93% · 21515 · 7%

Rukshan K.
Rukshan K.

Thank you for organising my personal loan within two days

Thank you Vivek Miranda for helping me for my personal loan quickly.
Katharine W.
Katharine W.2 posts

Amazing help and service

Excellent customer service, went over and above to help communicated clearly every step of the way
Definitely recommend using Ryan at finance Ezi
Sebas
SebasSydney, NSW2 posts

Vivek Miranda

The best advice and help I’ve ever had! The process to buy a car was so much better and easier with his help. They check all the paperwork and legal documentation to make sur you get the best deal. Thanks again for helping to get a new car.
Randall
Randall

No hassle just extremely Ezi

Craig was very helpful, informative and made the entire process extremely easy. Listening to what I was hoping to achieve and managed to tick all the boxes I was after with a car loan.

Thanks again Craig!!

Haydn Drummer
Haydn DrummerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service from Ryan

Ryan was excellent to deal with, always kept me informed highly recommended cheers
John B.
John B.Central Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome service

Hi I highly recommend Ryan at finance ezi the name says it all
Ryan went over and above to make my experience end up with a positive result we had lots of hurdles to jump over to get the loan approved
In the past I had been bank rupt and some other stuff but we got there
kevin
kevin

good service

very help full with lots of options, tailored to my needs.
Suraj subba
Suraj subbaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I had great experience with vivek Miranda

Vivek Miranda your a amazing. I had a great experience with him, I would like to say thank you so much for everything, he always got right back to me. Answered ever questions. Even the stupid one. He's honest and he's good and he's been there for me like a best friend. Now I found a bike i was looking for,
AKK
AKK

Excellent service

Vivek Miranda was good and easy to deal with. He was helpful and very friendly during the process.
HARKISHAN P.
HARKISHAN P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vivek Miranda s finance broker is good person

I approached Vivek Miranda a finance broker with Finance EZI and he made the entire process so transparent and smooth and got me a very good deal. I will recommend Finance EZI to all my friends.
Erika
ErikaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great assistance!

Thanks to Ryan & his commitment to finding the best deal possible. Very happy.
Tony
TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

Very professional, punctual, and a reliable staff. Especially Mr Craig Lawson exceeded my expectations. He is approachable, very helpful, and professionally outstanding. I highly recommend him
Serena
Serena

Vivek Miranda

Vivek Miranda from Finance Ezi was amazing. My circumstances provided many challenges but Vivek worked tirelessly to overcome. I would be happy to recommend. Serena
Joel H.
Joel H.

Stress free finance

I dealt with Ryan Mochan, he made the hole process of getting finance for a car fast and painless. Was approved with a day and the car I had chosen settled the day after that. He even helped find my car insurance. Thanks Ryan.
Deon
Deon

Recommend

Ryan Mochan was super friendly and helpful! Definitely recommend going through him!
Judy
JudyNorth Western Region, NSW

It was awasome

The service was really great and recommended Andrew knew his job

Wahid
WahidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Joke of a Company

Hey
I was looking for refinancing and getting a loan for my business and their correspondence was awful. The broker [Name Removed] wouldn’t answer emails and I would call their office to speak to him and they would get my details for him to call me back but I didn’t receive any calls a week after and even then I had to call him. He asked for more documents and while trying to get the documents ready for him, I received an email saying that my application has been closed for no reason. I highly don’t recommend this company as they will affect your credit report by putting application to lenders and not follow up which will leave you hanging. They don’t care about their customers whatsoever.
Sam
SamEyre Peninsula, SA

Awesome service!

Ryan Mochan from finance Ezi went the extra mile for me, he found me the best offers on both finance and insurance on my 200 series Land Cruiser, couldn’t be happier with the deals Ryan organised for me!
I will definitely be recommending Ryan from Finance Ezi to anyone looking into getting finance on a vehicle
david.lazarus89
david.lazarus89Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy

Sold one of my vehicles money was in my account within two days. Thank you very much guys
Dan
Dan

Brilliant Service

Ryan was very good at securing me a refinance loan.
Super helpful, explained everything and all done in a couple of days.
Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

New car finance

Ryan at finance ezi was amazing very helpful when purchasing our new car, communication was great he let us know exactly what was happening every step of the way. Extremely fast
Highly recommend he just made the process so easy.
Clink
Clink

