93% · 21515 · 7%

Varun R.
Varun R.

Perfect place to fulfill your Financial Needs!

Amazing service provided by Mr Vivek. I will recommend everyone.
Nikki Martin
Nikki Martin

Look no Further!

Craig from Ezi finance was an absolute pleasure to deal with, got us our family car! He was hands down the best person we have ever delt with in that line of work! Thank you Craig
Kelvin midgley
Kelvin midgleySouth East Queensland, QLD

New car!!

Ryan was really easy to deal with and the whole process was super easy. Ryan worked for me to get the best deal he could for me. Thanks again Ryan for the great interest rate Yu got me.
Hayz
HayzVictoria2 posts

Craig is the man

Hubby applied Monday afternoon and was approved Wednesday morning. Craig was is a legend and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend. Everything was so so easy and smooth
Vivek Miranda
Vivek MirandaSouthwest, VIC

I am one very happy man Vivek Miranda got me approval

I could not be happier with the service Vivek Miranda has provided for me and I highly recommend Vivek Miranda to everyone seeking finance he has really out done himself and thankyou very much for all your help
Olivia
OliviaHunter Region, NSW

This service was super helpful!

Finance ezi was super flexible and patient when it came to helping me organising financing. I’d recommend this service especially for young adults looking to source a loan but not knowing where to start.
Patel
PatelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Very good support from Vivek

Very fast and reliable service for loan,will go again for loan
JordanM
JordanMPerth, WA

New boat

Thanks to Andrew I’ve go my new boat
Easy to work with no bull….t
Thanks mate good job
Dr D Swaminathan
Dr D Swaminathan2 posts

Finance EZI the Best Finance Brokers in Australia!!!

Finance EZI is a best finance brokering company I have ever came across in Australia. Mr. Vivek Miranda very well handled my case and able to get my car loan at an excellent interest rate. He is very open and straightforward which made me feel very comfortable to work with in this car loan journey. I will definetly recommend Finance EZI with 5 star rating.
Kevin N.
Kevin N.South East Queensland, QLD

This its perfect

Ryan Mochan
Finance Specialist, he is friendly, getting touch with client on time and helpful.
SEM
SEMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Joshua Newman review

Quick and easy, one of the best to go through with applying for a loan is Joshua Newman. Joshua has broken it down and made it simple and easy. I would highly recommend going through Joshua, he makes sure every step is understood by keeping in regular contact and guiding you through the whole process.

Thanks Joshua I appreciate your help.

Janine
JanineHarrison 2914, ACT2 posts

Fantastic

Ryan was wonderful, everything was done really quickly and explained well.
Steve

First time finance for a work ute

First time getting finance and I had Ryan help me out. He was awesome with communication, Helped me get the best rate and insurance for my work ute. Definitely would contact Ryan again in the future for any finance.
Leo
Leo

Professional service

Ryan was great to talk to and very helpful in obtaining my short term loan. I won’t hesitate to recommend him and company Finance Ezi to anyone who is looking for a quick loan.
Mick
Mick

The way it should be

Ryan was very professional and a great help he made it very easy and stress free.
Nathan
NathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Car loan made so easy!!

Ryan was my mortgage broker at finance EZI and did an amazing job! His effort to facilitate the loan and transaction went far beyond what I expected! I found the right car and Ryan took over and made it happen, I can’t thank him enough and can’t believe how quickly it was done. I highly recommend Ryan as anyone’s mortgage broker. Thanks again.

Matt.
Matt.South East Queensland, QLD

Well Handled

Ryan was fantastic and easy to deal with. Great Customer skills and made it a real simple process.
Costa A.
Costa A.South East Queensland, QLD

Getting a family car while I'm on the pension and 5 kids

I have to say this is the easiest finance I've ever gone through Ryan with perfect guide me all the way mate it's a simple stress-free and I thought I couldn't get the loan and I did not even happier now I can pick the family for trips thank you Ryan once again for making things so easy
Inayat
InayatSydney, NSW

Finance broker

Vivek is an absolutely a great guy always there to help his clients and answers every question great to deal with him
Jordan
Jordan

Best so far

This was the easiest finance that I have received with the help from Chris and he was in contact during the whole process to keep me updated.
Josh
Josh

Helped me close on a great private vehicle deal

I used Finance EZI to fund my recent gumtree vehicle private purchase. Ryan was really helpful. He helped me get through all the sticking points of finance. There were a few road blocks that Ryan helped me through really patiently. Thanks again
Stay Faded Barbershop
Stay Faded Barbershop

Finance Ezi with Ryan

Ryan was awesome to work with , very accommodating during the New Year period and patience with all our question and quires .

