Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests (page 3 of 7)

4.1

Lcob

LcobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value, reliable and accurate

These were very reliable and affordable. I was able to test for my surge for a whole week, multiple times a day without worrying about the cost of the strips. It took us 10 months to get pregnant and it was so good to know I was doing everything I could by using these each cycle.

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Great value for money and good Quality

I have been trying to conceive for few months and buying pregnancy and ovulation tests from super market was getting expensive. I used different brands whichever was cheapest i could find. Looked up bulk packages, found fertility2family and decided to give it a go. I've been using them for around 2 months no false positives but also not pregnant yet. Easy to use also

NikkiDee

NikkiDeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and value for money

I purchased and used both the ovulation and pregnancy testing strips. Accurate results and value for money. Especially when you are testing so frequently. I would recommend both these products.

Find out how Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Amazing value for money and they do work!

I purchased a pack of 10 pregnancy tests and used most of them. They were simple and easy to use and it was so nice to be able to test as many times as I wanted without having to think about how much it cost.

Tan

TanPerth, WA

Wonderful Accurate Product

I purchased both of these products and found them really great. They were so accurate and made tracking so much easier. I highly recommend this company as they were very prompt, fast shipping and a pleasure to deal with.

Ophelia

Ophelia

Cheaper than in-store but just as good

I purchased these tests because supermarkets/chemists can charge up to $30 for one test. The strips packets are unmarked (great for avoiding awkward moments) and the strips themselves are small but effective. Just because they're not the fancy digital ones doesn't mean they do the job just as well.

Definitely recommend getting these, even if they do stay in a drawer somewhere for a while.

Liz O

Liz OVictoria

Value for money and accurate!

When my friend got me on to fertility to family it simply took the stress out if it all. As I don’t ovulate the same time every month it was getting very expensive. With fertility to family it was easy and inexpensive to purchase 100 tests and just test away at home. Delivery was quick and tests packaged well. Was great that they came with clear instructions too.

Baker

BakerHobart, TAS

The best I have used.

I have used these ovulation strips with eventual success now three times. After months of tracking I soon had accuracy of ovulation to the day (as confirmed by FS with bloods and scans). Fast and discreet delivery.

Cheap pregnancy tests

I bought bulk pregnancy strip tests and shared them with my sister as we are both trying to conceive. I found this to be a very affordable option as the more expensive brands add up when you have been trying for a number of months (and I have a habit of testing multiple times per month!). I would recommend.

Bobby

BobbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Better then first response

The dip and read test were more accurate then the first response dip and read test, we’re i got three false positives on first response and a clear and accurate negative on the Fertility2Family tests. They also arrived fast.

shell3450

shell3450Sydney, NSW

Excellent value for money

Have purchased the pregnancy tests and they are great. Super quick and discreet postage, easy to use tests, love being able to buy in bulk. Customer service wonderful too. Would highly recommend.

Ammy C

Ammy CNorth Queensland, QLD

Good products, would use again.

Found the instructions clear and easy to follow. I was using the ovulation strips along with a tracking app and found them to be pretty sensitive, I did struggle a bit to get a positive reading. I found the pregnancy strips to be good, not as clear as some main stream store bought tests but still did the job, I detected my second pregnancy using them. Would buy again due to the good price and easy use.

Just what i needed!

I ordered these when we were trying for a baby, they came fast and the whole order process was easy.
They are very easy to use and gave clear results. Great product and service.
I would definitely order it again.

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Best deal i have ever found

Very easy to use and great value for money. Am ordering almost from last 3 years . And always happy with the product. Will order more stuff in future whenever needed.

Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good bulk value

I purchased the fertility2family ovulation strips, they are good value for money for the quantity you get as it can take some time before you are successful in conceiving which means you can go through quite a few. I found them to be good as a guide as every one is different to how their body produces the quantity of hormones required for it to show up on any type of strip test. Would be handy though if there were a full colour picture guide as to what you are looking for especially for the first time users of strip tests. Quick delivery turn around from when I ordered to when I received the product.

Quinn

QuinnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

I've been buying pregnancy tests from fertility to family for the last 2 years. They are so affordable compared to other brands and have also been quite accurate for me.

Laraco

LaracoSydney, NSW

Great strips!

Key product for trying to conceive. Excellent product. Accurate and clear. Totally recommend it. Great strips, really helpful. Awesome value for money. Easy to follow instructions and so easy to use.

Shan

Shan

Cheaper alternative than store bought

I purchased a large amount of ovulation and pregnancy strips whilst TTC. The ovulation sticks were showing me when I was ovulating, which is exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately I've since found out my tubes are both blocked, so whilst I was ovulating and the tests were showing that, I was never able to conceive.
Would recommend them. Hopefully one day I'll get to test out the pregnancy tests and report good results!

Emily

EmilyToowoomba

Easy to use, great service

The Fertility2Family ovulation strips I purchased were easy to read and use. The instructions were easy to understand which was important to me as I had never used them before. The strips are well priced. Quick and easy shipping delivered straight to my door. Would recommend this company for their products and promptness of delivery.

NHD

NHD

Simply did not work for me

Month on month the strips did not show that I was ovulating. At great cost, I went to a fertility specialist and subsequent blood tests confirmed that I was in fact ovulating without issue. I contacted Fertility2 Family and after an initial commitment to look into the batch, I received no follow up. Perhaps worth trying but if you don’t get a result, try another product.

See all Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests reviews