94% · 22315 · 6%

Zac
ZacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Was great working with Rhyan , he got me the finance for the bike I wanted with no hassle I recommend him 100%
Alan Hall
Alan HallGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

Ryan Mochan was super helpful in getting my personal loan.
Would use him again.

Great customer service

Chris was very helpful and nothing was a problem for him, checked in on us to see how we were going, excellent service thanks Chris
Cairns PAJ
Cairns PAJ2 posts

Easy great service

straight up easy loan process painless Andrew did a great job. No hassle. Recommended
INXS
INXS3 posts

Chris was great, informative and like a dog with a bone to ensure our finance application was submitted and approved. He spoke to us and the seller ensuring we remained informed. Delays were out of his control due to floods in Melbourne, this became frustrating at times. As a customer we expreseed this frustration to Chris, he remained honest and reminded us he was doing everything he could.
  • +2Thumbnail
Matthew G.
Matthew G.

Very fast and professional

Everything was transparent and honest. I would recommend to anyone looking for a loan.
Minskoner
Minskoner

Great service team

Great service eazy to work with and a fast and quick process
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.South East Queensland, QLD

5/5 excellent service

Chris from Finance Ezi absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond getting my loan approved. Definitely would recommend him for any finance.
Rachel
Rachel

Excellent Service

Dylan Casey helped us out with our loan and he was super easy to deal with. I asked a lot of questions and nothing was a issue for him. Thank you for all your help highly recommended
Kirsty C.
Kirsty C.

Perfect experience

Dylan found the best loan I could get and was very happy with the service
Brad T
Brad T

Great help, very easy process

Dylan has helped me multiple times with different finance, always on the ball and makes it a very quick easy process.
Kalam F.
Kalam F.

Best experience you can find

Awesome customer service Dylan made it incredibly simple! Would definitely recommend
Kristie
Kristie

Fantastic service

Chris from finance ezi was fantastic. I told him what I was looking for and why. And he literally took care of everything else. He was always forward and on top of communication. Checked in often to see how the order for the car was progressing and when it came time - got everything sorted.
Couldn’t recommend him highly enough.
Cassie
CassieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent service

I had Chris help me out with my finance. He was very helpful and always available to answer questions. Would 100% recommend
Maddie
Maddie

Really happy with process and outcome!

Dylan was extremely responsive, informative and delivered an outcome that was better than expected. I was able to secure quick and easy finance for my new car and I felt really calm through the process. Thank you!! :)
April B.
April B.Perth, WA2 posts

Great product, even better staff

I can not fault the service I received. Everything from beginning to end was pleasant, easy and stress free. Ryan was an absolute superstar to deal with.

Amanda T.
Amanda T.

Amazing, Professional Team

Ezi Finance is exactly what it was Ezi!!! Daniel our broker was just amazing. He communicated everything to us every step of the way. He made the process of applying for the loan easy. Gave us all the information required to fully understand our new loan and made sure we were fully across it.
I highly recommend Ezi Finance if you want an easy straight forward broker to find you the very best deal out there.
Mike
MikePerth, WA

Smooth Saling !

Was a pleasure to do Business with Ryan, easy to deal with, a nice n relaxed manner, he got me the loan and within the parameters I needed...
Christopher
Christopher

Highly recommended this place to anyone that wants wants fast turn-around and ease of finance! Cheers!

