2Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Amber
Amber
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect

Fast shipping, accurate results, and easy instructions. Tests worked exactly as intended, no invalid results. I would definitely reccomend this product to anyone thats looking in to trying them out Show details ·  1
Se.renity
Se.renity
  Fair Incentive

These are amazing!! Do great fir my TTC journey!’

Using this product for my last 3 cycles. So easy to use and read results to see when ovulating.
Super affordable and shipping was super discrete and quick! 10/10 recommend Show details ·  1
Kai
Kai

Definitely recommend. !

Have been using these for a while now , the customer service is exceptional, they are super affordable , and are so easy to use, would definitely recommend to anyone trying to ttc  Show details ·  1
  Fair Incentive

Easy to order, quick delivery but didn’t work for me

I purchased the 50 day pack and unfortunately had negative results each time regardless of following instructions. Not sure why it didn’t work for me, but for someone that hasn’t got her period back and still BF my LO, I was hoping this would help me figure it out! Show details
Fertility2Family   DM

Hi Anon, Thank you for the feedback, I am sorry to hear the tests did not work the way you had hoped. I would love to investigate this for you. Can you please contact me directly via email at info@fertility2family.com.au

Regards
Evan

Nour
Nour2 posts
  Fair Incentive

I really like these tests very easy to use! So cheap too! Recommended !

I have Used it for few times now the instructions are very easy to follow and very clear ! You can see if you Are ovulating when you get a positive test Show reply
Lina Smith
Lina Smith Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Happy with the product

The process from ordering to receiving the order was smooth and easy.
The ovulation tests were more accurate than drug store tests that I used in the past and way more affordable.  Show details ·  1
AnonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Affordable & Accurate

Easy to use, has resulted in pregnancy both times I used them within the first month of testing. Affordable and would recommend to anyone who would like to fall pregnant Show details ·  1
Karlii
KarliiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible and disappointing

I bought these tests as my first attempt at ovulation tracking. I have a good understanding of how the tests work! These test either didn’t have a second line or the line was so faint that you needed perfect lighting to see! Very dissatisfied! Missed my fertility window because of these! Waste of money!!!! Show details
Fathi N.
Fathi N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ovulation Tests not getting darker batch 20210125

I switched to this product from an ebay cheapie thinking this would work better
I have been using this along with the other cheapie from ebay
The dye quality is very bad and light
The other cheapie from ebay showed a positive the usual day i would get a positive
But this one is still light
I also got the thermometer and i cannot change it to Fahrenheit mode as promised in their manual.
Very disappointed  Show details
Jax
JaxGungahlin 2912, ACT2 posts

Don’t waste ur money

I have used the ovulation tests for the last 2 cycles and the test has come up as invalid every time I have done it. Waste of money and time
OJT
OJTNorth Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

Never even got a second line even though ovulation is confirmed with a thermometer. Testing 3 times a day. Bought a different brand to compare and got a very clear positive. Wish I read these reviews first!
Olivia
OliviaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great tests, very accurate

These tests are much easier to use than typical store bought ovulation tests. Makes it much easier to see your upcoming LH surge and find ovulation day. Great customer service too.  Show details ·  1
Meeky Smith
Meeky SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty Batch

Edit: this review relates to a batch #20200605 and the company has replied and offered thier help and replacement.
I bought 50 of these ovulation tests and never even a faint 2nd line. Even tried it on a friend and she was ovulating. Completely negative. I also have bought the thermometer and broke after only 3 weeks.  Show details
Nat Victoria5 posts

Ella
EllaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Georgi
GeorgiVictoria2 posts

Don’t waste your money!

- No instruction slip comes with the product, besides a very nondescript image on the individual sachets (why?)
- Don’t bother wasting your money, all of the tests were invalid! No second line, not even a faint one on any day.
I wanted to check to make sure I was giving them a fair shot, so I tested a different brand with the same pee sample from CD13-15 (testing twice a day). Got a clear positive on the other brand on CD 14, but NOTHING on these ones.

Not worth the free shipping. Show details

Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

All negative/invalid tests

I swapped to this brand from an eBay brand to get the bundle with the thermometer.
I’ve been testing 2 times a day from cd8, now on cd18 and these tests has shown NO test line what so ever. I have a dr appointment in two days to confirm ovulation but disappointed every test was showing no lh surge what so ever when I regularly ovulate around day 14. Show details
Georgi11
Georgi11Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not the greatest

I have been using these tests for 2 months now and I’m just not really impressed. I bought another brand off eBay and have been using both and the eBay tests are so much clearer to read and seem to match up with the results on my Clearblue test. Sometimes I can’t even see a slight second line on these ovulation tests. I won’t be purchasing again but I’m glad so many others have had success. The green line is the Fertility2family tests and the blue is the eBay ones.
Lex
LexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I bought a batch of 50 ovulation strips and almost every single one has come back invalid - regardless of how carefully tested each time. Most looked damaged before testing also. Show details
AHR
AHR18 posts

Reliable enough

I've used these in the past and conceived. After purchasing a batch of 200 strips this year there were some issues but generally they do work and are much cheaper than what is offered at the chemist for the same level of quality. Show details ·  2
GGGEOR
GGGEOR2 posts

