Filip's Garage Doors

Filip's Garage Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Filip's Garage Doors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Job Satisfaction
James.
James.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work and service.

This is my second interaction with Filip, the first was to check my existing roller door, if there was no problem there would be no cost, the problem was fixed at a very good price. This time I wanted a small roller door installed, Filip helped me to decide on how I should construct the structure in preparation for the installation of the roller door, he is very customer focused, great price and service. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Rodney
RodneyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great company

Very professional, good workmanship. Supplied and installed roller door to new carport & enclosed front, great job. Highly recommend. Thank you

Transferred my home!

Bec R.
Bec R.

Exceptional service

I found Filip's Garage Doors service to be exceptional. From the initial phone enquiry to coming to our home in a timely manner and fixing our roller door the people we delt with were very professional, personable and likeable. There was honesty in their dealing with me and I felt I was not being ripped off or there was going to be a surprising bill at the end. There was clarity in what things might cost depending on what was wrong. I chose Filip's after calling a competitor who was pushy, not flexible and not personable. I highy recommend Filip's Garage Doors.

Door & Window Shops