From December 18th, 2018, until February 28th, 2019, Fertility2Family is offering each reviewer a free Basal thermometer ($20) and 10 free Strip tests ($10) (ovulation or pregnancy) for taking the time to write a review. This is applicable to both positive and negative reviews. It is possible that the reviewers below may have received this incentive.
Outstanding customer service
Cheaper than tests found at supermarkets
Not complicated to use
Not as reliable as First Response
Not as reliable as First Response tests. Took a good three extra days to pick up my bfp... good brand for people who are POAS addicts as they are less expensive!
Purchased in April 2020.
Good pregnancy tests for POAS addicts
I have used these pregnancy tests to confirm 3 pregnancies. They only tend to show a positive the day before my period is due or 2 weeks after ovulation so not as early as FRER but they are a lot cheaper!
Purchased in January 2017.
The reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review
Questions & Answers
Hi, ive been testing all day today going crazy, is it possible that the dip pregnancy strips can show the indent line after youve pee'd on them? Im 7dpo and about half the tests ive done today have had a vvvvvvvf line, and some have nothing. Im so confused :( i have done them all in the correct time frame aswell.
I found these tests notorious for indentation lines. I’d suggest waiting to test with these tests until at least 11-14 dpo. Though note that the line might not be as strong as other tests. I had much darker lines on Clearblue, prognosis and the Coles home brand tests.
Thankyou for answering!! I will wait a few more days, i have a feeling they were just indent lines. Very disheartening when we have been tryijg for 7 years now
Thank you for leaving a question in regards to our tests. I would suggest start testing from 10-11DPO.
Testing super early such as 7DPO can lead to detecting HCG at very very low levels which can cause a vvvvvvvf line.
I do not recommend testing this early as a vvvvvvvf line does not always lead to a viable pregnancy & the HCG will drop again this is classed as a chemical pregnancy.
I am more than happy to answer all your questions, feel free to email me directly at email@example.com
Has anyone got faint 2nd lines with the pregnancy strips and it be right ?
Sorry for a slow response to your question here. As mentioned in our emails the picture of the test you sent though was a positive test.
- According to Fertility2Family, this test can provide results as early as seven days before your period is due
- Two types of tests: strip test and mid-stream test. A strip test involves collecting urine into a collection cup and dipping the stip into the cup. The mid-stream test involves placing the absorbent end into your urine stream.
- Each testing strip is individually packaged so you can grab a couple from the box and take them out with you
- Includes an information sheet that provides instructions on how to use the products efficiently
- Available in a variety of bundles, including bulk amount of testing strips, or testing strips plus collection cups. Buying a higher quantity of testing strips will reduce the price
What reviewers liked about this pregnancy test:
- Multiple reviewers stated that the test was able to pick up on the pregnancy early, often before their period was due to arrive.
- Customer service was a recurring point of praise amongst reviewers. Any questions or issues that people had were solved promptly upon reaching out.
- Reviewers were happy with the price of these tests, with many stating that these pregnancy tests are even cheaper than those that you’d find at a supermarket.
- Customers claimed that once they started using these products, they couldn’t help but stay loyal to the brand.
Visit official website
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.