2Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

73% · 13540 · 22%

Fee
Fee

Accurate

These give a clear and easy result to read. Always has the line within the waiting time. Easy to use, and easy to read instructions. I have been using for a few months while I have been trying to conceive. I would definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

Phoebe
PhoebeClayton South

The product didn’t work!

I have used the Ovulation test over 15-20 times (2 months) and 100% followed the instructions however the test line only shows either very light pink colour or blank, no where close to the control red line. Thus No positive result can be tested so no way to find out the accurate ovulation day, very disappointing product! Waste of money!

Rachel
RachelHobart

Knowing when I was ovulating became easy

I have PCOS so my cycle is always unpredictable. I tried for over a year to fall pregnant with no luck. Then I heard about these basal thermometers so I started using them and charting my results and then I conceived in 4 cycles. All the charting and testing was a little time consuming but once I got used to testing and how my body responded, it became easy.

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW7 posts

Made finding my peak easier

I brought 50 x Ovulation & 50 x Pregnancy Strip Tests + 100 Collection Cups pack. The package arrived in 5 days which is slower than I expected. I emailed them to see where it was and they sent me a tracking number

I've been using these for for two months so far and they work great. I found it really easy to use. I would recommend this product

Kim
KimHobart

Great products and service

I purchased the ovulation strip test and pregnancy test from Fertility2Family and I'm very happy with the products and service. The shipping was fast also. Thanks for an easy and uncomplicated service.

I have used for 2 months and find the results easy to understand, instructions simple and products reliable.

Michelle T
Michelle T

Arrived super quick and so easy to use, Will order again

I purchased there tests and they worked great. I was a little worried but I have saved so much and I just use Clear blue to double check the results. So glad we decided to give them a go!

i would recommend these to anyone trying to track ovulation .

Ann
AnnSale

Worst! Disappointment guaranteed!

Ovulation test never worked and pregnancy test showed false positive. Where peoples emotions are involved , selling such fake product is inhuman. Strict actions should be taken against such companies. My hopes were so high because i thought i was pregnant but when i tested with an expensive test it turned out negative.

Candy. B
Candy. B

Tests do not work! Waste of time and money

The OPK test strips, every single one show up invalid "negative" reading, when compared to the OVUPLAN brand, that were a clear blazing positive. I used the same urine at the same time just to compare. I'm so glad I did, otherwise I would have missed my Ovulation window! Poor product. Do not waste your money on this brand, I wish I had of clicked on the reviews first and read them. Many terrible ones.

Didem
DidemSydney5 posts

Terrible never again

This lady is the most awful person selling dodgy ovulation tests. I compared OV tests with 2 main stream ones and her ones never even had a line whilst the others were blazing!!! She would refund she mocked me saying hope u get pregnant and that was it. Don’t waste your time

Rachl
RachlWarners Bay

Absolute rubbish

The shipping time is great, but also very useless when the tests that arrive in the mail don't work! I've had problems with the pregnancy test strips as well. They claim to be able to detect levels of 10mlU/ml however my levels have come back at over 150 and i still have got negative results on the strip tests. I've emailed twice with no response. Avoid the stress and go with a reputable brand.

Micky
MickyQLD3 posts

So far so good

After receiving a batch of ovulation strips that kept giving me an 'invalid' reading, I posted a negative review.

Thankfully Evan saw my review and contacted me immediately, rectifying all issues by replacing the product.

So far the product is giving me a result and I have appreciated the service.

Jessie11
Jessie112 posts

Do not work!!! Waste of money!! Do not buy!

