Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse

Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse (page 3 of 4)

Physical store, Online store

Worse service ever and coffee

I went to buy 2 coffees the young girl.
Didn’t look happy, no hello how are you, I have been a barista for ever, I asked for my coffees to
Be hotter they were not!!!! She then walked away before making my coffees to speak to manager I assume or owner never again!!!
Newcomb Geelong

Absolutely trash, the icing tastes like chemicals!

The cake size is pretty small for it's price, more effort was put into the cake's appearance than the taste. The icing tasted like chemicals definitely too bitter and didn't taste edible. I'll stick to The Cheesecake Shop thanks.

Irresponsible Service

I ordered a cake for my daughters birthday at Glen Waverley, Ferguson's in the Glen Shopping Centre. When I went to collect the cake the plaque was not there, even though I had requested a plaque when I ordered the cake. The man behind the counter told me that I needed to order two days before, I feel the way he talked to me was rude and he did not apologize for their mistake. However I was not told about this the day I ordered, and they had written it down in the book, that I requested a plaque with message on it. The lady serving me ended up giving me a general plaque, and I had to pay for that as well. I feel the service was very poor and the staff were irresponsible, and I will never be going back there, ever again.

Disappointed

Didn't receive what I ordered. I ordered 15 pink macaroons @ 2.50 each. I actually received 18 mustard/yellow @ $3 each.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They make the best cakes

Their Vanilla Slices are much nicer then Michel's Patisserie because it is easier to eat and it melts in your mouth.

Best cafe in Fountain Gate

Bicrum & Prab run a very slick cafe, always friendly & welcoming, it's feels like home, the coffee is out of this world & the Boston buns & vanilla slices are the best, & as Molly says,
"Do yourself a favour, get down there"

LPMelb

LPMelbMelbourne

A Beautiful Cake Once Again

I was very impressed with my daughter's 21st birthday cake which I designed online as I had done once before. The cake was exactly how I wanted it and as always, tasted fantastic. 3 days later, we are still eating the rest of it and tastes just as good. I wouldn't order anywhere else. Thank you.

Francis

Francis

Ladies early morning disrespectful.

Rated Cakes and sausage roll were nice - what you expect from Fergusson plaire. However, being the only customer in the store and having to repeat my order three times because the girl behind the counter was completely disinterested and the early lay-bys on coffees machine rude will stop me from going

Pagani

PaganiMelbourne

Over priced and tastes bad.

Bought two cakes for a birthday and the cream tasted like fish. Must have used omega3 cooking oil.

Secondly, I was over charged at the Watergardens store as opposed to what is advertised on the website. When I brought this up, the reply was "We're all independent stores and we charge what we want"

I was over charged by $20 for two cakes (overcharged by $10 per cake) which I would have forgiven if it tasted good. It tasted horrid. Never again will I ever buy from FPB nor will I ever recommend it to anyone i know.

Mrs B

Mrs BSunshine

Change in recipe!! Disappointed

So called baked Cherry cheesecake new version Berry cheese cake, cheesecake was lacking flavor & Berry topping was just like it came out of a jam jar whole family was disappointed as old style version Baked was fantastic heavy thick texture & beautiful Cherry topping gone sorry but you have lost me as a regular customer time to move on after many many years.

inka

inkamelbourne

AWFUL Butter taste cake

I ordered rainbow cake its nice design but its like you eat colorful sponge with butter,butter butter terrible taste.JUST wondering is that you need to have 125 years of experience to make those cakes like that ???

Have learnt my lesson this time

I purchased a cake for my nephews birthday a few months back it looked nothing like the picture ordered but for my daughters birthday I decided to order again this time we arrive on the day to pick up our pre ordered cake to firstly be told we are at the wrong store and they don’t have our order and then finally they worked out they did infact have our order but it had been placed in the display case for sale thankfully no one had purchased it or we would of been without a cake.

frankina

frankinaBrunswick

I'm in love!!

Best service! Best cakes! Best coffee! I've been coming here for years and I have no intentions in stopping... I highly recommend them.

Perfect!

Beautiful pastries and cakes. Everytime i buy them no disappointments! Great quality, great taste can't ask for more than that!

Lozza

LozzaMelbourne

Best Food A Big Fan

My whole family have been a fan of Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse, there pies/pasties/cakes are the BEST, we wouldn't go anywhere else. Keep up the fantastic work :)

June 5th 2018 Update: Best Food/ Cakes A Big Fan

Been a customer of Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses now for 3 years and I must say there Cakes are A1 and there savoury stuff OMG the best

The cake I ordered looked fantastic and tasted amazing

I was very impressed with the birthday cake. Loved the desig and the flavour of the cake was so yummy.

Buzby

BuzbyRichmond

Fabulous cakes and Excellent service

Go in on a regular basis for my family and occasionally for my elderly folks. Everyone loves the cakes, we all agree that they are the best around and far better value and taste than others and or supermarket. We ordered a birthday cake for our son and it was fabulous really, tasted as GOOD as it LOOKED!. The staff are excellent, polite and remembering our likes/orders and names. Highly recommend them.

Choc mint drip cake looks great but tastes absolutely awful!

Exceptional customer service

Airport West store strives on high customer service. Absolutely delightful. Always happy and so obliging. Love the vibes and atmosphere.

Julie E