2Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

73% · 13540 · 22%

Brooke
BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Quality and quantity

Fertility2family ovulation and pregnancy tests are SO affordable but from retail stores can easily cost a small fortune for those trying to conceive - the last thing you need when planning for a family. Customer service was great and easy to buy/communicate with as well as quick delivery to my door. Show reply
Lollyloves
Lollyloves

Great pregnancy tests, will use again!

I am actually reviewing the pregnancy tests not ovulation tests as I have only used the instream pregnancy tests. They were great! They came up positive before some expensive brands I had and I have just purchased more! Show reply
Kay
Kay

Good value for money!

When buying pregnancy tests they can get very expensive, so when I came across these, not only were they affordable but I found them to be accurate. Quick service and well packaged. Would buy again! Show reply
Candice
Candice

Affordable and reliable

I have made two purchases and on both occasions have found the test trips to be accurate. They arrive quickly and well packed. I would definitely buy again if required. Show reply
MsW
MsW

Great products and value for money!

Anyone who has tried to conceive knows how expensive testing can get. I was so glad to find Fertility2Family online. Quick delivery, discreet packaging and quality affordable products. I have used Fertility2Family pregnancy and ovulation test strips (saves you using so much wasteful plastic packaging). You can bulk buy which is very convenient. Highly recommend! Show reply
Markus
Markus

Super good!

My partner has used these tests, clearblue and Ebay opk's. We found these to be the best by far. The Ebay ones just were useless and the fertility2family tests were just as good the clearblue but we got 50 tests for the price of 8 Show reply
Ems
EmsHobart

Would use again

I have used the pregnancy test strips and thermometer from Fertility2Family. I love how affordable these products are, particularly when you have to use multiple pregnancy tests when going through fertility treatment. I have not used the thermometer yet as I am seeing a specialist. Customer service and postage was fantastic too. I would use this company again.

Tiiiiii
TiiiiiiFraser coast

Fantastic products

I have used the Fertility2Family products for my first pregnancy and I will use them in the future when planning to try again. With lots of products available you can’t go wrong. The tests are easy to use and read! Super affordable and handy that you can bulk buy. 10/10 would recommend

Lauren W
Lauren WSunshine Coast2 posts

Great affordable products

I ordered from Fertility2Family after a recommendation from a friend. The products are so affordable. I ordered the ovulation and pregnancy strips as well as a tube of conceive

Plus and found them simple and user friendly. It also meant I saved a lot of money compared to purchasing other opk's and digital test kits.

The ovulation test strips are very accurate. Would recommend to anyone.

Hsizan
Hsizan2 posts

Did not work for me

I ordered my pack of 40 ovulation strips and received order in 2 weeks. Its for a good price but unfortunately did not work for me. I tried it daily as per instructions given but it never showed LH surge while the other brand showed it at right time. Used for 3 months but never got positive.

Dee
Dee

Excellent value

I have purchased pregnancy tests twice. The first time, I was sent ovulation tests by error. When I contacted Fertility2Family, the sent me the correct tests promptly.

The affordable cost of the tests allows me to test whenever I need to rather tha waiting for too long.

Have never had any false results on the tests. Happy to recommend them.

Noodles
NoodlesAdelaide

Pretty good

Personally the ovulation tests didn't work for me, but I have PCOS and rarely ovulate, so it could be that I just never caught it at the right time. I've used the pregnancy strip tests with no issues. I've always had quick service from this company and appreciate the discreet packaging.

AdnilG
AdnilGTamworth

Delivered quickly and at a great price!

This is the second time ordering from fertility2family. Not on is the price great, they arrived quickly. The tests are good quality and was able to track my cycle easily.Will definitelyuse fertility2family for all my family planning needs again. I will recommend this product to anyone trying to conceive in the future.

Tina
TinaMelbourne2 posts

Ovulation Strips

I just bought them this cycle and have been using them. They arrived reasonably on time but I was expecting them a bit earlier. However, I emailed them and the customer service agent was really good and he told me that my kits were on their way & after that they arrived in a few days time. Very affordable compared to buying them from the chemist.

