Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests

Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests

Pros

• Outstanding customer service

• Cheaper than tests found at supermarkets

• Not complicated to use

Pregnancy test

These tests for me are great I am a serial tester and find these tests to be accurate and cheap. Although the lines are still quite light when you get a positive result where as other tests show a much darker line.

Test TakenBefore an Expected Period
Time between test and expected period1 day

Nat Victoria

Accurate but faint lines

Purchased in August 2020.

Loren

LorenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great price for product

The test is easy to use and shows results quickly. overall great price for the total amount of tests. Hard to tell positive test results so possibly wise to back up with another test. Will purchase again!

Purchased in February 2019.

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests compares to other Pregnancy Tests

GGGEOR

GGGEOR

Just as good as expensive brands

I found these tests easy to use and no reason to keep spending more on other brands 1 got my bfp on these at 9dpo sadly i ended up having a miscarriage 5weeks.

Purchased in April 2019 for $14.00.

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Thank you for the lovely feedback GGGEOR, I am sorry for your loss ❤ Sending positive vibes your way

Evan

Cobes84

Cobes84Bendigo

Just got a 50 pack
Needing to do heaps of test because of fertility problems , it was easy to use and discrete which is nice.
Very accurate and still use to make sure I'm not pregnant

Purchased in January 2017.

Evan K.Fertility2Family

Excellent product for the price

Bought the bulk pack of pregnancy tests as I wanted to be able to test often and knew it would take a while for me to get pregnant. When I eventually got my positive it showed up very early - it started off very, very faint but got progressively darker. I was able to know from a very early stage that I was pregnant. Product is so cheap compared to any other test you can buy in actual stores. Delivery was very quick. I am planning on buying again as I want to try for number four!

Purchased in September 2017.

Lcob

LcobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Accurate but not quite as sensitive as FRER

Used these while trying to conceive in 2017. I found them to be accurate and easy to read (no false positives). I did find them to be slightly less sensitive than the FRER so they tested positive about a day later, but still well before my period was due. Well worth it! I recommend testing with these and saving an expensive test to confirm once you get a positive.

Purchased in February 2017.

Affordable and accurate

I’ve purchased and used both the pregnancy strips and the mid stream tests and have always found them to give accurate results. Both times they detected my pregnancy several days before my period was due. The only drawback I found was the test result was always faint, even after my period was due, but for the cost they are still good value and I would recommend them to anyone who likes to test early and frequently!

Purchased in October 2017.

See all Fertility2Family Pregnancy Tests reviews

Jadeasked

Hi, ive been testing all day today going crazy, is it possible that the dip pregnancy strips can show the indent line after youve pee'd on them? Im 7dpo and about half the tests ive done today have had a vvvvvvvf line, and some have nothing. Im so confused :( i have done them all in the correct time frame aswell.

Nat

I found these tests notorious for indentation lines. I’d suggest waiting to test with these tests until at least 11-14 dpo. Though note that the line might not be as strong as other tests. I had much darker lines on Clearblue, prognosis and the Coles home brand tests.

Jade

Thankyou for answering!! I will wait a few more days, i have a feeling they were just indent lines. Very disheartening when we have been tryijg for 7 years now

Hi Jade,

Thank you for leaving a question in regards to our tests. I would suggest start testing from 10-11DPO.
Testing super early such as 7DPO can lead to detecting HCG at very very low levels which can cause a vvvvvvvf line.

I do not recommend testing this early as a vvvvvvvf line does not always lead to a viable pregnancy & the HCG will drop again this is classed as a chemical pregnancy.

I am more than happy to answer all your questions, feel free to email me directly at info@fertility2family.com.au

Evan

Chloe C.

Chloe C.asked

Has anyone got faint 2nd lines with the pregnancy strips and it be right ?

Hi Chloe.

Sorry for a slow response to your question here. As mentioned in our emails the picture of the test you sent though was a positive test.

Evan Kurzyp

Get an answer from our members and Fertility2Family representatives

Features:

• According to Fertility2Family, this test can provide results as early as seven days before your period is due
  • Two types of tests: strip test and mid-stream test. A strip test involves collecting urine into a collection cup and dipping the stip into the cup. The mid-stream test involves placing the absorbent end into your urine stream.
  • Each testing strip is individually packaged so you can grab a couple from the box and take them out with you
  • Includes an information sheet that provides instructions on how to use the products efficiently
  • Available in a variety of bundles, including bulk amount of testing strips, or testing strips plus collection cups. Buying a higher quantity of testing strips will reduce the price

What reviewers liked about this pregnancy test:

• Multiple reviewers stated that the test was able to pick up on the pregnancy early, often before their period was due to arrive.
  • Customer service was a recurring point of praise amongst reviewers. Any questions or issues that people had were solved promptly upon reaching out.
  • Reviewers were happy with the price of these tests, with many stating that these pregnancy tests are even cheaper than those that you’d find at a supermarket.
  • Customers claimed that once they started using these products, they couldn’t help but stay loyal to the brand.
CategoryPregnancy Tests