Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse Online store

Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse Online store

MrsDLM

MrsDLM

Superb birthday cake

I did the build-your-own cake option online and ordered a Toy Story themed birthday cake for my son. It totally exceeded my expectations and not only looked amazing but tasted delicious (I took the vanilla butter cream option). It easily fed a large group of 40 kids and adults with some left over. Thank you Ferguson Plarre!

Fantastic Birthday Cake !

My wife ordered a stunning drip cake online for pickup at Highett, VIC. I used to go to F/P in Port Melbourne but for whatever reason they closed and they only seem to be in shopping centres these days but Highett wasn't far. The ordering was easy, the followup from Pauline @ the Highett store was EXCELLENT (as always worried someone will drop the ball with online orders) and it was gorgeous and tasted AWESOME and soooooo fresh!

See all Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse reviews