Jbabe
Jbabe

Very quick delivery excellent customer service

I’m glad to have brought this product and recommend anyone needing to buy it for good results.if you need help they can help with any questions and the delivery was very friendly and non judgmental. So thankful for providing me and my family with excellent service and products. Awesome thanks

Brenda. C
Brenda. Cmelbourne12 posts

MeV
MeVPerth, WA6 posts

Excellent product for a great price

I have been using the ovulation strips for 2 cycles now as I have irregular periods. They are much cheaper than buying from the chemist (you can buy in bulk) and they don't take long at all to arrive. The instructions are listed on their website and are very easy to follow.

Ange
AngeMelbourne

Affordable and reliable

The pack of five pregnancy tests are great and affordable. The results were accurate, they were easy to use and are small and discreet for when you want to keep the results private. They were very easy to order and the delivery time was fast. Great product will use again.

Elise
EliseSydney

Don't work. Waste of money

I used the ovulation strips for 5 months and not once did I get a positive result, despite having cycles like clockwork, and inevitably falling pregnant.

I then spoke to a friend who had also used the strips and found she had the same experience.

Don't waste your time or money!

Country mouse
Country mouseColeambally

Fantastic product

I have been using these test strips for a very long time to monitor my cycle monthly, they are so easy to use and you can buy them in bulk, unlike the chemists. They are perfect for anyone who wants to monitor their cycle without having to spend a fortune at the chemist.

Sarah
SarahNSW

Perfect!

I suffer from pcos and don’t ovulate every cycle, the ovulation strips are a life saver for me, being able to pin point when I ovulate has been a great success, would definitely recommend them to any one and will definitely use them again in the future. Great price also.

Kia
KiaPerth, WA2 posts

Just what we needed

Quick delivery and clear instructions were provided. The tests were easy to use and supply was more than enough to track Ovulation cycle for a couple of months to accurately predict fertile period for family planning. Thermometer works great, have never had a problem with it. I highly recommend this product and Fertility2Family. Very affordable too.

C.E
C.ESydney2 posts

My go to pregnancy test

Because my period is irregular I test myself every 2 weeks and because of these I am able to without having to spend heaps of money on the ones from the chemist or supermarket. They are very easy to use with simple instructions so you can’t go wrong! The first time you use it it is a little small to hold but it gets easier once you figure it out with the first and it’s really good that the side you open to pull the test out it’s always the end you have to hold it’s never the end where the pee has to go on. Highly recommend this product if your on a budget and don’t have the money to keep buying the ones form supermarkets and even though it is cheap to buy it doesn’t affect the quality of the products!!!!

ACx2
ACx2

Great value and quality

Quick delivery, quality preg tests at a great afordable price. Would highly recommend. Only used the preg tests, no other products, and found these to be easy to use with clear instructions. The great price meant I could test often without spending a fortune! Thanks for your great product and service

Cynthia
CynthiaMelbourne

Great product!!!

The product ( pregnancy test) has very good quality and is affordable. They gave me luck, because soon after buy some tests I got pregnant. They sent it quickly and was really good because was spending heaps of money in pregnancy tests, then I have plenty for use.This is a great Store !!!

Tig
TigSydney

Quite poor quality

I used this brand for just one cycle when my usual brand were unavailable. It was the only month in about 4 years where I didn't get a positive test. I know it wasn't because I didn't ovulate, it was just the poor quality of the tests. They would give a strange colour and it looked like it was bleeding?! Very strange, never had that happen ever before with other test brands. I missed my peak that cycle because of this & it was annoying when you are TTC and time is of essence! Needless to say I never used them again & was left with a whole heap of useless tests I'd paid for. I've used OPK tests to become pregnant twice before & am very aware of when & how to use them. Do not recommend this product at all!

