94% · 1174 · 3%

Mary 154938
Mary 154938

Fresh water can’t drink anything else

Since we have got your filter it’s a relief every hear you call for the filters to be changed so we don’t worry Show details ·  1
ertug 156969
ertug 156969

Perfect!! Thank You

I thank you for calling me and remind change of water filter. I’m happy with new filter.
Monique Butler
Monique ButlerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I should have installed this sooner

Very happy with this product. Service was great, Installation was quick, easy and clean. Works like a dream. Delicious filtered water! Show details ·  1
Gez
Gez

Under Sink 3 stage filter

Whole process from enquiry, booking the installation, installation itself and us using it daily has been a great experience. Knowledgeable staff, Friendly and efficient installer, area left clean after install. There are so many water filter options out there, go with these guys. Show details ·  1
A Thomas
A ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Full house filtration system

The product seems to be doing its job. But the hole in the concrete left by the installer still remains a week after the install, despite him saying he would be back a couple of days later. No response even after multiple attempts. Show details
Jva
Jva4 posts

Cheaper then bottled water and better for environment

I am so grateful this company was able to help me with a water filter solution that didn’t involve drilling an addition hole in either the porcelain sink or the atone bench top. We went with a filter that attaches to the main sink tap. I cannot live without filtered water, being a kiwi, Aussie water tastes like chlorine to me so I hated drinking it. Now I have filtered water on tap haha!
Photo 1 - water filter being installed, pic 2 finished kitchen hooray Show details ·  1
Peter 155178
Peter 155178South East Queensland, QLD

Drink the water every day

We drink the filter water everyday and love it. So much nicer than normal tap water to drink and cleaner. Show reply
Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Pure water

Couldn't live without it now, it's so important to every single day! Use it to make fermented kefir, coffee machine, kettle, drinking! Everything. Show details ·  1
Maria S S
Maria S S

No Worries Healthy Choice

Cordial communication to remind customers of their due date for filter change. Workers very professional doing their job and leave area clean. Show details ·  1
DT
DTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

This is perfect

Almost 10 years we used this filter after had too much trouble with the German made attached on water tap. Only one a year someone come over changes a new one and check service for us Show reply
John 159337
John 159337Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Mr john

This a new product for me, and I am very happy with this water system. Nice to drink the filtered water Installed very efficiently and quickly Show reply
Kaz
Kaz2 posts

Long Time Client

I have used Filtered Water solutions for over 10 years. The product provides our family with great tasting water at a very reasonable price. They have serviced our filter for over 10 years without fail. I have not had to remind them once. And in that time, the cost of the replacement water filters and service have not changed for a very long. I would absolutely recommend their product, installation and service to anyone. Thanks Filtered Water Solutions. Karen Show details ·  1
ahmed 151800
ahmed 151800Sydney, NSW

RELIABLE CLEAN WATER

Great reliable and clean water, taste much different to tap water, a much cleaner taste. Great customer service all the time, that includes a up to date phone call when it’s due for new filters. Very professional service when changing filters. I’m very happy with both product and services. Thank you very much..? Show details ·  1
Michelle 157930
Michelle 157930

So happy we decided to install

Very relieved to no longer have a mountain of plastic water bottles at the end of the week. The family is drinking water more often and enjoying the clean taste. We are very new to the water filtration system but would recommend it highly. The staff were excellent to work with and the installation process done professionally, cleanly and quickly. Show details ·  1
vanessa 147790
vanessa 147790

Professional service.
Water that is clean and healthy for you.
Fantastic! They give yearly reminders about servicing and have always been accommodating. Show details ·  1
Ian 159230
Ian 159230

So much better option to buying bottles of water

Great alternative to bottle supplied water by having this service available, filtering and cleaning our existing supply of water, saving money and having a more sustainable water consumption option. And there was a huge difference in taste and smell, so inexpensive, thank you so much Show reply

Surinder S.
Surinder S.2 posts

We use the filtered Water solutions for 2years already. Very nice staffs, great after services and filter system. Happy to recommend Show reply
Luke 159300
Luke 159300

Good!

