Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse

Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse (page 4 of 4)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Food & Drink Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disgusting customer service - Eden Rise Village

I went in for a coffee and the staff were both rude and unhelpful. The coffee was also burnt and I ended up having to throw it out and go else where in the centre. Will not be back!!!

Frozen cakes & no customer service

Called & asked if they do birthday cakes, they told me to come on the day. Cakes were too small. No apologies for not advising me to order in, & no bakers knowledge of how to join 2 smaller cakes because they just sell frozen cakes. Not even a board big enough for a large cake in store. Everything is bought in. Girl said I was rude for expecting better. Called a real patisserie & was helped immediately. Get your frozen cakes from Coles (cheaper) and go to a real bakery!!!

Ridiculously overpriced

Not only did they put up prices, but they decreased the size of the food at the same time, the pies got smaller as did the pasties even some of the small cakes at exactly the same time they put up the prices. It is outrageous.

worst customer service

The chadstone store wasted my 2 weeks when i asked them for a custom made cake for my son's first bday. They intially said they will be able tl do it and then 10 days before the date of party they cancelled the order stating that their cake maker will be away on easter! No apologies! They are highly unreliable.

Melbourne_3000

Melbourne_3000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So good it should be illegal

I love this company so much I would love a franchise!
Have been purchasing the wonderful, pies, quiche and cakes from this family owned company on a weekly basis for over 9 years now since moving back to Melbourne.
Yes I am a couple of kg's heavier for the privilege but Lord is it worth it.
Work your way through the range over time... you will not find a bad product.
Angus pies a MUST try!
No yucky bits in the pies, can be eaten blind folded