Fill2Pure

Fill2Pure

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cecily P.

Cecily P.Perth, WA

Worked perfectly

My wife, our two teenagers and I purchased four of these bottles to use during a 16 day trek in the Himalayas. Ending up suffering from gastro during trips to Nepal is almost a certainty, however neither of us got unwell for the 3 weeks (in total) we were there, we used our fill2pure bottles as our 1 water source throughout the entire holiday topping them up with water from all types of sources. We had no issues with leaking lids or indications that the filters weren't holding up, i.e. bad tasting water, upset stomachs etc. it was a relief to only have to worry about the food, not what we were drinking as you drink a lot during the treks... bottles get 5/5 from our family.

lizc

lizcMelbourne

Two different lids leaked,

I bought one water bottle and after about 6 months of use the lid started leaking. So I let Fill2Pure know and they replaced the lid (free) when I bought a new filter. The second lid had the same problem after about 4 months and this time in my bag on top of an important document that cost me $80 to replace. I love the concept, but they haven't quite got it right yet. I had to throw the bottle out with its only half used filter rather than risk more water spills in my bag every day.

Jmocha

JmochaQueensland

Replace plastic and save money

Wasting my money

I have used it for over one year. It really doesn't remove odor/ smell/ all contaminants well and all the plastic packagings and water filtered bottle (poor quality plastic) are plastic and one of those was broken since used for two days. By time, on surface on the filters, red coloured mould started growing up.

Adam

Adam

Regular filter jug

Max Rogers

Max RogersBrisbane

Finally we get fluoride free water.