Tiffany
TiffanyRegency Downs

Fast and easy

Great easy to use product to use. Had only used a few before I became pregnant. The website was easy to use and the postage after purchase was fast. The prices are great too. Would reccomend Fertility2Family to others as well. Will definitely be buying more from them in the future

Doll44
Doll442 posts

Quiet, worked well but broke after 6 months

I liked the bbt thermomonitor. It had a quiet beep so less likely to disturb hubby and baby. First it ran out of batteries quickly and than stopped working around 6 months. I was disappointed as my cheaper one lasted longer without needing any battery changes unfortunately the cheap one is very noisy.

Ash
AshMelbourne

Reliable and affordable

Great pregnancy tests. They are straightforward to use, and reliable test results.

I cannot believe how affordable these tests are and how simple this website is to use.

This shop has great customer service and provides a real missing need in the Australian market; afforable and reliable tests for ovulation and pregnancy.

Justine
Justine2 posts

Highly Recommend

I highly recommend fertility2family!!! I have brought a few pregnancy tests from them as they are so much cheaper. They work great and the delivery was fast! I will keep purchasing all my fertility products through them. Definitely check them out, you will be surprised how much you save! Their customer service is great too, don't hesitate shooting them an email for any concerns or questions.

Christie
ChristieAU

Highly recommend!

I've used these products many of times and saved a lot of money. Wonderful customer service, quick and discreet delivery, easy to follow instructions. TTC is hard enough without having to pay through the roof for the exact same product that is three times the price in-store. Very happy and will continue to use.

shell3450
shell3450Sydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic to deal with

I’ve always been very happy dealing with this company. Correspondence is great, delivery time rapid and the product is of high quality and true to description. I have no hesitation in recommending this business or their products to anyone. Definitely my go to for all things fertility related. Thank you.

Leacy
LeacyAdelaide

Great way to detect ovulation

I bought a 100 pack of the LH test strips from ‘fertility 2 family’ to help detect when I was ovulating. I found they were very easy to use and also very affordable. You have to test daily and sometimes twice daily around your fertile period to ensure you don’t miss the LH surge. Would buy again!

CMJ
CMJ

Good product

Affordable, quick discreet delivery, easy to follow instructions. You need to be dedicated to the process to get the most out of it as it can be a little time consuming. I had to test every day for two full cycles to have any sort of idea when I was ovulating. I only ever got a light pink line (it’s meant to be dark) but at least I know ball park when ovulation might be.

Jess
Jess

Recommend ✅

We bought the pregnancy test strips for my first pregnancy. And plan to buy more, trying for our second now.

So easy to use and very clear instructions. I always recommend this website to my friends who are trying to conceive, it’s much much cheaper than buying from chemists or supermarkets.

Sam F
Sam F

Affordable and Effective

Great products! Used the ovulation strips as well as pregnancy test strips. Fell pregnant first month of trying using ovulation markers by pinpointing the ovulation date. The pregnancy strip test showed a positive line 3 days before my missed period. Would use again and have reccomended to many friends who are trying to conceive

Mel
MelNewcastle5 posts

Cheap & effective

So easy to order from this website! My package was delivered quickly and with discreet packaging.

Instructions were easy to follow and the strips develop the test line quickly, so no waiting around in the bathroom.

Theyre as effective as the ovulation test sticks but a fraction of the price! Definitely recommend!

Kirra89
Kirra89

We fell pregnant!!

This product helped my partner and I fall pregnant for the first time! When we finally managed to find my ovulation, we almost immediately conceived! Great company, accurate results and excellent delivery. I live in a very rural part of Australia and delivery was hassle free. Would use again. Thanks.

Nikki Lee
Nikki Leeadelaide4 posts

quality. affordable and easy to order

Extremely happy with this product. Was easy to order.. also great pricing. The website is clear and easy to use. wish I came across your product earlier.. could have saved so much money. I have to say this product comes Highly recommended by me and my family. You helped us withbaby no2.

tryingtoconceive
tryingtoconceiveHobart

great products

Good products, easy to use with early to follow instructions and clear results. I've been using these for a few months whilst trying to conceived. The ovation strips have given me good insight to where to try to conceive during the cycle. Excellent postal service and quick delivery. Would recommend to friends and family.