Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests (page 3 of 7)

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Affordable

• Easy to use

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and product

I have bought these ovulation tests multiple times and have found them to be very useful and accurate when tracking ovulation and helping get the best chance of conception each cycle.

Bronski

BronskiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Accurate Ovulation Tests

I have used these to predict my ovulation and had the results confirmed by ultrasound so they are definitely accurate. We have gotten pregnant 3 times using these ovulation strips!

Bianca

BiancaSouthern and Hills, SA

Literally wouldn’t have been able to have a baby without these!

Was trying for 9months with no success, it wasn’t until I brought these bulk Ovulation strips that I found when I ovulate, now I have a beautiful baby boy!
So easy to use and easy to read!

Kellie

KellieSydney, NSW

Great value for money

These tests definitely helped us become pregnant with both babies. Such great value for money being able to buy bulk. Would definitely recommend these to anyone trying for a baby

Cobes84Bendigo

Very helpful

I only brought once but got a 50 pack so plenty .
It really helped me to know when I was ovulating and my periods were random .
Easy to use and accurate

Cobes84

Thank you Evan , we have completed our family now, so no longer need to test

Galega

GalegaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very useful and accurate

I ordered this tests several times already to help me on the journey of conceiving. First Bub arrived and soon we will try for another baby and I definitely will use these tests again. For me they were accurate and very helpful to predict my fertile window. They are also easy to use. I would recommend them, not to mention in addition that they are very affordable compared to many other brands. Can’t go wrong and worth a try.

Lcob

LcobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value, reliable and accurate

These were very reliable and affordable. I was able to test for my surge for a whole week, multiple times a day without worrying about the cost of the strips. It took us 10 months to get pregnant and it was so good to know I was doing everything I could by using these each cycle.

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Great value for money and good Quality

I have been trying to conceive for few months and buying pregnancy and ovulation tests from super market was getting expensive. I used different brands whichever was cheapest i could find. Looked up bulk packages, found fertility2family and decided to give it a go. I've been using them for around 2 months no false positives but also not pregnant yet. Easy to use also

NikkiDee

NikkiDeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and value for money

I purchased and used both the ovulation and pregnancy testing strips. Accurate results and value for money. Especially when you are testing so frequently. I would recommend both these products.

Find out how Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Amazing value for money and they do work!

I purchased a pack of 10 pregnancy tests and used most of them. They were simple and easy to use and it was so nice to be able to test as many times as I wanted without having to think about how much it cost.

Tan

TanPerth, WA

Wonderful Accurate Product

I purchased both of these products and found them really great. They were so accurate and made tracking so much easier. I highly recommend this company as they were very prompt, fast shipping and a pleasure to deal with.

Ophelia

Ophelia

Cheaper than in-store but just as good

I purchased these tests because supermarkets/chemists can charge up to $30 for one test. The strips packets are unmarked (great for avoiding awkward moments) and the strips themselves are small but effective. Just because they're not the fancy digital ones doesn't mean they do the job just as well.

Definitely recommend getting these, even if they do stay in a drawer somewhere for a while.

Liz O

Liz OVictoria

Value for money and accurate!

When my friend got me on to fertility to family it simply took the stress out if it all. As I don’t ovulate the same time every month it was getting very expensive. With fertility to family it was easy and inexpensive to purchase 100 tests and just test away at home. Delivery was quick and tests packaged well. Was great that they came with clear instructions too.

Baker

BakerHobart, TAS

The best I have used.

I have used these ovulation strips with eventual success now three times. After months of tracking I soon had accuracy of ovulation to the day (as confirmed by FS with bloods and scans). Fast and discreet delivery.

Cheap pregnancy tests

I bought bulk pregnancy strip tests and shared them with my sister as we are both trying to conceive. I found this to be a very affordable option as the more expensive brands add up when you have been trying for a number of months (and I have a habit of testing multiple times per month!). I would recommend.

Bobby

BobbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Better then first response

The dip and read test were more accurate then the first response dip and read test, we’re i got three false positives on first response and a clear and accurate negative on the Fertility2Family tests. They also arrived fast.

shell3450

shell3450Sydney, NSW

Excellent value for money

Have purchased the pregnancy tests and they are great. Super quick and discreet postage, easy to use tests, love being able to buy in bulk. Customer service wonderful too. Would highly recommend.

Ammy C

Ammy CNorth Queensland, QLD

Good products, would use again.

Found the instructions clear and easy to follow. I was using the ovulation strips along with a tracking app and found them to be pretty sensitive, I did struggle a bit to get a positive reading. I found the pregnancy strips to be good, not as clear as some main stream store bought tests but still did the job, I detected my second pregnancy using them. Would buy again due to the good price and easy use.

Just what i needed!

I ordered these when we were trying for a baby, they came fast and the whole order process was easy.
They are very easy to use and gave clear results. Great product and service.
I would definitely order it again.

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Best deal i have ever found

Very easy to use and great value for money. Am ordering almost from last 3 years . And always happy with the product. Will order more stuff in future whenever needed.

See all Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests reviews

AHR

AHRasked

What is the sensitivity of the ovulation strips?

Hi AHR,

Our Ovulation Strip Tests and Ovulation Midstream Tests have a sensitivity of 25mIU.

Natural LH surge concentration in urine ranges from 25 to 100 mIU/ml. Therefore to ensure you do not get false positive results it is best to purchase ovulation tests with a sensitivity of no less than 25mIU.

To find out more information about our tests follow the below link;

Thank you for the question and I hope we were able to help.

Regards,
Evan

Get an answer from our members and Fertility2Family representatives

Features:

• Available in a variety of bundles, including a bulk amount of testing strips, or testing strips plus collection cups
  • Can choose between strip tests or mid-stream tests. A strip test involves collecting urine into a collection cup and dipping the stip into the cup. To use a mid-stream test, place the absorbent end into your urine stream.
  • Individually packaged testing strips so you can take one out of the box and keep it in your bag, in case you need it while on the go
  • Includes an information sheet that provides instructions on how to use the products efficiently
  • Buying a higher quantity of testing strips will reduce the price, by up to $50

What reviewers liked about this ovulation test:

• In general, Fertility2Family ovulation tests provided accurate results, allowing people to keep track of their cycle and plan the best times to conceive.
  • Reviewers were able to reach customer service within a matter of minutes of initiating contact via the Facebook chat service. The company also emailed a copy of the instruction sheet, in conjunction with the physical sheet that they sent in the mail, to ensure that customers were sure of how to use the products.
  • Fertility2Family sent products out promptly, packaging them discreetly into plain white envelopes.
  • Reviewers appreciated that this product was easily available to buy online and affordable. The low price meant that many people could use these ovulation strips multiple times a day, which was useful, as LH hormone levels fluctuate throughout the day.
CategoryPregnancy Tests