FexoTab

FexoTab

See the Best Antihistamines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for FexoTab? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

bungerz
    bungerzHobart, TAS

Fexotab Rocks!

I have tried them all, claratyne, Zyrtec, Telfast, they were ok but expensive for 3 months use Fexotab (the highest dosage only one a dy non drowsy and it works! no more watery eyes! also vegetarian suitable which was a bonus, the big pack lasts me mofe than half of the springtime
    cheap , it works, bulk pack
    nothing

wffc
    wffc

I got insect bite on my legs. Swelling and itchy. Fexotab can help.

Cantora
    CantoraSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is an incredible antihistamine

I suffer from an unknown alergy. The doc advised polaramine but I was just too tired by the end of the day and it was generally hit and miss. I was lucky if I didn't have to take 2-3 dosages every day. I asked a pharmacist what he would recommend that wouldn't make me tired. He said this was a very successful alternative.
    I tried one first thing in the morning (single pill) and did not get itchy or hives or anything all day. I slept perfectly. Next morning I woke up and took one again first thing and again no issues all day/all night. I have been taking them for ove ra week now and i have not been itchy once. I am absolutely stoked.
    reliable, inexpensive & need to take only once a day.