Thanks again Finance Ezi !

Lance
Lance

Ezi finance with Ryan

Excellent service and very prompt response, Ryan was great to deal with and I’d highly recommend him to anyone!!
Kerri
KerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy Finance with amazing results

I had the pleasure of dealing with Ryan. I am beyond impressed with the amount of hard work that Ryan put into to get me over the line to get my finance. The process was super easy and fast. I had an answer within 2 days. I would recommend Ryan and his team to anyone looking for Finance you won't be dissapointed. Thank you Ryan I am extremely greatful for your hard work and efforts.
Morgan Thomas
Morgan ThomasCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great at researching deals

Ryan help me learn lots about getting a loan and searching the best deal for me
Riley Hargrave
Riley Hargrave

Ryan made the whole process soo quick and easy it was an amazing experience

Got me approved quickly. Was very clear and well spoken, would recommend him to everyone

Mark Brookes
Mark Brookes2 posts

On the Road

Ryan mochan at finaceezi was vey helpful in obtaining our loan for a caravan all settled 2 weeks before Xmas and on the Rd thanks Ryan
Joanne
JoannePerth, WA

Finance with Great Service

I applied for a short term loan.
Chris was efficient, articulate (asked all the right questions
Made suggestions, gathered relevant information
Told me what he was going to do, actioned options and got back to me within 30 minutes.
Within 2 hours l had approved finance and within. 2 days funds.
Efficient, Honest, delivered on promises, followed through. Courteous.
Bradley M.
Bradley M.Northern Region, NSW

Great Service

Within moment of leaving an online enquiry Chris called and after only a short time knew what i needed and went to find the right product for me. Within an hour he had half a dozen options for me. I was the slowest part of the process, once i confirmed the product i wanted he had everything sorted out super efficiently and kept me in the loop the whole time. I would highlyrecomme d to everyone.
Jamie
JamieVictoria

Vehicle

Ryan was excellent to deal with helped me get my new car!!
Peter R
Peter RSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Made it all to easy

Ryan was fantastic. Made the process so easy and had money in my bank in 48 hrs.
Highly recommend.
Aaron
Aaron

Chris S TOP FINANCE EXPERIENCE

Chris was professional and updated me as soon as he had info as he knew I was excited.
Zac
ZacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Was great working with Rhyan , he got me the finance for the bike I wanted with no hassle I recommend him 100%
Alan Hall
Alan HallGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

Ryan Mochan was super helpful in getting my personal loan.
Would use him again.

Great customer service

Chris was very helpful and nothing was a problem for him, checked in on us to see how we were going, excellent service thanks Chris
Cairns PAJ
Cairns PAJ2 posts

Easy great service

straight up easy loan process painless Andrew did a great job. No hassle. Recommended

INXS
INXS3 posts

Chris was great, informative and like a dog with a bone to ensure our finance application was submitted and approved. He spoke to us and the seller ensuring we remained informed. Delays were out of his control due to floods in Melbourne, this became frustrating at times. As a customer we expreseed this frustration to Chris, he remained honest and reminded us he was doing everything he could.
  • +2Thumbnail
Matthew G.
Matthew G.

Very fast and professional

Everything was transparent and honest. I would recommend to anyone looking for a loan.
Minskoner
Minskoner

Great service team

Great service eazy to work with and a fast and quick process
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.South East Queensland, QLD

5/5 excellent service

Chris from Finance Ezi absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond getting my loan approved. Definitely would recommend him for any finance.