Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse

Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse (page 3 of 3)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Food & Drink Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect!

Beautiful pastries and cakes. Everytime i buy them no disappointments! Great quality, great taste can't ask for more than that!

Best Food A Big Fan

My whole family have been a fan of Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse, there pies/pasties/cakes are the BEST, we wouldn't go anywhere else. Keep up the fantastic work :)

June 5th 2018 Update: Best Food/ Cakes A Big Fan

Been a customer of Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses now for 3 years and I must say there Cakes are A1 and there savoury stuff OMG the best

The cake I ordered looked fantastic and tasted amazing

I was very impressed with the birthday cake. Loved the desig and the flavour of the cake was so yummy.

Fabulous cakes and Excellent service

Go in on a regular basis for my family and occasionally for my elderly folks. Everyone loves the cakes, we all agree that they are the best around and far better value and taste than others and or supermarket. We ordered a birthday cake for our son and it was fabulous really, tasted as GOOD as it LOOKED!. The staff are excellent, polite and remembering our likes/orders and names. Highly recommend them.

Choc mint drip cake looks great but tastes absolutely awful!

We picked up this cake today for my son's birthday, it looked amazing so we were all so excited. The cake was well presented and decorated, definitely looked the part.
But once the candles were out, and we tasted the cake, we were so disappointed!
There was absolutely no mint flavouring throughout the entire cake, and all we could taste was butter... SO much gluggy and sickly butter, as if we were eating a stick of the stuff! You couldn't taste any chocolate, nor mint in the cake at all, and no one could even attempt to finish their slice, it was absolutely awful and my son was devastated!!!
We've literally had to throw out an expensive $40.00 cake because it was such a horrid experience. Never again will I spend my money at Ferguson Plarre, such an absolute waste!!!

Exceptional customer service

Airport West store strives on high customer service. Absolutely delightful. Always happy and so obliging. Love the vibes and atmosphere.

Lately my order was wrong

I enjoy the products and have been a regular but lately my coffee orders have been incorrect when delivered due to the wrong size and I was charged for it .
I let it gk the first two times but I will say something next time.
Otherwise I enjoy the service

Wrong product

Visited stud park 6/6/17 to purchase one cold beef pie (my brother visiting loves these)
After listening once again to all the up selling details purchase was made. Arrived home 7ks away opened bag to refrigerate and there was a Pasty nor what I has requested. Rang store and was told to bring it back in and they would changeover. Explained that was impossie.
They advises me there had been a lack of communication? ?
I have visited this store a few times recently and
Have noticed the continual up selling re there pending specials. I feel if concentration on the order placed was made initially things like this would not happen. The time prior I was in the store a customer dining returned a wrong pie
and no apology was given to her or a complimentary coffee ?? Unreal

Worst customer service Roxburgh Park Fergusson Plarre

Staff our very rude. Custom made cakes is way over priced and doesnt look anything like what i requested! terrible experience and cake is so small for an over price cake! Will not buy from here again.

water gardens plarre bakehouse

The owner of this store treats her staff and customers so disgusting, I don't know how she ever got the franchise.
such a wonderful company from the past. can not believe she is in business. why doesn't she just sell if she is such a nasty person. I have never seen a owner of Ferguson Plarre be so degrading to elderly people.

New Pastry?

Purchased large sausage roll today from Altona Gate store. Would probably indulge in this a couple of times a year, therefore I might be a bit behind with this observation. Has the pastry been changed? The sausage roll was absolutely terrible, and I won't be indulging again.

Ferguson plarre brimbank central

Customer service was atrocious. What bakery doesn't have cheese?? Really disappointing from such a large shop in a food court.

Disgusting customer service - Eden Rise Village

I went in for a coffee and the staff were both rude and unhelpful. The coffee was also burnt and I ended up having to throw it out and go else where in the centre. Will not be back!!!

Frozen cakes & no customer service

Called & asked if they do birthday cakes, they told me to come on the day. Cakes were too small. No apologies for not advising me to order in, & no bakers knowledge of how to join 2 smaller cakes because they just sell frozen cakes. Not even a board big enough for a large cake in store. Everything is bought in. Girl said I was rude for expecting better. Called a real patisserie & was helped immediately. Get your frozen cakes from Coles (cheaper) and go to a real bakery!!!

Ridiculously overpriced

Not only did they put up prices, but they decreased the size of the food at the same time, the pies got smaller as did the pasties even some of the small cakes at exactly the same time they put up the prices. It is outrageous.

worst customer service

The chadstone store wasted my 2 weeks when i asked them for a custom made cake for my son's first bday. They intially said they will be able tl do it and then 10 days before the date of party they cancelled the order stating that their cake maker will be away on easter! No apologies! They are highly unreliable.

So good it should be illegal

I love this company so much I would love a franchise!
Have been purchasing the wonderful, pies, quiche and cakes from this family owned company on a weekly basis for over 9 years now since moving back to Melbourne.
Yes I am a couple of kg's heavier for the privilege but Lord is it worth it.
Work your way through the range over time... you will not find a bad product.
Angus pies a MUST try!
No yucky bits in the pies, can be eaten blind folded