FFalcon 65UF1 65" 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV

FFalcon 65UF1 65" 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV

See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matt R

Matt RAU

Fantastic TV with excellent value for money!

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $798.00.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality

Brody J.

Brody J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extreme Value for a seriously large Smart TV

We had low expectations for this TV, SERIOUSLY CHEAP, however in store the display was so clear and beautiful. We decided to take the risk purchasing for $798 (much lower than similar sized tvs) we currently had a smaller Samsung Tv .. WOW we are so impressed, the is truly a smart TV and is compatible with all the apps we need, Netflix built in and the screen automatically adjusts itself to 4k etc.. very cool. By far our best by this year. Ffalconer is JBHIFIs new brand, they have replaced SONIQ with this and I'm so happy.

Great value for money and high quality, with no cheap nasty branding on it.

The only remaining test, is the test of time! Please last haha

Annaleigh T.

Annaleigh T.asked

Just got out tv today but I cant find Stan in the apps or App Store and when I try to updat the tv it only gives a USB option and not a network option?????

Sucker

Suckerasked

Is the time zones changeable? The tv is set for Australia and the time is set for the Eastern states but doesn't recognize daylight saving,but my problem is that I am in Western Australia which is in a different time zone by 2 hour and 3 hour in daylight saving period. I did ask this question before and got no response I don't want to right you a bad review!!!

Get an answer from our members and FFalcon representatives

Category4K Ultra HD TVs