FFalcon 65UF1 (65")

FFalcon 65UF1 (65")

MPN: 65UF1

4K Ultra HD TVs Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of 4k ultra hd tv would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.9

• Picture Quality
  • Software
  • Sound Quality
kstanimal63

kstanimal63South East Queensland, QLD

Almost good value. Would not be a bad option for a spare room

Spend a few hundred more and get something better. The actual image isn't bad, it's the rest that you suffer with. Remote is tacky and unresponsive and the features of the tv are shocking. It's a very laggy system and I wouldn't purchase again

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hifi Home for A$599.00.

Reece Z

Reece ZSouth East Queensland, QLD

One month and done!

If I could rate them negative I would but 1 is the lowest. If you have a warranty issue they run you in circles instead of getting the problem fixed. Worst waste of money. TV stop working a month after buying. After using for two weeks it forced me to do an update and froze on smart and nobody could make a decision that you can talk to. So steer away and not purchase a Ffalcon.

Stuart

StuartPerth, WA

Apps Not Available in Australia

Basic Aussie apps such as ABC iView and SBS OnDemand are not available.

Purchased from JBHiFi where this was not pointed out at all.... no limitations were advised. I don't expect the world for $699 but how hard is it to provide these apps.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hifi Home for A$699.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how FFalcon 65UF1 (65") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Jiles B.

Jiles B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Broke after 8 months

Paid so much for this a 65" tv, it went out on us in around 8 months, so I will not be buying Ffalcon tv again. I'm not rich and can't afford to buy another tv so soon.

Purchased in September 2019.

Graeme B.Sydney, NSW

Apps not for the Australian Market

Bought just before Christmas 2019. Aside from Netflix and a few basics, most of the apps relate to the Indian market and thus irrelevant to Australia which is annoying and certainly not mentioned by the retailer. HDMI (ARC) audio for soundbar volume control via handset does work but constantly requires resetting. Optical works better but less convenient to control.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$699.00.

John Stevens

John StevensSouth East Queensland, QLD

Green screen of death!

Unfortunately this TV has green screen. I do not recommend buying an this 65" Ffalcon. After 2 years there is a green blob radiating from the middle of the screen turning anything that displays a yellow colour into green. Contacted CS and their response was, "Sorry, can't help. Warranty is only 1 year." This is unacceptable!!! TV that is 2 years old!!! DON'T buy an Ffalcon TV. You've been warned! I'm not the only person this has happened to and they won't help you.

Purchased in August 2018.

Bessie B.

Bessie B.Sydney, NSW

TV turned off out of nowhere and smelled burning

Buyer Beware. Purchased a Falcon 65” Flat TV. For ages the tv has been playing up, but then the screen-time would become shorter and shorter eventually the TV would turn off. Two weeks ago, the left panel of the TV was blurred. Then started to smell burning... Unplugged the TV, contacted JB to discover the 1 year warranty has expired. Interesting that Falcon has burning issues with their TVs. They won’t stand behind their product. Buyer Beware... Do not go here!

Purchased in August 2019.

Sound Quality

Cheap price. Cheap product. Cheap customer service!

My husband and I purchased a FFALCON 65 inch HD Smart TV in March 2019. Just after only a bit over a year the TV shuts off after a few minutes. Tried reseting the software, and troubleshooting what we could. We're pretty tech savvy so wanted to try ourselves first. NOTHING WORKED!!! We then called customer service only to be belittled and talked down to. We are very very upset and will NEVER EVER buy a FFALCON product again. Please do not support a company that would treat their customers this way!

Purchased in April 2019.

Peter Lane

Peter LaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You've got to be joking!

Bought this about 3 weeks ago as the price was just too good to pass up for a 65 inch tv, and like I totally understand the concept of sacrificing a little bit of quality and going with a no name brand in lieu of an awesome price, but for a brand new TV to just totally stop working after 3 weeks is a joke! About 2 weeks in out of no where the screen started cracking and freezing up, and then it started happening more and more each day until the whole thing just stopped working and now it doesn't turn on at all! Like what the hell! Now I have to take it back to JB so they can send it off to get repaired. Means it's a few weeks without any telly for me. If the footy was on now I'd be fuming! Swear I'm not buying from these guys again.

Purchased in April 2020.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how FFalcon 65UF1 (65") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

This has got many surprises than expected !

Bought this TV on the Boxing Day of 2019 from JB Hi Fi for $598. I reckon this has the same engine as TCL's 65". This has got superb colors and options. A real good value for money I spent !

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$598.00.

Binod M.

Binod M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Tv loved it

Bought this TV on jbhifi, i wasnt expecting that good, but was far beyond my expectation with quality and performance. Really good Tv. loved it. I had my sony Tv broke down after my son hit and broke the screen. Very good Quality..

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$750.00.

Matt R

Matt RAU

Fantastic TV with excellent value for money!

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$798.00.

Brody J.

Brody J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extreme Value for a seriously large Smart TV

We had low expectations for this TV, SERIOUSLY CHEAP, however in store the display was so clear and beautiful. We decided to take the risk purchasing for $798 (much lower than similar sized tvs) we currently had a smaller Samsung Tv .. WOW we are so impressed, the is truly a smart TV and is compatible with all the apps we need, Netflix built in and the screen automatically adjusts itself to 4k etc.. very cool. By far our best by this year. Ffalconer is JBHIFIs new brand, they have replaced SONIQ with this and I'm so happy.

Great value for money and high quality, with no cheap nasty branding on it.

The only remaining test, is the test of time! Please last haha