These tests do not work! Do not buy them!! Used them for 4 months thinking I was not ovulating. Had a blood test to confirm I was ovulating. this month I purchased another brand and used it and I got a positive result. I emailed the company and the reply was maybe I am not using them properly and that no one has ever contacted her and said the strips do now work. Clearly she has received emails from the multiple people on here saying they have contacted her. DO NOT BUY

Di knowles
Di knowlesBankstown15 posts

Worst ever

Never buy here again ever! Not once did i get a positive or even a line Georgina Alane wont refund her dodgy products i also did a comparasion with clear blue opk got linea on them and fertility2family nothing. She mocks you aswell so rude! I will be seeking action against her sl innocent people dont rely ön her products and miss there fertile window

Leesa65
Leesa65Brisbane31 posts

Megsy LouLou
Megsy LouLou

helped me

I found these ovulation tests accurate and reliable, i managed to detect ovulation successfully. The strip tests are a smaller and a little fiddly to use compared to the expensive chemist tests, but worked just as well for me, so i will use them in the future.

Postage was quick and discreet.

Lem
LemBrisbane14 posts

No second line?

Used the ovulation tests and pregnancy strips this cycle. Lucky I was also using another brand or I would have missed my opportunity. Never got a positive ovulation test, or really any second line I didn't have to squint to see but got obvious positives on two other brands. When it came time to use the pregnancy strip tests I thought for sure I would get a line if I was pregnant because these are apparently so sensitive! Completely negative but got a second line on a first response within 5 seconds. These tests are rubbish, Don't waste your money!

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Charlie
Charlie

Have to learn how it responds to your body

I had blood tests alongside using these test strips. On the day I was ovulating according to the blood test I saw a faint line on the test strip. I reckon it's worth trying these test strips alongside a more accurate and probably expensive way to measure ovulation. Note what this test strips show in relation to the other method of testing and learn how to read these cheaper strips.

These test strips never show a dark line for me, it's always faint on my morning of ovulation and it can take quite a few minutes for the faint line to show.

Zen
Zen

Dodgy product

I ordered ovulation test strips, which were sent to me. Upon opening the packet I noticed they were labelled pregnancy strips. I contacted the seller on two occasions (over the past 2 weeks) and I have not received any response. Would not recommend. Cheap items, you get what you pay for.

Marinna Nilsson
Marinna Nilsson4 posts

terrible

Do not work. I have used the sticks for 6 months and they have not been able to detect ovulation once. I follow the instructions and have tried at every time of the day but without result. I have tried to contact customer support several times but never get an answer. Complete waste of money and I will never buy anything from them again.

sammi56
sammi56australia7 posts

Perfect

I used these tests (purchased off ebay 50 for $11) they showed results quickly, being cheap i thought they wouldnt be any good but i soon changed my mind and i would recommend these to anyone trying to track ovulation. I did buy to clearblue ovulation test kit cost me $56 it was a waste of money i will always use these test strips over any other ovulation test.

worked for us
worked for usLaunceston3 posts

Pregnant in 1 cycle!

I decided to use these ovulation tests when we were trying to conceive baby number two. They are cheap, quick to post to you and obviously work. I was pregnant in just once cycle :)

Girl30
Girl3016 posts

Excellent value

I have been using these tests for a few months now. I find them fantastic for the price.

When I get a line that is the same as the test line, I confirm using clearblue digital! This means my 7 pack of clear blue digital (1 month supply) actually lasts 4-7 months! This is excellent for women with irregular periods and therefore ovulation.
Cheap and effector
Test line can be quite subjective so good to double check with a digital test Show reply

Kaylajane21
Kaylajane21LAUNCESTON6 posts

Better off buying from the chemist

These Fertillity 2 Family Ovulation test strips are terrible, some don't even work at all and others are hard to read. I will not be using them any more and will go back to paying the extra money (a lot extra) for the first response pregnancy planning kits.

I do however recommend the Fertility2Family pregnancy Tests as I have found them to be accurate and reliable.
Price

newshoe
newshoeAU

Helped my partner and i acheive out first pregnancy!!!

Before using these tests i had no idea when i was ovulating each month. These tests made it so much easier, and i dont think we would have got our postive pregnancy test so soon without using them.

So glad we decided to give them a go!

Got us pregnant so much sooner!
reliable, easy to use, early detection, cheap price! and got us pregnant!