Ferratum Group

Ferratum Group (page 2 of 4)

2.0

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) · Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 10 months (3)
  • Cash Arrival3 day(s) (2)

What a useless non responsive bunch of morons

Have unemployed payments guaranteed to be paid.They will lend plus take your money.Work as a sub contractor. All becomes confused there for you do not meet there lending criteria..They do not even respond with a your loan is declined.Leaving you wondering all day.Then you realize should have used some other short term lending company.In short Ferratum are is just an under staffed,Prima donna bunch of morons?Making a living ripping the poor off.

Julie

JulieMelbourne

Ridiculous service and makes no sense!

Have been approved by Ferratum in Jan for a small loan to get me to payday (Wednesday) and applied a 2nd time with more income, funds in my account and they took from 4pm Sunday until this morning before 6am to get back to me with a decline. What a joke! I actually had given them 5 stars in the past before I read everyone's bad experience with repeat loans. Going elsewhere now, very disappointed. Def research these guys first before you try them! There are more unhappy customers than happy that have reviewed them!!

gabi1959

gabi1959Connewarre, Victoria

Useless

Take out extra payments when they shouldnt.
Also. I had 4 accounts and paid them all and they won't lend me another amount. Now ive gone elsewhere

DiddlesHunter Region, NSW

Nothing but trouble

Do not ever go threw ferratum loans they take take payments when not supposed to they pass you around instead of dealing with the problems they do not call you back to sort out the problem when they say they will,they lie to you,I have had to involve the umbudsman and have had to block them out of my account,They also add money on to your owing ballance before the payment they took (in which shouldn't have been taken is refunded)A very bad company to go threw it has been a nightmare dealing with this company.Be warned Don't ever get a loan threw Ferratum.

Stan

StanMelbourne

Hopeless

Keeps sending SMS that your loan is approved but they need more information etc. Does not even respond to their email or SMS when you try to provide what they asked. Absolutely incompetent.

Chelle

ChelleGippsland, VIC

Absolutely useless

Applied 3 days ago. Had to call them 4 times. They lost emails that were there yesterday.
Just useless...would not recommend them

Loan Sharks

Lies and deceit, I have paid 3 loans with this mob, without any problems or defaults, at the completion of the last loan, they invited me to have a ''pre-approved'' loan. I applied twice, and got rejected, the first time for $5.000.00 and the second time for $2.000.00 the same amount as the loan I just paid. No customer loyalty and non existed customer service, just pure loan sharks, awful.

Same day crap

Despite providing them with all my details within 15 mins of request, it took them over 4 hours to approve my loan and after speaking to customer service have been advised they can transfer any time up to 6:30pm. Which means there is no chance of same day transfer. Plus when I quoted this service girl immediately told me To cancel if I wasn't happy.

Terrible and misleading service. Choose anyone else!!!

Kazz

KazzMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Customer loyalty is zero!!

I've had a few short term loans with Ferratum. Paid them back no problem. I was a happy customer. I have since applied for another loan and been declined. I waited a couple of weeks and again declined. Very frustrating! Since reading reviews I get the picture..no customer loyalty from this company. They really don't give a damn about us. I won't waste anymore of my time with Ferratum. I will go else where.

Find out how Ferratum Group compares to other Short Term Loans

You give them what they ask then they need more info to decline youu

They say no credit check you have money in your account and they still decline you how can you get in front when they won't give you a chance.

Noone

Noone

Don't bother!

Waste of time, so many questions, emails, calls, "must verify" links and then they decline you. If they aren't going to approve the loan why do they need all the additional documents!

Daniel L

Daniel LMelbourne

Not sure what they are doing

Applied online for a loan. 2 hours pass, haven't received as much as an email or text message to confirm that have received my application. No response to my email or 'live chat' messages. Call their office and the lady on the phone says my application is still in the queue for processing but I will receive a text message in 5 minutes with the outcome?? Needless to say I never received the text message or any correspondence from them. No idea if this company is legit. Use other lenders.

TKC

TKCMelbourne

Awesome Service

Applied online last night and the money was in my account by 3pm today eternally grateful,as I urgently needed the loan for a couple of teeth extractions, also have had an awesome experience dealing with the customer care team via live chat will refer this company to family and friends

simonl

simonl

Get loans from companies that do want your money

I have had multiple loans with them and paid them all back well before the due date they offer no loyalty at all in this regard when you have applied for more than three over say a 6 month period and let's face it it's not a large amount of money they knock you back saying you have had to many loans with them believe me find someone that do want customer loyalty and there service is not that great either it's more like a hinderence to them that there online system has to do something Pathetic!!! my two cents

Tara

Tara

Liars

Applied for my loan 11.30am Thursday. They write that it only takes an hour to get approved. It actually took 4 hours. Then when you click to agree to the loan it pops up and says "transferring your money" but then the next day I received a text off them after 2pm to say they had only just transferred the funds. It is now Monday and still haven't received the funds. It's been 4 days since I was approved for my loan. Not fast loans at all, and service is crap. I can't even get anyone who can be bothered to check if they've even put it in the right bank. You DEFINITELY DON'T get your money the same day as they falsely advertise.

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero loyalty

Had multiple short term loans with this team repaid every time without question. Zero defaults, and then put in similar application and they decline???? Don't rely on building a relationship or credit history with them.

Ferratum doesn't loan anymore with crappy service

I've had loans in the past and paid on time and now have less debt and more money and now just get an auto message or no message at all!

MnM

MnMMelbourne

Online bank verification only

Was declined because, I changed banks and wasn't able to provide 90 day of online statements. I only had been with new bank for 30 days. I already had two loans with them which were paid off on time, so had payment and lending history.

I got an email saying that my bank history wasn't long enough. That's ok, so I thought because I have stable income, earn over $100k with evidence of past bank history. Spoke with customer service and was told to email statements from old bank and payslips. I emailed copies but was told that they only used their online program to verify bank history. This isn't clearly stated on their website otherwise I wouldn't have bothered applying until I satisfied the 90 days with my new bank.....grrrrr

Mike

MikeGold Coast

fast and easy

I needed an extra $1000 in order to buy the car I wanted after my old one died. Tried 2 other lenders and got offered only half as much as I needed by one as I had no history with them and the other wanted me to jump through hoops with extra requests for more ID. Ferratum approved me in a few hours for $1200 and I had the money next day. When the loan was paid off the direct debits stopped immediately. Never had to contact customer service once. Would definitely recommend them if you need a short term loan quickly.

The same

I have had 4 loans with them paying them all back on time yet I just got declined for one due to the fact I didn't meet their lending criteria.