From December 18th, 2018, until February 28th, 2019, Fertility2Family is offering each reviewer a free Basal thermometer ($20) and 10 free Strip tests ($10) (ovulation or pregnancy) for taking the time to write a review. This is applicable to both positive and negative reviews. It is possible that the reviewers below may have received this incentive.
Impressive customer service
Easy to use
Reviewer Photos & Videos
Very useful and accurate
I ordered this tests several times already to help me on the journey of conceiving. First Bub arrived and soon we will try for another baby and I definitely will use these tests again. For me they were accurate and very helpful to predict my fertile window. They are also easy to use. I would recommend them, not to mention in addition that they are very affordable compared to many other brands. Can’t go wrong and worth a try.
Great value, reliable and accurate
These were very reliable and affordable. I was able to test for my surge for a whole week, multiple times a day without worrying about the cost of the strips. It took us 10 months to get pregnant and it was so good to know I was doing everything I could by using these each cycle.
Great value for money and good Quality
I have been trying to conceive for few months and buying pregnancy and ovulation tests from super market was getting expensive. I used different brands whichever was cheapest i could find. Looked up bulk packages, found fertility2family and decided to give it a go. I've been using them for around 2 months no false positives but also not pregnant yet. Easy to use also
Cheaper than in-store but just as good
I purchased these tests because supermarkets/chemists can charge up to $30 for one test. The strips packets are unmarked (great for avoiding awkward moments) and the strips themselves are small but effective. Just because they're not the fancy digital ones doesn't mean they do the job just as well.
Definitely recommend getting these, even if they do stay in a drawer somewhere for a while.
Value for money and accurate!
When my friend got me on to fertility to family it simply took the stress out if it all. As I don’t ovulate the same time every month it was getting very expensive. With fertility to family it was easy and inexpensive to purchase 100 tests and just test away at home. Delivery was quick and tests packaged well. Was great that they came with clear instructions too.
Cheap pregnancy tests
I bought bulk pregnancy strip tests and shared them with my sister as we are both trying to conceive. I found this to be a very affordable option as the more expensive brands add up when you have been trying for a number of months (and I have a habit of testing multiple times per month!). I would recommend.
Good products, would use again.
Found the instructions clear and easy to follow. I was using the ovulation strips along with a tracking app and found them to be pretty sensitive, I did struggle a bit to get a positive reading. I found the pregnancy strips to be good, not as clear as some main stream store bought tests but still did the job, I detected my second pregnancy using them. Would buy again due to the good price and easy use.
Questions & Answers
What is the sensitivity of the ovulation strips?
Our Ovulation Strip Tests and Ovulation Midstream Tests have a sensitivity of 25mIU.
Natural LH surge concentration in urine ranges from 25 to 100 mIU/ml. Therefore to ensure you do not get false positive results it is best to purchase ovulation tests with a sensitivity of no less than 25mIU.
To find out more information about our tests follow the below link;
Thank you for the question and I hope we were able to help.
- Available in a variety of bundles, including a bulk amount of testing strips, or testing strips plus collection cups
- Can choose between strip tests or mid-stream tests. A strip test involves collecting urine into a collection cup and dipping the stip into the cup. To use a mid-stream test, place the absorbent end into your urine stream.
- Individually packaged testing strips so you can take one out of the box and keep it in your bag, in case you need it while on the go
- Includes an information sheet that provides instructions on how to use the products efficiently
- Buying a higher quantity of testing strips will reduce the price, by up to $50
What reviewers liked about this ovulation test:
- In general, Fertility2Family ovulation tests provided accurate results, allowing people to keep track of their cycle and plan the best times to conceive.
- Reviewers were able to reach customer service within a matter of minutes of initiating contact via the Facebook chat service. The company also emailed a copy of the instruction sheet, in conjunction with the physical sheet that they sent in the mail, to ensure that customers were sure of how to use the products.
- Fertility2Family sent products out promptly, packaging them discreetly into plain white envelopes.
- Reviewers appreciated that this product was easily available to buy online and affordable. The low price meant that many people could use these ovulation strips multiple times a day, which was useful, as LH hormone levels fluctuate throughout the day.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.