Femfresh Freshening & Soothing Wipes

Femfresh Freshening & Soothing Wipes (page 2 of 38)

Perfect for travel

When you’re traveling and need a quick freshen up these little wipes are perfect. They left me feeling much more confident to get through the rest of my long day.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Love it

I absolutely love it the product, the size is perfect and it’s very handy to have in my bag when I’m out and about. I love how to gentle it is on my hands and my baby’s skin

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $6.75.

Pocket size is great

These pocket wipes are so handy & small to keep in your handbag. Wouldn’t want any bigger as always got enough stuff in my handbag! Smells refreshing & soothing. Definitely will use while travelling on long flights overseas.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $2.50.

Convenient and discreet

I loved these, they're great to keep in the handbag when you need a little freshness. Small sized pack so discreet and handy. I will definitely buy these again. Not too wet and not too dry I absolutely love them.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

So convenient!

I love the cute, small size pack! It’s perfect for travelling and camping! I will definitely be purchasing again for our future trips away though out the next summer. So pleased I tried these!

Causes Irritation No

Handy packet for on the go convenience

A nice little packet, with a fresh feel from the wipes. Convenient packet and gentle wipes. It’s nice to see these in a cute little size so it is easy to pop in your handbag and use on the go!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Causes Irritation No

Essential for any handbag!

Love, love, LOVE these pocket wipes! So easy and discreet to ensure you stay fresh all day long! Particularly in the warmer weather they are essential. Leaves you with a clean feeling

Causes Irritation No

Convenient easy to use and great for camping

Great idea to freshen up especially when camping or out and about. Convenient to have to small pocket wipes as they fit into your pocket or purse and are discreet.

Purchased at Woolworths for $4.00.

Perfect handbag must

Convenient purse size package good value for money
Great to keep in your handbag for a quick refresh
Would definitely buy again for myself and my daughter now she has become a teenager

Love them

Love the little packaging easy to open perfect for on the go fits perfectly in to your handbag and a great way to freshen up. Would buy again for sure

Great product!

The packaging is so cute and a convenient size to pop in your handbag when your on the go. Very refreshing and makes you feel nice and clean! Would definitely purchase again.

Great product.

Moist wipe that helps you freshen up in seconds. Very Conveniently sized. I like them. I would probably buy this product again as it’s more gentle than a baby wipe. .

Perfect!!!!

Great product. Would recommend to others. Combined packet size whichever can fit in any size bag. Great for those busy days to freshen up. Highly recommend to others to try it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

Love love love

Femfresh pocket wipes are an amazing addition to my make up bag. Loved the ease of being able to ensure that I could freshen up on the run. I will be purchasing new these on a regular basis.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

Causes Irritation No

Such a small package so it fits neatly in your bag, great for holidays

Soft and help you feel clean. It was great for me when I was travelling and when sitting on a 10+ hour flight. Really useful product. So small so it easily fits in my bag.

Causes Irritation No

Refreshing and simple to use

I can feel itchy down there due to dryness during my sleep at night, after i start using this before my sleep, it no longer itches, so it is a definite relieve for me instead of applying cream.

Will be good if this is flushable.

Purchased at Woolworths for $4.99.

Discreet freshness

These are super soft & refreshing without being irritating on your sensitive bits. They come in a cute little packet to fit in your hand bag discreetly & are very affordable as well.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $2.99.

Convenient freshness pocket size

Yes finally convenient sized freshness for my lady bits!! Freshness and pocket sized so I’m able to sneak it in my pocket and feeling refreshed after use. I found that it’s great because I have used similar products but found I became irritated, but not with this product! I loved it

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Causes Irritation No

Fresh in the name fresh is the game

So I got a chance to try the femfresh wipes and I was pleasantly surprised they didn’t strip away all my natural good bacteria or leave me uncomfortable. They’re great when your not feeling so fresh down there. They’re compact so fit in anywhere.

Purchased at Woolworths for $6.00.

Discreet, fresh, confident

These wipes Leave you feeling fresh and confident. I love the small packs that fit discreetly Into your purse or handbag, so you can take them wherever you go and know you can stay fresh all day

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.