Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests

Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests (page 2 of 2)

Marisha

Marisha

Quick results. Easy to use

These were the first pregnancy tests I used to confirm my pregnancy. Easy to use. I love that they come in bulk so I could test multiple times and have reassurance. Fast delivery. Good customer service

Jess

Jess

Simplest is always best!

I feel much better about myself buying pregnancy test strips than a whole box for one - minimal waste and super easy to use. Super cheap, long shelf life - piece of mind is invaluable knowing I have a stack of tests in my room whenever I'm feeling the need to check myself

Purchased in December 2017.

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to read and use

I have ordered multiple of these tests and they are been so easy to use and read. They show results very quickly and clearly. Buying in bulk means the freedom to test multiple times leading up to your period and also cheaper which means a lot when TTC as it can take a long time. I will be purchasing this product again for sure. Also postage was very fast and communication was excellent!

Purchased in February 2019.

Bronski

BronskiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good pregnancy tests for POAS addicts

I have used these pregnancy tests to confirm 3 pregnancies. They only tend to show a positive the day before my period is due or 2 weeks after ovulation so not as early as FRER but they are a lot cheaper!

Bianca

BiancaSouthern and Hills, SA

So easy to read early in pregnancy!

Was so easy to use, easy to read! I found out earlier then some of my store brought tests! Just collect a sample and tip in the test and wait for the stated time and results! Bulk means you can test all you want, also didn’t get any faulty ones in my batch!!

Purchased in October 2017 at Fertility2family.com for A$15.00.

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Excellent product for the price

Bought the bulk pack of pregnancy tests as I wanted to be able to test often and knew it would take a while for me to get pregnant. When I eventually got my positive it showed up very early - it started off very, very faint but got progressively darker. I was able to know from a very early stage that I was pregnant. Product is so cheap compared to any other test you can buy in actual stores. Delivery was very quick. I am planning on buying again as I want to try for number four!

Purchased in September 2017.

Jue

JueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent.cheaper than chemists. Quick delivery

Bought the pregnancy tests a couple of times now... A lot cheaper than what you buy in a chemist... Simple easy to use instructions to follow. Delivered quickly in a discreet plain white envelope.will definitely buy again, as Alot more competitively priced than any chemist. Thank you

Purchased in November 2018.

Cassie

CassieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value basic pregnancy tests

I purchased a pack of 50 pregnancy tests - thinking it was going to take me a while to get pregnant as I have PCOS. That meant I could use them whenever and not worry about paying $10-$15 per test like you would have to just buying from a chemist. Luckily, I didn't need that many and got pregnant much quicker than expected. I found the tests easy to use and straightforward - and didn't have any issues with false positives.

Nicole M

Nicole MVictoria

Great service - fast, discreet delivery!

Great service, fast and discreet delivery and quality products! User friendly, clear instructions. Bulk amount was handy too. Saved a lot of money, chemists can be expensive and don’t have the bulk packs! Thank you!

Purchased in August 2017.

Galega

GalegaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality for a very affordable price

I have purchased these a few times already. They work perfectly fine and I also like that they don’t have all the unnecessary plastic cover around them like many other drugstore ones. They were shipped very fast without paying for the shipping and came in a discreet package. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again without hesitation . Such great value for money!

Spitz28

Spitz28South East Queensland, QLD

Great product, great price

I bought the ovulation and pregnancy tests from fertility to family as they were by far the best value for money. Arrived quickly and I got the results I wanted! (My girl is now 14 months old)

Lcob

LcobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Accurate but not quite as sensitive as FRER

Used these while trying to conceive in 2017. I found them to be accurate and easy to read (no false positives). I did find them to be slightly less sensitive than the FRER so they tested positive about a day later, but still well before my period was due. Well worth it! I recommend testing with these and saving an expensive test to confirm once you get a positive.

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Made finding my peak easier

I brought 50 x Ovulation & 50 x Pregnancy Strip Tests + 100 Collection Cups pack. The package arrived in 5 days which is slower than I expected. I emailed them to see where it was and they sent me a tracking number
I've been using these for for two months so far and they work great. I found it really easy to use. I would recommend this product

Purchased in September 2018 for A$58.00.

Affordable and accurate

I’ve purchased and used both the pregnancy strips and the mid stream tests and have always found them to give accurate results. Both times they detected my pregnancy several days before my period was due. The only drawback I found was the test result was always faint, even after my period was due, but for the cost they are still good value and I would recommend them to anyone who likes to test early and frequently!

Purchased in October 2017.

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Affordable, reliable and great quality

We have been TTC for just over 6 months and to start with didn't mind buying the tests from chemist but after a few months it started getting too expensive. Value packs from Fertility2Family has pretty affordable comparatively i don't have to think twice before retesting for my peace of mind and even though not pregnant yet the tests have been reliable with no false positive.

See all Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests reviews