Great service couldn’t have asked for more

Ryan and the team at Ezi handled my families biggest adventure yet with great professionalism. Nothing was too much trouble and the communication was 5 star. I can really recommend this company. Thank you for a smooth transaction.
Daniel Rann
Daniel RannWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very helpful with my customer service

I found Vivek Miranda to be very helpful with organising my loan easy to talk with and addressing me with all my needs finding me the best deal I can just say I was a very satisfied customer and thank you happy to send people to finance ezi for all the loan needs.
Deanne
DeanneCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Ryan was wonderful to deal with. He kept us up to date during the whole process and did all he could to ensure our finance was approved
Sunho Yang
Sunho YangFar North Queensland, QLD

Best broke ever

To conpare with others, this is always quick and kind reply and the best interest rate.
Highly recommend.
Jehad Nazib Ahmed
Jehad Nazib Ahmed

Got what I needed

Craig Lawson has helped me out well for a loan being a Temporary resident and I appreciate the effort that I can drive my car. Cheers!

Chris
ChrisCentral West, NSW

Fast and easy

I filled out an online application after work one night got a call from Craig the next morning and my loan was approved the same afternoon never been easier to get a loan
Udhamji10
Udhamji10South East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Vivek Miranda excellent service

Excellent service for my new car loan and car insurance .
Jason
Jason

Keeper!

Happy outcome and thanks heaps Andrew !
You’ve done me well I think.
Ever changing world is difficult to keep up with especially being rated an old fart. Also, your assistance is greatly appreciated.
sandeep gurung
sandeep gurungGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

(Vivek Miranda) Very professional and helpful person

Vivek Miranda is very helpful and professional mortgage broker. Gave his 100% effort to achieve my target with lower interest rate. Prompt action and communication. Lots of knowledge and ideas to meet the target. Thanks to finance ezi, specially Vivek. Highly recommended.
Thanks Vivek
Katelyn
KatelynFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Craig was absolutely amazing, helped me with every step along the way and answered every single question I had. He most definitely went above and beyond
Liane pollard
Liane pollardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very efficient and professional company

I had the pleasure of dealing with Andrew Crisp who was at all times professional curtious and got results. Could not be happier would definitely use them again
Li-ane Pollard
Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional, prompt and outcomes dedicated!

Looking at a motorcycle upgrade I reached out to Finance Ezi and Andrew C got back to me within 24 hours of my online request.
He was professional, clear in explaining what steps he would undertake and managed the finance quotes, registration and correspondence with the dealership. It was a pleasure dealing with Andrew.
MONEYIN. I.
MONEYIN. I.

Great service, sorted everything out for me

Had Dylan and he was absolutely great no mess around! Guided me through it step bye step if not sorted everything out for me! Went above and beyond very impressed with he’s service.
Benno
BennoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Boat loan

Ryan mochan done a fantastic job at helping me sort finance for my new boat . Always answered my calls and emails and was very efficient. Great job Ryan thankyou again .
Dona f.
Dona f.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and Proffessional service !!

I dealt with Craig who was straight forward, very helpful and went above and beyond to meet my expectations.

Definitely recommend Finance Ezi. Honest, genuine service and that is assuring by itself.

Michael
Michael

Vivek goes above and beyond

I present Vivek with a ver challenging motorbike claim which I had my reservations about, but he went above and beyond and my application was approved. Well done on an excellent job.
Gaurav Handa
Gaurav HandaNew South Wales

Highly recommend Finance Ezi

Finance Ezi has been helping us sort out our Loan application and has provided us with the best option for lending. Staff of Finance Ezi has been available throughout the process and answered all our queries time and again. Vivek Miranda from Finance Ezi team went extra mile to put forward our application in the best possible way. Vivek has been transparent in regards to all terms and conditions and had forward the true picture among us.

I would highly recommend Finance Ezi for any finance related needs.

CAH
CAH

Craig is the man

I had a great experience dealing with Craig, professional & easy to converse with. Answered all my questions as I was apprehensive about choosing the right finance broker so he certainly put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend Ezi & Craig.
Eddie
EddieSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Great outcome

Awesome outcome. Helped into this finance. Thanks for the help and confidence throughout this saga.