Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests (page 4 of 7)

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Affordable

• Easy to use

Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good bulk value

I purchased the fertility2family ovulation strips, they are good value for money for the quantity you get as it can take some time before you are successful in conceiving which means you can go through quite a few. I found them to be good as a guide as every one is different to how their body produces the quantity of hormones required for it to show up on any type of strip test. Would be handy though if there were a full colour picture guide as to what you are looking for especially for the first time users of strip tests. Quick delivery turn around from when I ordered to when I received the product.

Quinn

QuinnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

I've been buying pregnancy tests from fertility to family for the last 2 years. They are so affordable compared to other brands and have also been quite accurate for me.

Laraco

LaracoSydney, NSW

Great strips!

Key product for trying to conceive. Excellent product. Accurate and clear. Totally recommend it. Great strips, really helpful. Awesome value for money. Easy to follow instructions and so easy to use.

Shan

Shan

Cheaper alternative than store bought

I purchased a large amount of ovulation and pregnancy strips whilst TTC. The ovulation sticks were showing me when I was ovulating, which is exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately I've since found out my tubes are both blocked, so whilst I was ovulating and the tests were showing that, I was never able to conceive.
Would recommend them. Hopefully one day I'll get to test out the pregnancy tests and report good results!

Emily

EmilyToowoomba

Easy to use, great service

The Fertility2Family ovulation strips I purchased were easy to read and use. The instructions were easy to understand which was important to me as I had never used them before. The strips are well priced. Quick and easy shipping delivered straight to my door. Would recommend this company for their products and promptness of delivery.

NHD

NHD

Simply did not work for me

Month on month the strips did not show that I was ovulating. At great cost, I went to a fertility specialist and subsequent blood tests confirmed that I was in fact ovulating without issue. I contacted Fertility2 Family and after an initial commitment to look into the batch, I received no follow up. Perhaps worth trying but if you don’t get a result, try another product.

Cheap and Good results

Fertility2family ovulation and pregnancy tests are well affordable in price and we got reasonably accurate results. Both ovulation and pregnancy strips worked well that I have bought for my wife.

Lori

Lori

Excellent and value for money

I used these ovulation strip tests while trying to conceive my current pregnancy, and found them to be very accurate. Ovulation and pregnancy tests can get expensive after a few months of trying, but Fertility 2 Family offer these strip tests at a much more affordable price and you can buy them in smaller amounts or bulk amounts, or a combination of pregnancy and ovulation tests. Very affordable and great customer service. I would definitely purchase from Fertility 2 Family again.

Brooke

BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and quantity

Fertility2family ovulation and pregnancy tests are SO affordable but from retail stores can easily cost a small fortune for those trying to conceive - the last thing you need when planning for a family. Customer service was great and easy to buy/communicate with as well as quick delivery to my door.

Find out how Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Great pregnancy tests, will use again!

I am actually reviewing the pregnancy tests not ovulation tests as I have only used the instream pregnancy tests. They were great! They came up positive before some expensive brands I had and I have just purchased more!

Good value for money!

When buying pregnancy tests they can get very expensive, so when I came across these, not only were they affordable but I found them to be accurate. Quick service and well packaged. Would buy again!

Affordable and reliable

I have made two purchases and on both occasions have found the test trips to be accurate. They arrive quickly and well packed. I would definitely buy again if required.

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Great products and value for money!

Anyone who has tried to conceive knows how expensive testing can get. I was so glad to find Fertility2Family online. Quick delivery, discreet packaging and quality affordable products. I have used Fertility2Family pregnancy and ovulation test strips (saves you using so much wasteful plastic packaging). You can bulk buy which is very convenient. Highly recommend!

Super good!

My partner has used these tests, clearblue and Ebay opk's. We found these to be the best by far. The Ebay ones just were useless and the fertility2family tests were just as good the clearblue but we got 50 tests for the price of 8

Ems

EmsHobart

Would use again

I have used the pregnancy test strips and thermometer from Fertility2Family. I love how affordable these products are, particularly when you have to use multiple pregnancy tests when going through fertility treatment. I have not used the thermometer yet as I am seeing a specialist. Customer service and postage was fantastic too. I would use this company again.

Tiiiiii

TiiiiiiFraser coast

Fantastic products

I have used the Fertility2Family products for my first pregnancy and I will use them in the future when planning to try again. With lots of products available you can’t go wrong. The tests are easy to use and read! Super affordable and handy that you can bulk buy. 10/10 would recommend

Lauren W

Lauren WSunshine Coast

Great affordable products

I ordered from Fertility2Family after a recommendation from a friend. The products are so affordable. I ordered the ovulation and pregnancy strips as well as a tube of conceive
Plus and found them simple and user friendly. It also meant I saved a lot of money compared to purchasing other opk's and digital test kits.
The ovulation test strips are very accurate. Would recommend to anyone.

Works well

I found the ovulation tests to be very sensitive - only got a positive if I tested at the exact right time, whereas other brands showed a darker line for longer periods of time - as I have pcos it made it difficult to catch my fertile days. In terms of the pregnancy tests, I don’t know yet because I haven’t gotten pregnant yet!

Did not work for me

I ordered my pack of 40 ovulation strips and received order in 2 weeks. Its for a good price but unfortunately did not work for me. I tried it daily as per instructions given but it never showed LH surge while the other brand showed it at right time. Used for 3 months but never got positive.

Excellent value

I have purchased pregnancy tests twice. The first time, I was sent ovulation tests by error. When I contacted Fertility2Family, the sent me the correct tests promptly.

The affordable cost of the tests allows me to test whenever I need to rather tha waiting for too long.

Have never had any false results on the tests. Happy to recommend them.

See all Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests reviews

AHR

AHRasked

What is the sensitivity of the ovulation strips?

Hi AHR,

Our Ovulation Strip Tests and Ovulation Midstream Tests have a sensitivity of 25mIU.

Natural LH surge concentration in urine ranges from 25 to 100 mIU/ml. Therefore to ensure you do not get false positive results it is best to purchase ovulation tests with a sensitivity of no less than 25mIU.

To find out more information about our tests follow the below link;

Thank you for the question and I hope we were able to help.

Regards,
Evan

Get an answer from our members and Fertility2Family representatives

Features:

• Available in a variety of bundles, including a bulk amount of testing strips, or testing strips plus collection cups
  • Can choose between strip tests or mid-stream tests. A strip test involves collecting urine into a collection cup and dipping the stip into the cup. To use a mid-stream test, place the absorbent end into your urine stream.
  • Individually packaged testing strips so you can take one out of the box and keep it in your bag, in case you need it while on the go
  • Includes an information sheet that provides instructions on how to use the products efficiently
  • Buying a higher quantity of testing strips will reduce the price, by up to $50

What reviewers liked about this ovulation test:

• In general, Fertility2Family ovulation tests provided accurate results, allowing people to keep track of their cycle and plan the best times to conceive.
  • Reviewers were able to reach customer service within a matter of minutes of initiating contact via the Facebook chat service. The company also emailed a copy of the instruction sheet, in conjunction with the physical sheet that they sent in the mail, to ensure that customers were sure of how to use the products.
  • Fertility2Family sent products out promptly, packaging them discreetly into plain white envelopes.
  • Reviewers appreciated that this product was easily available to buy online and affordable. The low price meant that many people could use these ovulation strips multiple times a day, which was useful, as LH hormone levels fluctuate throughout the day.
CategoryPregnancy Tests