Customer service was a breeze and no unexpected costs at all I am 100% satisfied with this company
Tony
Tony

Love my new Kawasaki thanks to Finance EZI

I used Finance EZI for my 2022 Kawasaki Robert was brilliant and made the whole process so easy and quick the payment fell well with in my budget and interest rate was better than a personal loan. The turn around was outstanding I was on my bike ready for the long weekend which to be honest I didn't think would have been possible thanks to Robert and the Finance EZI team highly recommend
Dean
DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Good Product Solution and met our needs

Individual customer service was good, and satisfied with the rate we received. They were good at keeping us informed (verbal communication). I would probably have liked more written confirmation, such as confirmed rates and expected repayment figures etc. whilst gathering the extra information needed. (I was kept informed via phone calls, but its just my way - always wanting written feedback on whats happening or being confirmed). Overall I was pleased with Finance EZI and the Product that they provided.
Neil.M
Neil.M

Excellent service

To be brutally honest, I found finance ezi to be probably the best finance company I have dealt with, they were friendly, efficient and they always kept me up to date with everything that was going on. I would not have a problem recommending them to anyone. Thanks Robert, I appreciate all your help you provided me, Neil
ness2013
ness2013

Highly recommend

Kepy us up to date with the progress of the application and were pleasant to deal with.
Jazz R.
Jazz R.Hunter Region, NSW

Great rate, effortless process

I received excellent customer service from Chris and he managed to get me a fantastic interest rate, would highly recommend
Aaron
AaronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Rang up for a finance quote and spoke to Dylan, he was extremely helpful. Would highly recommend!
Luke John
Luke JohnNorthern Region, NSW3 posts

Chris at Finance Ezi Is AMAZING

Chris walked me through every step keeping my hopes and dreams alive. He made the process easy and painless.
Chris worked manic to get me my dream car, I can not thank him enough.

George Self
George SelfHobart, TAS

Robert was excellent

Robert was entirely on the ball throughout the entire process. Very prompt in getting back to me, and made the process very simple. Particularly liked the efficient nature of getting documents back to the Company electronically.
SteveNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Refinance

My worker was quick, efficient and reliable. My worker went over and above to ensure a deal was done
Charlie
Charlie

Chris sims is awesome

Chris' customer service was second to none. He was very transparent and told me each step as they came, so there was no hidden costs.
I am very happy with the interest rate provided and will be happy to refer Ezi Finance to my friends and family.
Adam P.
Adam P.

Great Service - Chris Sims

Chris helped me secure my company car and a my yacht, Chris & Finance Ezi made the experience an enjoyable one.
Kiralee
KiraleeSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Dylan was super helpful & made my overall process super easy

Dylan was great help for me throughout my loan process! Very articulate in his language and information delivery, great customer focus & I was assured he was on my side, to look for the best rate possible for my finance

Overall, I would recommend Dylan, furthermore Finance Ezi to anyone :)

Osmo
Osmo

Finance made ezi

Very good service
Great communication and timely response and pleasure to deal with
Melissa Proietti
Melissa Proietti

Absolutely stress free

Everything from communication to execution was simple and straight forward . Highly recommend for a stress free experience
DMT
DMTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dylan , Simply the best, better than all the rest!

Dylan has sorted out several car finances out for me and every time been the most competitive and best service around. Even better than the dealer I bought my new cars with , highly recommend !
Brock
Brock

Finance done EZI

Honestly, this whole process was great from start to finish. Dylan made myself and my partner feel comfortable and looked after every step of the way. We both won’t hesitate to use Dylan and finance EZI again.
Moudi Taj
Moudi Taj

Legends

Really thorough and helpful, pleasure to deal with every step of the way, Dylan was fantastic

Avenelle
Avenelle

Dylan was super helpful and always accommodating

Dylan was very helpful with advice and helped me achieve my finance goals.
Liam
Liam

Great customer service

Dylan was fantastic, I highly recommend his services for any asset finance you may need in the future.
Courtney
CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Finance Company

I had the pleasure of dealing with Dylan, he was patient, helpful, and genuinely had my best interest at heart. He was quick with his responses, and by far, the best priced. He was with me every step of the way, throughout the whole process which made it very easy for me. Also very professional in the way he conducts business. So grateful for him and the team.

I would definitely recommend going through Finance EZI.

Jankester A.
Jankester A.

Perfect for our business

Dylan has been exceptional in helping us obtain the finance we need to grow our business. Professional, efficient with excellent communication.