Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Meeka

MeekaCentral, SA

Great product

Posted out quickly, easy to use with clear instructions. I ordered a few times as we had difficulty conceiving and staying pregnant. Allowed me to track my cycle and eventually fall pregnant.

Purchased in March 2017.

Petra

PetraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

These where perfect for what i needed! Thanks to Fertiity2Family i now have a happy healthy 3 year old daughter!

Instructions where clear, I ordered a few times as i was having a hard time getting pregnant. We would not have been successful if i didn't use these! Thank you so much!

Purchased in May 2015 for $12.00.

Marisha

Marisha

Helped me get my BFP!!

I used these OPKs in the month leading up to my 1st pregnancy. My cycle can be 28 - 34 days in length but these OPKs were very accurate. Bub is now 15 months and we are thinking about TTC soon and I will be getting more. The customer service was great. Easy to deal with, great product and fast delivery

Purchased in February 2017.

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and product

I have bought these ovulation tests multiple times and have found them to be very useful and accurate when tracking ovulation and helping get the best chance of conception each cycle.

Purchased in April 2018.

Bronski

BronskiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Accurate Ovulation Tests

I have used these to predict my ovulation and had the results confirmed by ultrasound so they are definitely accurate. We have gotten pregnant 3 times using these ovulation strips!

Purchased in January 2007.

Bianca

BiancaSouthern and Hills, SA

Literally wouldn’t have been able to have a baby without these!

Was trying for 9months with no success, it wasn’t until I brought these bulk Ovulation strips that I found when I ovulate, now I have a beautiful baby boy!
So easy to use and easy to read!

Purchased in July 2017 at Fertility2family.com for $25.00.

Kellie

KellieSydney, NSW

Great value for money

These tests definitely helped us become pregnant with both babies. Such great value for money being able to buy bulk. Would definitely recommend these to anyone trying for a baby

Purchased in July 2017.

Cobes84

Cobes84Bendigo

Very helpful

I only brought once but got a 50 pack so plenty .
It really helped me to know when I was ovulating and my periods were random .
Easy to use and accurate

Purchased in January 2017.

Regular PeriodsNo

Galega

GalegaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very useful and accurate

I ordered this tests several times already to help me on the journey of conceiving. First Bub arrived and soon we will try for another baby and I definitely will use these tests again. For me they were accurate and very helpful to predict my fertile window. They are also easy to use. I would recommend them, not to mention in addition that they are very affordable compared to many other brands. Can’t go wrong and worth a try.

Purchased in May 2017.

Lcob

LcobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value, reliable and accurate

These were very reliable and affordable. I was able to test for my surge for a whole week, multiple times a day without worrying about the cost of the strips. It took us 10 months to get pregnant and it was so good to know I was doing everything I could by using these each cycle.

Purchased in February 2017.

Evan K.Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Great value for money and good Quality

I have been trying to conceive for few months and buying pregnancy and ovulation tests from super market was getting expensive. I used different brands whichever was cheapest i could find. Looked up bulk packages, found fertility2family and decided to give it a go. I've been using them for around 2 months no false positives but also not pregnant yet. Easy to use also

Purchased in December 2018.

NikkiDee

NikkiDeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and value for money

I purchased and used both the ovulation and pregnancy testing strips. Accurate results and value for money. Especially when you are testing so frequently. I would recommend both these products.

Purchased in January 2017.

Evan K.Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Amazing value for money and they do work!

I purchased a pack of 10 pregnancy tests and used most of them. They were simple and easy to use and it was so nice to be able to test as many times as I wanted without having to think about how much it cost.

Tan

TanPerth, WA

Wonderful Accurate Product

I purchased both of these products and found them really great. They were so accurate and made tracking so much easier. I highly recommend this company as they were very prompt, fast shipping and a pleasure to deal with.

Purchased in July 2018.

Evan K.Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Cheaper than in-store but just as good

I purchased these tests because supermarkets/chemists can charge up to $30 for one test. The strips packets are unmarked (great for avoiding awkward moments) and the strips themselves are small but effective. Just because they're not the fancy digital ones doesn't mean they do the job just as well.

Definitely recommend getting these, even if they do stay in a drawer somewhere for a while.

Purchased in March 2018 for $12.00.

Liz O

Liz OVictoria

Value for money and accurate!

When my friend got me on to fertility to family it simply took the stress out if it all. As I don’t ovulate the same time every month it was getting very expensive. With fertility to family it was easy and inexpensive to purchase 100 tests and just test away at home. Delivery was quick and tests packaged well. Was great that they came with clear instructions too.

Baker

BakerHobart, TAS

The best I have used.

I have used these ovulation strips with eventual success now three times. After months of tracking I soon had accuracy of ovulation to the day (as confirmed by FS with bloods and scans). Fast and discreet delivery.

Purchased in August 2018 at Fertilty 2 Family.

Liz S

Liz S

Cheap pregnancy tests

I bought bulk pregnancy strip tests and shared them with my sister as we are both trying to conceive. I found this to be a very affordable option as the more expensive brands add up when you have been trying for a number of months (and I have a habit of testing multiple times per month!). I would recommend.

Bobby

BobbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Better then first response

The dip and read test were more accurate then the first response dip and read test, we’re i got three false positives on first response and a clear and accurate negative on the Fertility2Family tests. They also arrived fast.

Purchased in December 2018 for $10.00.

shell3450

shell3450Sydney, NSW

Excellent value for money

Have purchased the pregnancy tests and they are great. Super quick and discreet postage, easy to use tests, love being able to buy in bulk. Customer service wonderful too. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2018.