Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests

Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests (page 7 of 7)

4.1

helped me

I found these ovulation tests accurate and reliable, i managed to detect ovulation successfully. The strip tests are a smaller and a little fiddly to use compared to the expensive chemist tests, but worked just as well for me, so i will use them in the future.
Postage was quick and discreet.

Lem

LemBrisbane

No second line?

Used the ovulation tests and pregnancy strips this cycle. Lucky I was also using another brand or I would have missed my opportunity. Never got a positive ovulation test, or really any second line I didn't have to squint to see but got obvious positives on two other brands. When it came time to use the pregnancy strip tests I thought for sure I would get a line if I was pregnant because these are apparently so sensitive! Completely negative but got a second line on a first response within 5 seconds. These tests are rubbish, Don't waste your money!

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Have to learn how it responds to your body

I had blood tests alongside using these test strips. On the day I was ovulating according to the blood test I saw a faint line on the test strip. I reckon it's worth trying these test strips alongside a more accurate and probably expensive way to measure ovulation. Note what this test strips show in relation to the other method of testing and learn how to read these cheaper strips.
These test strips never show a dark line for me, it's always faint on my morning of ovulation and it can take quite a few minutes for the faint line to show.

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Dodgy product

I ordered ovulation test strips, which were sent to me. Upon opening the packet I noticed they were labelled pregnancy strips. I contacted the seller on two occasions (over the past 2 weeks) and I have not received any response. Would not recommend. Cheap items, you get what you pay for.

Marinna Nilsson

Marinna Nilsson

terrible

Do not work. I have used the sticks for 6 months and they have not been able to detect ovulation once. I follow the instructions and have tried at every time of the day but without result. I have tried to contact customer support several times but never get an answer. Complete waste of money and I will never buy anything from them again.

sammi56

sammi56australia

Perfect

I used these tests (purchased off ebay 50 for $11) they showed results quickly, being cheap i thought they wouldnt be any good but i soon changed my mind and i would recommend these to anyone trying to track ovulation. I did buy to clearblue ovulation test kit cost me $56 it was a waste of money i will always use these test strips over any other ovulation test.

jess

jess

Opk tests and pregnancy tests unreliable

Using first response digital a positive result comes up, using fertility2friend opk test no lines.
Using clearblue plus and first response pregnancy test positive result. Fertility2friend pregnancy test (supposedly super sensitive) negative. Blood test confirms positive result.
So in summing up don't buy these tests as you simply will not get an accurate result.

worked for us

worked for usLaunceston

Pregnant in 1 cycle!

I decided to use these ovulation tests when we were trying to conceive baby number two. They are cheap, quick to post to you and obviously work. I was pregnant in just once cycle :)

Girl30

Girl30

Excellent value

I have been using these tests for a few months now. I find them fantastic for the price.

When I get a line that is the same as the test line, I confirm using clearblue digital! This means my 7 pack of clear blue digital (1 month supply) actually lasts 4-7 months! This is excellent for women with irregular periods and therefore ovulation.
Cheap and effector
Test line can be quite subjective so good to double check with a digital test

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Kaylajane21

Kaylajane21LAUNCESTON

Better off buying from the chemist

These Fertillity 2 Family Ovulation test strips are terrible, some don't even work at all and others are hard to read. I will not be using them any more and will go back to paying the extra money (a lot extra) for the first response pregnancy planning kits.
I do however recommend the Fertility2Family pregnancy Tests as I have found them to be accurate and reliable.
Price

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Helped my partner and i acheive out first pregnancy!!!

Before using these tests i had no idea when i was ovulating each month. These tests made it so much easier, and i dont think we would have got our postive pregnancy test so soon without using them.
So glad we decided to give them a go!
Got us pregnant so much sooner!
reliable, easy to use, early detection, cheap price! and got us pregnant!

See all Fertility2Family Ovulation Tests reviews