Great sander - I love the speed control, the different hardness pads you can get with it. Really good for fine finishing timber.
I especially love the box it comes in, plenty of space for the power cord and accessories without feeling like you will never get the lid shut again after the first time opening it. It’s great and it makes me happy, not frustrated. The power cord fits easily in the box whether it is attached or removed from the sander.
Purchased in September 2020 for $685.00.
- Verified purchase
Pinnacle of excellence
Last one lasted 16 years, another 16 from this one.great product backed by good warranty, new dust extraction on pad works a treat, there isn’t a better quality product in existence
Purchased in October 2020.
Review collected in partnership with Festool
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
- The Festool ETS 150 Random Orbital Sander is suitable for fine and extra-fine sanding. It can be used in a variety of applications, from pre-standing through to finish sanding on a variety of materials.
- It has a 3mm sanding stroke which helps you achieve exceptionally smooth finishes.
- The dust extraction system on the unit lets you keep your workspace clean and your eyes free of irritants - Festool says that it achieves almost 100% dust extraction.
- The power tool has a smooth start-up which helps you adapt to the material you’re working on.
- It has a vibration stop feature that makes work effortless and reduces the risk of you getting annoying pins and needles.
- You can sand horizontally, vertically, or overhead with this power tool.
A point of praise:
- Reviewers found that this unit was extremely durable and that they achieved great results from it, particularly when using it to fine finish wood.
|Release date||Sept 2016|
Visit official website
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.