Fenici 40cm Pedestal Fan

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good for direct air

Fan is good for small room. Good thing is, it doesn't make much noise. There are three power settings that is good to adjust cooling. Due to plastic body, It is light weight and easy to assemble. Fan is safe for small kids at home and it has good stability too.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Cool for smaller room

This fan is lightweight and easy to carry to other rooms. The only downfall it doesn't tilt up or down.It is handy and more safe around kids as blades can't be touched with fingers due to hard mesh casing.So far it works well for the short year that I have had it.

Great fan!

I bought three of these fans in October 2017. I have 2 going 16 hours a day! Perfect, cheap & quite. Comes in either black or white. Very affordable for pensioners :)

The fan doesn't take up that much space, doesn't make alot of noise like other brands, easy to move/lift and very easy to clean :)

Probably not suitable for Queenslanders

This fan's only feature seems to be that it is fairly quiet. As for blowing air, it started off blowing a small amount of air but now I have to stand right in front of it on full speed to feel any air coming from the fan. However what do you expect from a $15 fan? I believe that it is probably a good fan for cooler southern states but not suitable for states/cities/towns that have hot or humid hot weather.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Average

Was good at the start but has lost alot of power and force after medium usage. Constantly need to tighten rear holding screw for some reason as it always slips down slowly. Good for a$15 fan however proves useless on a hot day.. actually bought 2 of them to run at the same time in the latest heat wave

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Can't live without.

We have a few around the house and they keep the house bearable during the summer. Very cheap and affordable without compromising quality. We have had them for a while, sometimes leaving them overnight and none have broken down yet. The noise is very quiet and you barely notice it after a while.

Woolworths Essentials Pedestal fan

We purchased it to replace the fan purchased from Kmart that was very noise could hear the motor in another room. This one is value for money. Very easy to assemble and easy to use. It is also very quiet that can be used either in living room or bedrooms. It was tested for the last hot nights.

Cool, calm and collected

This little beauty delivers exactly as required. An easy to use fan with lower than expected noise output. Being 40cm, it is a little smaller than the regular sized 45cm fans, however you are unlikely to notice any difference in output. Just what was neede on a 40 degree day like today!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

We previously bought another cheap fan from Target and the output is like that of a handheld fan. This made us think that you "get what you pay for". We got a more expensive one for our living room but since some friends will be staying with us for a while, I decided to buy the Fenici fan as it is a lot cheaper. We have since been pleasantly surprised that the performance of this $15 fan is almost similar to our other $50 fan! Excellent value for money in my view though I cannot vouch yet on its durability.

Great buy! Quiet and efficient

It is very quiet and is also good to keep on in the bedroom at night on those hot nights when it is hard to get to sleep. It is very easy to assemble and very stable. It circulates the air around compared to the other same value fans. This fan is a good bargain!

Good value for money

I bought this fan couple of years ago and still works great. Its quite easy to put together and is not noisy compared to other fans of such price range.

If you are looking for something that is not super expensive then I would recommend you give it a try.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Nearly the perfect fan

Fan output is perfect.
Fan functions are perfect - three speeds - 30 mins to 7.5 hour timer function
Fan noise is usable to be expected
Price is great.. I bought the remote controlled version for $30 but the non remote controlled version is half that at $15.

Only gripe is no vertical tilt adjustment and the lowest height it can go is still too high for me - just misses my head while laying in bed otherwise a perfect fan for me.

Other minor gripe is while plugged in led lights stay on in standby so can be annoying at night especially because it is directed at my face.

Otherwise a very well priced fan.. Just needs more height adjustment options to go lower and head tilt adjustment and option to maybe turn off standby identification lights etc.

Cheap backup fan

The fan is simple, but has enough power to push air around because it has a large diameter blade. I have the smaller version of this as a desk fan, which is not powerful enough and loud even at the highest setting

The Pedestal version is quiet enough to get a good nights rest.

Rule of thumb is larger the fan diameter, the more air it can push on a lower speed. Lower speeds mean quieter performance.

Im a big fan

I find the works well. It is good with different speed setting that you can select from. And the swing motion comes in handy too. The noise isn't to bad either. For the price you pay I am really happy with the product and highly recommend it to people buying a fan on a budget. Im a big fan!!..

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great fan for emergencies

This is a good fan for small spaces and emergencies. E.g. when your air con isnt working or your other fan breaks.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Good for the cheap price

This fan is pretty good for it price. It’s a little bit wobbly if you didn’t get the set up right at first try. Mine was a bit wobbly somehow. The noice is alright, not too loud so it’s standable. It’s pretty good for the price I say as it lasted me around 6 months.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Best fan for summer

this fan is very good for the summer, the shape is very sturdy, the wind is produced very cold unlike the cheap plastic fan. speed number 1 can make the room feel cold, speed number 2 and 3 very rarely in use because the speed number 1 is very good. no regret to buy this fan, because this fan is not noisy like cheap plastic fan.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Good and cheap for everyday use

Very good power even on low setting. Fan is fairly loud but not an issue for me. Very basic functions with 3 speeds and useful for an everyday use. Only a bit creaky at times but that might be due to not tightening the base properly. Otherwise value for money

Good Fan with decent power

This is a good decent fan. The power is decent enough on the first setting yet alone the other 2 settings.
Noise is noticable but am able to sleep with this fan on (note it can keep you awake if you are a sensitive sleeper)
Was a little hard to put it together and actually not 100% weve put it together as you can lift the top right out of its base, but seems to work fine and spin. Overall it is a good product for its price.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Better fan than other plastic fan

this fan is very good in the same app with cheap plastic fan, this fan is not noisy, very quiet.
this fan is very strong wind, and produce cold wind, no regrets to buy this fan, good for summer and fan is very sturdy. speed number 1 is very fast for the room to cool, speed number 2 and 3 very rarely in use because too fast.