Fertile Mind Milkbar Twin

Fertile Mind Milkbar Twin

See the Best Body Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MD2413

MD2413South East Queensland, QLD

Best breastfeeding pillow!

Tried a few pillows prior to using the Milkbar and found they weren’t thick or wide enough to rest bub on. The twin Milkbar is perfect. I don’t have twins but preferred the curved shape. I bought it second hand cause I was hesistant that I would not find it comfortable, but I was wrong and would have been happy to have paid full price for it. The Milkbar twin pillow is worth it.

Danielle

Danielle

Doesnt function effectively for my newborn twins, but good once older

Liz.T

Liz.TAvoca

Amazing!

Bought this today as I've been struggling to feed with bub. This pillow brings bub right up to feeding height. It supports his bodyweight without being too firm. I can have both hands free and don't even need to hold him. He seems really comfortable on it. Have zero back and neck pain with it too which I was struggling with before. Highly recommend it.

Tash

TashMelbourne

Comfy

I quite like the twin Milkbar. It's comfy & my bub seems much more comfortable on this than the very firm My Brest Friend pillow. The clip attachment is excellent as I often find her falling asleep while feeding so I can get up with the pillow still attached and pop her to bed. Easy.

marney01

marney01Melbourne

milk bar pillow

I used the pillow with my first, and am now again with number two. I found it essential in breast feeding as it positions the baby up high so you don't have to lean forward and hurt your back. It is firm, and supportive and shaped to be able to sit right in close.
Washable slip
A waterproof payer on the pillow would be great.