Have only had it a week but seems very good and water tastes great. Super easy to organise and fast installation! Show details ·  1
Karen  149773
Karen 149773

Drinking water filtering system in kitchen

We use the filtered Water solutions for 6 years already. Very nice staffs, great services and filter system. Very happy to recommend. Show details ·  1
Alicia 154666
Alicia 154666

very useful

We use it for last 3 or 4 years, and have no problems with it. It's certainly saves us a lot of money. Show reply
Glenda 143867
Glenda 143867

Water system at kitchen sink & Shower filter

Very good filtering system.
We love drinking and cooking with this water and our pets love it too.
Showering without the smell of chlorine is awesome.
Am happy to recommend this product and service. Show details ·  1
sally
sallySouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

Fantastic

This is the best water system, the water is always fresh and clean, no nasty after taste.
I am reminded when it is due for a service, and the gentlemen who come out are always so polite and friendly Show details ·  1
John 2231
John 2231

water filter at kitchen sink. we are on tank water

Good product and great follow up yearly service.
Service staff are efficient and clean up well when finished.
Can recommend this product and this company Show details ·  1
Joe 159272
Joe 159272

Fantastic solution to suburban water purification. Perfect alkalinity. Fantastic mouth feel

Brilliant system. It has achieved all our expectations. We use it in all our cooking, hydration & the coffee tastes amazing. Show details ·  1
Sam 159232
Sam 159232South East Queensland, QLD

Wish I did it sooner!

I am really happy with my three system water filtered that was installed into my stone top kitchen bench. I wish I did it sooner. The water taste so much better then usual tap water and we are producing less waste by not buying bottled water. Very happy. Show reply
John 159250
John 159250
  Fair Incentive Verified

This is great, it tastes like actual spring water

The person who installed our system was very helpful and once installed we use it everyday, whereas before we used to boil our water before drinking. Show reply

Adam
Adam

Won't live in a house without it

Timely service and an excellent product. Absolutely no complaints - I will have these installed in every house I live in. Show reply
Rob 8269
Rob 8269

Friendly service

We waited and waited. The guy was almost an hour late. No call to let us know or anything. Just left us waiting around. Quite rude, considering he then informed us it was his first job for the day. Show details
Adamis
AdamisSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Installer great, scheduling let's them down

We had to change dates 3 times as booking issues on company side kept delaying installation. When he did arrive the experience was very very good and we even got a 2nd filter system installed downstairs same day. If scheduled date was met first time this would be rated 5s instead of 3s... Adam Show details
Tanguini
TanguiniSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Good system

Much improved drinking water quality. Quick install, good communication and friendly technician. Would have preferred he clean up after himself. Show details ·  1
Cheryl  153703
Cheryl 153703

Just so easy!

I love that they call to book my yearly service…I don’t have to think about a thing. It’s just too easy! Show details ·  1
Heath
Heath

Great product and support

I have had my filtered water tap install for three years. No issue and I appreciate yearly reminders for the filter replacements. Everything done with a simple call or even text.  Show details ·  1
Tyson
Tyson3 posts

Decent but communication is lacking

really pure water though it needs to be more clear about possible extras for example the pressure gauge that I was not told about that was an extra cost. Show reply
Tamsta
TamstaVictoria41 posts
Worried
WorriedSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love It

Although in the Brisbane city council area, our tap water was not nice to drink. We are in a older house so the pipes could have something to do with it. The difference to the taste of our water was significantly better once we put in the under bench water filter system. In fact I actually started to drink a lot more water. Very very happy with it. Show details ·  1
Carter  149848
Carter 149848

Was on time, friendly and professional. I was busy in a meeting and he knew exactly where to go and what to do Show details ·  1

raybu
raybuSydney, NSW2 posts

One year later and the Filtered Water Solutions service is still 5 Star!

The service technician arrived on time and changed the filters quickly without incident. We would hope to use this service next year.  Show details ·  1
Vern0n
Vern0nGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Couldn't be happier!

Great service, installer was out within a week and it's great to drink filtered water from the tap.
Not as expensive as I thought it would be.  Show details ·  1
Hannah
Hannah2 posts

Excellent service

Polite punctual service each year to change the filters and reasonable cost. They remind you it's time to change the filters. Show details ·  1
Forsaken
ForsakenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC12 posts

Never again

Service staff who came out to service the system would say the water in our area isn't bad so don't let them bully us into annual inspections and changing the filter. I had to agree as the water always tasted fine to me. Their booking people who would call never seemed to really understand the word "No" kept on calling ad nauseum. In the end I told them if they call again I would just rip their system out and replace it.

So they sent a letter warning about how dangerous their product is and how it needs to be serviced.

Ok, have it your way. System has been removed and replaced with another product, one we can change ourselves.

Done.  Show details