Fess Sinu-Cleanser Hypertonic

Fess Sinu-Cleanser Hypertonic

See the Best Sinus & Nasal Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

KellyF

KellyFMid North Coast, NSW

Use daily. Cant go without it with allergies

I get constant sinus infections from allergies, I got sick of antibiotics and tried this. I was worried at first thinking I'd feel like I was choking. I get headaches, pressure, painful sinus, tooth and jaw ache and neck pain from my sinus infections, this relieved some pressure with the first use and after using it the second time, all of the pressure and pain was completely gone. No more antibiotics needed, when I feel my sinus playing up, I used this for a couple of days and its gone.

FESS
Care P.FESS

Lisa

Lisa

One of the best things I have ever done

Lindaasked

I can't get the Sinu-cleanse to come out of the opposite nostril to the one I'm applying it to. It just flows out of the same nostril.

FESS
Care P.FESS

Hi Linda, thanks for your question. Try lowering your forehead so that it is almost parallel with the floor (tilt forehead forwards) over a sink or in the shower. Keeping your mouth open, ensure that you are gently squeezing the squeeze bottle in a pulsing action a couple of times. If your sinus passageways are blocked, try alternating between nostrils for the first few uses. Eventually, the saline solution should break down the mucus in the sinus and allow the solution to flow more freely through the sinus passageway, and out of the opposite nostril. If symptoms are not relieved within two days, consult your healthcare professional. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me direct on consumercare@carepharma.com.au or Free call: 1800 788 870.
Kind regards,
Lisa Tran
Customer Care Associate

Linda

Thank you for your reply. I tried the whole process again after I sent off my question and this time it worked! I don't know why because I felt I was doing it in the same manner as before. Anyway, I am impressed with this product and will use it again when the need arises.

Get an answer from our members and FESS representatives