Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse

Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse (page 2 of 4)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Food & Drink Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sam

SamMelbourne

Customer Service at Knox non-existing.

Knox shopping centre - have never seen such rude and unfriendly service. Have to wait to be served when you are the one & only customer.

karen55

karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WILL NEVER BUY A GROUPON FROM PLARRES AGAIN

Purchased a Groupon coupon supposedly for 6 donuts up to the value of $21.50. Firstly donuts in a six pack are worth $15 not $21.50. There is a list of flavours to choose from. Half of them not available. Rang head office, case of bad luck. They do NOT offer what the coupon states. I have been trying to get what I’m after but every few day they discontinue. The website has barely and product range pictured so can’t even get a look at them. I feel ripped off and they need to not list donuts you can get when they aren’t avail either. False adverting at its best. You’ve lost me as a customer!

Perfect and thumbs-up

The cake came out above the xpectation. Everyone loved the cake.
I've as moist and tasty. The cake looks perfect, very happy.

Julie

JulieCranbourne, Victoria

Stud Park Toop Class Staff

After being disappointed with other Ferguson Plarres I have had my spirit re energized by the quality and staff friendliness of those at Stud Park Will definitely be back Ferguson Plarre would benefit from teaching other stores how this store respond to their customers

Pies not the same

Why have you changed the meat in your pies they were the best pies in Melbourne what a shame i was so surprised of the filling it was so runny and not at all like it was before lovely and mince meaty.

Ramajan

RamajanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Arena shopping centre Officer.

We go here a lot for coffee and treats. We also order in cakes and Xmas cakes. I recently tried their Xmas fruit mince pies and these are the best I've ever eaten in my whole lifetime. Next year I will be getting about 3 lots of these. The Arena shopping centre stire is always busy and bustling with customers. The pre made sandwiches and wraps are also really great.

Forgotten about

Got served, sat down and waited..for 5-7mins. Went back to counter to ask where everything was only to find out my order was completely forgotten. Girl apologised and gave me the food straight away. The original waiting was a bit annoying but THEN i STILL had to wait another 10mins for a single coffee because every time she went to make it someone came to order something and she would leave it even though there was another girl that could have taken orders. Girls were polite enough and food was nice but having to wait between 15 and 17 mins for what was essentially coffee to be made is ridiculous.

Re loyalty card

I always buy large Chai Latte today was my free one, only a small & asked to pay 50c for Chai I think this is mean. My egg & bacon toastie very dry I asked for salt was told we don't have any, last time for me.

Dee

DeeMelbourne

Poor service

Terrible customer service. Ordered birthday cake for my son in 2 weeks advance from
Forest hill chase shop. When I went to collect, no cake. party stranded.

Why such a dramatic change

We had a vegetable pasty and coffee each today Coffee not hot. Pasty terrible. Why have you change the recipe.

Poor Service

Terrible service. Had a corporate order for morning tea, no food delivered. Tried to contact the store. Phone was off the hook, no answer to explain what was happening. Sent multiple emails and voice messages. Morning tea ruined. Will not be recommending this company to do business with.

JJJ

JJJKeilor

Why have they stopped making Chocolate Peppermint Cake

This cake has been enjoyed by our family and friends for over 30 years. Why discontinue a classic!
Speaking to staff in the Keilor shop it seems many others are missing it too.

Have you changed the recipe? ??

4 generations of my family have lived in the Moonee Ponds/Essendon area and Plarres was always the go to for birthday cakes afternoon teas etc., so I know the taste of their cakes, particularly Vanilla Slices, Iced Patties and French Vanillas. So what have you done to the custard in the VS's and the French Vanillas? It just doesn't taste the same. There was always something quite delicious about the custard that seemed mysterious and I loved how it always blended so well with the respective icings to make a VS, as we affectionately called it, or a FVS a thing of beauty and magic. And why have the size of the FVS's halved and not the price????
Come on Plarres old Mr Plarre is giddy with thr spinning in his grave.

theGecko

theGeckoMelbourne

Franchise hopefuls beware

MIY

MIYMelbourne

Excellent Service

For a kiosk Cafe , the Glen Ferguson Plarre was a nice experience for us. The Coffee and desserts are nice and good price. Good products cost money.

Worse service ever and coffee

I went to buy 2 coffees the young girl.
Didn’t look happy, no hello how are you, I have been a barista for ever, I asked for my coffees to
Be hotter they were not!!!! She then walked away before making my coffees to speak to manager I assume or owner never again!!!
Newcomb Geelong

Absolutely trash, the icing tastes like chemicals!

The cake size is pretty small for it's price, more effort was put into the cake's appearance than the taste. The icing tasted like chemicals definitely too bitter and didn't taste edible. I'll stick to The Cheesecake Shop thanks.

Irresponsible Service

I ordered a cake for my daughters birthday at Glen Waverley, Ferguson's in the Glen Shopping Centre. When I went to collect the cake the plaque was not there, even though I had requested a plaque when I ordered the cake. The man behind the counter told me that I needed to order two days before, I feel the way he talked to me was rude and he did not apologize for their mistake. However I was not told about this the day I ordered, and they had written it down in the book, that I requested a plaque with message on it. The lady serving me ended up giving me a general plaque, and I had to pay for that as well. I feel the service was very poor and the staff were irresponsible, and I will never be going back there, ever again.

Disappointed

Didn't receive what I ordered. I ordered 15 pink macaroons @ 2.50 each. I actually received 18 mustard/yellow @ $3 each.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They make the best cakes

Their Vanilla Slices are much nicer then Michel's Patisserie because it is easier to eat and it melts in your mouth.