Fig & Bloom Questions & Answers

David
David

If I order for VALENTINE’S DAY delivered to NSW 2000, will it be delivered on time?
And what's the difference between regular、large and extra-large? they all share the same picture.

Elizabeth Gomez
Elizabeth Gomez

Hi I am wondering if you deliver to Kincumber Nsw postcode 2251 also what would the del cost be

Jen
Jen

I am still waiting for response to
My complaint 24th April with wilted flowers delivered 7an 24th instead 23rd diver insisted they were delivered 23rd they were not and very obvious out of water all night. Flowers I got for Easter were absolutely magnificent. Can’t believe such a huge difference in 2w?? Can I trust you to do some magnificent flowers for a friend that in going through chemo radiotherapy she needs to look at beautiful things as not a great deal of beauty around her atm

Fig & Bloom   DM

Hi Jen Thanks for your question. I’m sorry if we missed your email. Can you please let me know the order # and I’ll look it up and reply via email?

Best,
Dan

RS
RS

Hi Kellie and team,
I ordered and paid for a Lucerne bouquet on 24 May for my mum's birthday to be delivered 26 May. Order #131476 says it's still being processed. Could you please let me know when it will be delivered? I'm in Spain and wanted to send her something but would have bought something myself and given it to her if I was home in Melbourne. Given Kew is only 5kms from where my parents live in Templestowe, distance shouldn't be a problem but it would have been good to know if the flowers were going to be delivered late as I would have gone with another company.

Fig & Bloom   DM

Hi RS, Confirming we delivered your order on 26 May. Hopefully you received the order confirmation email and photo? Sorry for the confusion about the "Processing" status; that's what our system says when the order has been received but is not yet delivered.

Hope your mum loved the blooms!

nonie
nonie

Do you deliver to Wamboin which is near Canberra?

Susan H
Susan H

Fig & Bloom   DM

Hi Susan, Thank your question!

We do not deliver to Wamboin, unfortunately. We deliver only within the Melbourne and Sydney metropolitan areas where we have our own physical shops.

All the best,
the team at Fig & Bloom

Susan Ahern
Susan Ahern

Do you deliver to Portsea Victoria?

Fig & Bloom   DM

Thanks so much for your question Susan. We dont deliver to Porstea, unfortunately. Our drivers deliver within a 35km range from our base in Kew.

Get an answer from our members and Fig & Bloom representatives