Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse Physical store

Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse Physical store

See the Best Food & Drink Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

customer service

manager agumentive to myself and my wife due to her eating her own halal meal with ferguson coffee we paid ten dollars for 2 coffee he told us not to bring own food

Store Locationdandenong plaza

Worst unfresh birthday cake ever!!!

Bought the cookies and cream birthday cake from the Broadmeadows store. It was disgusting. Definitely not fresh. Tasted revolting and everyone left it without finishing it. Never again. It really was the worst cake ever. Would never purchase from them again.

Store LocationBroadmeadows store.

Customer service is non existent and coffee terrible

Had an awful experience at the Knox store, the barista was rude and arrogant and coffee was burnt. Wouldn't recommend going here. There's much better cafes within Knox that are far more welcoming than this one.

service, quality, price: Officer Ferguson Plarre, a million thank yous :)

Having stupidly thought I could manage making a large themed cake (I couldn't) for my partner's 60th, FP Officer came to the rescue. Bree took away my stress, made suggestions, gave advice, never got annoyed at my many emails and organised the perfect cake. When we picked it up Michael was moved to tears and the staff in the shop were equally excited to hand over the beautiful cake. I cannot recommend this business more highly, thank you so much Bree and all who made this cake a beautiful success :)

I was so happy with our cake!

We had a baby shower and ordered a cake from the Knox store. The owner was friendly and so informative and willing to give us exactly what we were looking for. The cake exceeded my expectations on appearance and taste. The handmade decorations were gorgeous and the cakes were moist and full of flavour. Perfection ( we had two tiers)

Customer Service at Knox non-existing.

Knox shopping centre - have never seen such rude and unfriendly service. Have to wait to be served when you are the one & only customer.

WILL NEVER BUY A GROUPON FROM PLARRES AGAIN

Purchased a Groupon coupon supposedly for 6 donuts up to the value of $21.50. Firstly donuts in a six pack are worth $15 not $21.50. There is a list of flavours to choose from. Half of them not available. Rang head office, case of bad luck. They do NOT offer what the coupon states. I have been trying to get what I’m after but every few day they discontinue. The website has barely and product range pictured so can’t even get a look at them. I feel ripped off and they need to not list donuts you can get when they aren’t avail either. False adverting at its best. You’ve lost me as a customer!

Perfect and thumbs-up

The cake came out above the xpectation. Everyone loved the cake.
I've as moist and tasty. The cake looks perfect, very happy.

Stud Park Toop Class Staff

After being disappointed with other Ferguson Plarres I have had my spirit re energized by the quality and staff friendliness of those at Stud Park Will definitely be back Ferguson Plarre would benefit from teaching other stores how this store respond to their customers

See all Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse reviews