From December 18th, 2018, until February 28th, 2019, Fertility2Family is offering each reviewer a free Basal thermometer ($20) and 10 free Strip tests ($10) (ovulation or pregnancy) for taking the time to write a review. This is applicable to both positive and negative reviews. It is possible that the reviewers below may have received this incentive.
Outstanding customer service
Cheaper than tests found at supermarkets
Not complicated to use
- Verified purchase
Indents and slow-drying = hard to read results.
When I follow the instructions on the test and dip for 15 seconds, the test window takes a long time to dry - it's never dry and still pink by the 3 minute mark.
I tried dipping for just 5 seconds, but this caused an evaporation line, which looked like a faint positive.
The indent is also very easy to see, so be wary of mistaking it for a positive result.
All in all, I would not use these strips as an early-result pregnancy test because of how long the test window takes to dry.You won't see a faint positive on these, even with the 10 unit sensitivity.
Purchased in April 2020 at Fertility2Family website.
Questions & Answers
Hi, ive been testing all day today going crazy, is it possible that the dip pregnancy strips can show the indent line after youve pee'd on them? Im 7dpo and about half the tests ive done today have had a vvvvvvvf line, and some have nothing. Im so confused :( i have done them all in the correct time frame aswell.
I found these tests notorious for indentation lines. I’d suggest waiting to test with these tests until at least 11-14 dpo. Though note that the line might not be as strong as other tests. I had much darker lines on Clearblue, prognosis and the Coles home brand tests.
Thankyou for answering!! I will wait a few more days, i have a feeling they were just indent lines. Very disheartening when we have been tryijg for 7 years now
Thank you for leaving a question in regards to our tests. I would suggest start testing from 10-11DPO.
Testing super early such as 7DPO can lead to detecting HCG at very very low levels which can cause a vvvvvvvf line.
I do not recommend testing this early as a vvvvvvvf line does not always lead to a viable pregnancy & the HCG will drop again this is classed as a chemical pregnancy.
I am more than happy to answer all your questions, feel free to email me directly at email@example.com
Has anyone got faint 2nd lines with the pregnancy strips and it be right ?
Sorry for a slow response to your question here. As mentioned in our emails the picture of the test you sent though was a positive test.
- According to Fertility2Family, this test can provide results as early as seven days before your period is due
- Two types of tests: strip test and mid-stream test. A strip test involves collecting urine into a collection cup and dipping the stip into the cup. The mid-stream test involves placing the absorbent end into your urine stream.
- Each testing strip is individually packaged so you can grab a couple from the box and take them out with you
- Includes an information sheet that provides instructions on how to use the products efficiently
- Available in a variety of bundles, including bulk amount of testing strips, or testing strips plus collection cups. Buying a higher quantity of testing strips will reduce the price
What reviewers liked about this pregnancy test:
- Multiple reviewers stated that the test was able to pick up on the pregnancy early, often before their period was due to arrive.
- Customer service was a recurring point of praise amongst reviewers. Any questions or issues that people had were solved promptly upon reaching out.
- Reviewers were happy with the price of these tests, with many stating that these pregnancy tests are even cheaper than those that you’d find at a supermarket.
- Customers claimed that once they started using these products, they couldn’t help but stay loyal to the brand.
Visit official website
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.