Fill2Pure

Fill2Pure

Gail

GailWestern Australia

Easier H2O drinking in Vietnam

Purchased the Stainless steel 750ml Extreme Fill 2 pure water bottle with filter. Was very convenient to fill bottle from tap water in Vietnam and I didn't get sick at all. Was a little disappointed in the quality of the stainless steel bottle as it is fairly thin and didn't hold up to the tough bag handling of a backpacker. Developed a small leak in the bottom edge of bottle making it useless. Glad it happened on last day of my two weeks. Filter held up well. Wont keep water cold, but it is fresh and easy to use. Looking for a replacement bottle!

Cecily P.

Cecily P.Perth, WA

Worked perfectly

My wife, our two teenagers and I purchased four of these bottles to use during a 16 day trek in the Himalayas. Ending up suffering from gastro during trips to Nepal is almost a certainty, however neither of us got unwell for the 3 weeks (in total) we were there, we used our fill2pure bottles as our 1 water source throughout the entire holiday topping them up with water from all types of sources. We had no issues with leaking lids or indications that the filters weren't holding up, i.e. bad tasting water, upset stomachs etc. it was a relief to only have to worry about the food, not what we were drinking as you drink a lot during the treks... bottles get 5/5 from our family.

lizc

lizcMelbourne

Two different lids leaked,

I bought one water bottle and after about 6 months of use the lid started leaking. So I let Fill2Pure know and they replaced the lid (free) when I bought a new filter. The second lid had the same problem after about 4 months and this time in my bag on top of an important document that cost me $80 to replace. I love the concept, but they haven't quite got it right yet. I had to throw the bottle out with its only half used filter rather than risk more water spills in my bag every day.

Appliance Brands

Find out how Fill2Pure compares to other Appliance Brands

Jmocha

JmochaQueensland

Replace plastic and save money

Wasting my money

I have used it for over one year. It really doesn't remove odor/ smell/ all contaminants well and all the plastic packagings and water filtered bottle (poor quality plastic) are plastic and one of those was broken since used for two days. By time, on surface on the filters, red coloured mould started growing up.

Adam

Adam

Regular filter jug

Max Rogers

Max RogersBrisbane

Finally we get fluoride free water.