felt very comfortable around them. They are very thorough and they don't do work you don't want or need doing. I fully recommend them to everyone.

Thank you Michelle for your positive feedback. We Look forward to helping you again in the future. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 545696

Fantastic, Fast and Courteous

I phoned first thing in the morning hoping for service that day for a tap that would not turn off. I was advised someone could be there between 12-3pm and I would be given a 30min call prior to arrival. [name removed] was great, gave me 2 options on how to fix the problem and explained the benefits really well. He answered any questions or concerns I had and unlike many tradies he left no mess what so ever behind. I would definitely be using Female Choice plumbing again and recommending to friends.

Hi Suzanne, All our vans are satellite tracked giving us the ability to have the closest plumber in your area respond to your call quickly and all vans are fully stocked with the most common parts including complete toilet systems, new tap-ware, fixtures and fittings. Thank you for recommending Female Choice Plumbing. Customer Service Manager 545770

Brilliant. Great Service. Cant Recommend Highly Enough

We had a leak in the shower - that leaked into the wall cavity - through to our daughters bedroom - carpet, furniture ruined. Contacted our insurance co - all covered but up to us to find a plumber. I remembered the Female Choice Ads from TV and recall thinking they looked good and professional. Rung them - excellent on the phone. Plumber came on time. Was neat, polite, explained what he did, worked in a timely manner. CANT RECOMMEND HIGHLY ENOUGH. Have already shared with everyone at my work. Just Brilliant ...

Thank you Natalie for this brilliant review. A large proportion of our work comes from customers who have returned due to great service or referred customers. We really appreciate your support with sharing your experience. Customer Service Manager 545336

Nice and Sweet

Happy about it, great knowledge about the job and fixed it well. [Name removed] presentation highly professional, I don't need to worry about a thing, then job done beautifully. Recommended.

Thank you BnH for sharing your experience of using Female Choice Plumbing. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing

They sent out plumber from Jims plumbing

Plumber from Jims came out instead. Slugged $200 to change a leaky oring . Added extra $90 per 15 minutes but was only 3 minutes over will not use again ever very disappointed

Great service!

I booked online to take advantage of the 10% discount and received a call very soon afterwards. I was informed that someone could come out within the hour which he did. Justin was prompt, friendly and efficient and explained everything clearly. I would be more than happy to use this service again.

Thank you Katt, it is great to hear that you found our service Prompt, Friendly and Efficient. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 543420

Hot Water Service replacement

I booked on line - [name removed] arrived on time & within a few minutes had deemed my hot water service no longer viable - he explained the issues and offered to install a new service within 3 hours. While I am happy with the service I received I was disappointed that only one product was offered and that even with a generous 10% discount the job was very very expensive

Hi Marie, thank you for your feedback, it is great to hear that a new hot water service was installed within 3 hours. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with a long term solution the new unit we recommend and install is of a high energy rating and has a 12 year warranty, We do find our prices, guarantee and warranty we offer is very competitive within the market. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 542122

Very highly priced - would not use again

Availability was good - able to come out at short notice, but pricing is extreme. Would not use again for this reason.

Hi Alice at Female Choice Plumbing we aim to provide all our customers with 100% Customer satisfaction please contact Customer service manager on 1300 921 421 or email customerservicemanager@femalechoiceplumbing.com.au to allow us an opportunity to try and resolve your concerns. Thank you Customer Service Manager Female Choice PlumbingHi Alice We would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns please can you contact Customer Service Manager on 1300 921 421 Thank youAlice please call our customer service manager, as we do wish to resolve your concerns as 100% customer satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing.

Very happy with service

I was surprised how quickly a plumber could come out to look at my blocked drains. Matt was professional, with a friendly, caring manner. He assessed the problem quickly, and organised SA Water to come and fix the problem. Highly recommend them.

Thank You Inta. As a emergency plumbing company we strive to always have plumbers on standby who are able to attend your call right away. It is great to hear that you recommend our service. Customer Service Manager- Female Choice Plumbing #536389

Punctual and thorough

Excellent service. Very happy with the work done and will certainly use again. Mick was very professional and on time.

Thank you Juicy gossip for your review we will pass on your feedback to our plumber. Customer Service Manager- Female Choice Plumbing#534127