Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ammy C

Ammy CNorth Queensland, QLD

Good products, would use again.

Found the instructions clear and easy to follow. I was using the ovulation strips along with a tracking app and found them to be pretty sensitive, I did struggle a bit to get a positive reading. I found the pregnancy strips to be good, not as clear as some main stream store bought tests but still did the job, I detected my second pregnancy using them. Would buy again due to the good price and easy use.

Purchased in July 2018 for $30.00.

Just what i needed!

I ordered these when we were trying for a baby, they came fast and the whole order process was easy.
They are very easy to use and gave clear results. Great product and service.
I would definitely order it again.

Purchased in July 2018.

Evan K.Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Best deal i have ever found

Very easy to use and great value for money. Am ordering almost from last 3 years . And always happy with the product. Will order more stuff in future whenever needed.

Purchased in January 2019 for $15.00.

Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good bulk value

I purchased the fertility2family ovulation strips, they are good value for money for the quantity you get as it can take some time before you are successful in conceiving which means you can go through quite a few. I found them to be good as a guide as every one is different to how their body produces the quantity of hormones required for it to show up on any type of strip test. Would be handy though if there were a full colour picture guide as to what you are looking for especially for the first time users of strip tests. Quick delivery turn around from when I ordered to when I received the product.

Purchased in February 2018.

Quinn

QuinnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

I've been buying pregnancy tests from fertility to family for the last 2 years. They are so affordable compared to other brands and have also been quite accurate for me.

Purchased in September 2018.

Laraco

LaracoSydney, NSW

Great strips!

Key product for trying to conceive. Excellent product. Accurate and clear. Totally recommend it. Great strips, really helpful. Awesome value for money. Easy to follow instructions and so easy to use.

Purchased in September 2018 for $25.00.

Shan

Shan

Cheaper alternative than store bought

I purchased a large amount of ovulation and pregnancy strips whilst TTC. The ovulation sticks were showing me when I was ovulating, which is exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately I've since found out my tubes are both blocked, so whilst I was ovulating and the tests were showing that, I was never able to conceive.
Would recommend them. Hopefully one day I'll get to test out the pregnancy tests and report good results!

Purchased in January 2018.

Emily

EmilyToowoomba

Easy to use, great service

The Fertility2Family ovulation strips I purchased were easy to read and use. The instructions were easy to understand which was important to me as I had never used them before. The strips are well priced. Quick and easy shipping delivered straight to my door. Would recommend this company for their products and promptness of delivery.

Purchased in April 2018 for $15.00.

NHD

NHD

Simply did not work for me

Month on month the strips did not show that I was ovulating. At great cost, I went to a fertility specialist and subsequent blood tests confirmed that I was in fact ovulating without issue. I contacted Fertility2 Family and after an initial commitment to look into the batch, I received no follow up. Perhaps worth trying but if you don’t get a result, try another product.

Purchased in January 2018.

Cheap and Good results

Fertility2family ovulation and pregnancy tests are well affordable in price and we got reasonably accurate results. Both ovulation and pregnancy strips worked well that I have bought for my wife.

Purchased in March 2018.

Lori

Lori

Excellent and value for money

I used these ovulation strip tests while trying to conceive my current pregnancy, and found them to be very accurate. Ovulation and pregnancy tests can get expensive after a few months of trying, but Fertility 2 Family offer these strip tests at a much more affordable price and you can buy them in smaller amounts or bulk amounts, or a combination of pregnancy and ovulation tests. Very affordable and great customer service. I would definitely purchase from Fertility 2 Family again.

Purchased in May 2018.

Brooke

BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and quantity

Fertility2family ovulation and pregnancy tests are SO affordable but from retail stores can easily cost a small fortune for those trying to conceive - the last thing you need when planning for a family. Customer service was great and easy to buy/communicate with as well as quick delivery to my door.

Purchased in March 2018.

Evan K.Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Great pregnancy tests, will use again!

I am actually reviewing the pregnancy tests not ovulation tests as I have only used the instream pregnancy tests. They were great! They came up positive before some expensive brands I had and I have just purchased more!

Purchased in February 2018.

Good value for money!

When buying pregnancy tests they can get very expensive, so when I came across these, not only were they affordable but I found them to be accurate. Quick service and well packaged. Would buy again!

Purchased in June 2018.

Affordable and reliable

I have made two purchases and on both occasions have found the test trips to be accurate. They arrive quickly and well packed. I would definitely buy again if required.

Purchased in December 2018.

Evan K.Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Great products and value for money!

Anyone who has tried to conceive knows how expensive testing can get. I was so glad to find Fertility2Family online. Quick delivery, discreet packaging and quality affordable products. I have used Fertility2Family pregnancy and ovulation test strips (saves you using so much wasteful plastic packaging). You can bulk buy which is very convenient. Highly recommend!

Purchased in December 2018.

Super good!

My partner has used these tests, clearblue and Ebay opk's. We found these to be the best by far. The Ebay ones just were useless and the fertility2family tests were just as good the clearblue but we got 50 tests for the price of 8

Purchased in September 2018 at Fertility2family for $25.00.

Ems

EmsHobart

Would use again

I have used the pregnancy test strips and thermometer from Fertility2Family. I love how affordable these products are, particularly when you have to use multiple pregnancy tests when going through fertility treatment. I have not used the thermometer yet as I am seeing a specialist. Customer service and postage was fantastic too. I would use this company again.

Tiiiiii

TiiiiiiFraser coast

Fantastic products

I have used the Fertility2Family products for my first pregnancy and I will use them in the future when planning to try again. With lots of products available you can’t go wrong. The tests are easy to use and read! Super affordable and handy that you can bulk buy. 10/10 would recommend

Lauren W

Lauren WSunshine Coast

Great affordable products

I ordered from Fertility2Family after a recommendation from a friend. The products are so affordable. I ordered the ovulation and pregnancy strips as well as a tube of conceive
Plus and found them simple and user friendly. It also meant I saved a lot of money compared to purchasing other opk's and digital test kits.
The ovulation test strips are very accurate. Would recommend to anyone.