Been using for three cycles

i have been using these for 3 cycles. Ive tried first response & @home strip's from ebay but these are the only ones that worked for me. I am just happy to Finally found my peak Show details ·  1
metal.babyxox
metal.babyxoxSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Faint results when doctor confirmed ovulation

I almost missed my fertile window because of how light these tests are. I only got a positive result with my FMU even though the instructions say to use later ones. My doctor later confirmed my ovulation. Show details
Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Egon
EgonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Fast shipping and Excellent Customer service

firstly, Fertility2Family customer service is top notch! i typed in the wrong address and they fixed it in within minutes of us contacting them via FB chat. The item is packed nicely and discreetly and they arrived so quickly! thanks again to the team at Fertility2Family . Show details ·  1
NHJan
NHJanSydney3 posts

SNJ
SNJPerth, WA2 posts

Reliable Product

Used the ovulation tests for approx 3 months and always was very accurate. Was easy to see a positive from a negative. Good instructions that can easily be accessed. Great customer service! Show details ·  1

Emily L
Emily LSydney, NSW2 posts

Affordable and Accurate

Quick shipping and it was discreet. It gave me a great progression line and it was obvious as I was approaching ovulation. Due to the economical pricing, I was able to test twice a day when approaching ovulation and was almost successful in getting a peak reading (mine wasn't a dye stealer) but it was close enough.

Thanks to these, I can now know that I do indeed ovulate despite being a bit older.

Thanks! Show details ·  1

MWW
MWWHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Don’t buy

Product comes back negative all the time, I used clearblue digital and first response both said I am fertile but this is a waste of money, don’t ever get caught with this product. Show details
Stefanie
StefanieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Quick and affordable

Thankyou for making such an easily available and affordable product!

It had made this journey so much easier and affordable knowing there are cheaper options that are just as effective available. Shipping is super fast and discreet which is appreciated also! Show details ·  1

Anniyah P.
Anniyah P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

My new favourite test

I got recommended these in a Facebook group. I am a POAS addict so anything to save some money while trying to get pregnant. I brought one of the packs which came with ovulation, pregnancy tests and BBT. The tests and instructions were sure easy to use. The strips were fiddler than the normal FRER I use but for 50 tests for the price of 5 I can’t complain. Show details ·  1
Jimmy
Jimmy

Cannot beat the price

These work well, they’re a touch more difficult to use than big-brand ones. But for the few extra steps and reading the instructions you cannot beat the price. The results are just as accurate. Show details ·  1
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Fast delivery and a great product

I use the product every month and it’s simple and easy to use. Instructions are very clear. The results were very accurate every time. Not one faulty product. Will buy again Show details ·  1
Stilltrying
Stilltrying

Will be buying again

Iv used this product the past two ovulations and they are just as easy to read as the more expensive store brought ones. I recommend these to anyone in the same boat that's trying to conceive. After 6 months of trying im glad iv found these affordable ones. Show details ·  1
Sue
SueAustralia4 posts

Great

I used the in stream ovulation tests and found them to be great. Ive had trouble in the past with strip ovulation tests, and never really understood them. But once I read the info pamphlet that comes with these tests, I was able to test correctly and get a good result. Will use them till the end of the year in preparation for pregnancy Show details ·  1
Nat

Good and what was expected

These were fine for the price and arrived as ordered but did take a couple of weeks to arrive which I didn’t expect. Would purchase again without any major concern. Show details ·  1
Naomi
NaomiSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Crap compared to other brands!

These were lovely and cheap but crap because they were either super duper light for 1 day or non existent pretty much. I used 3 different brands for 3 cycles to compare them and sadly these were the worst. The other brands showed light to very dark lines leading up to and when ovulating. Like they're meant to. A big waste of money unfortunately. $39 I could've spent on tests that actually worked. I emailed the company multiple times and got told they would look into it but got no further response even though I emailed a couple more times. If i had to recommend a brand it would be Ovuplan. They are exxy but amazing imo. Show details

Baby BK
Baby BKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Affordable and fast postage

Still using the product to see if I’m fact it works and successful. I’ve used the product 15 times with differing outcomes. Price was affordable and also enviro friendly compared to other products on the market. Love being able to buy in bulk. Show details ·  1
Flick
Flick2 posts

Very accurate!

I hadn't ovulated since having my first child so being able to purchase these in bulk was fantastic as I was using them flat out until my cycle returned. They were affordable and accurate - the positive line displayed when my body was also showing signs of ovulating. They arrived quickly and the packaging was very discreet. I would say these certainly helped us conceive. Would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Katie
KatieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great tests to use, no issues, pick up peak

Ive tested every day this month. Slowly started picking up the test line and peaked right when i should have. I would recommend these tests as a cheaper option to other on the market. Show details ·  1
AJC_2019
AJC_2019

Affordable and effective

I have been using the ovulation strips for a few months and have been able to identify ovulation easily. Being cheap means I can test multiple times a day to catch the LH surge. Also appreciate the straightforward instructions being emailed with the order for easy reference. Packaging is discreet and received quickly. Show details ·  1