93% · 21515 · 7%

Sifa Mafoa'aeata
Sifa Mafoa'aeataGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great customer service

Rob and Lee from Finance Ezi made my application easy, great communication and customer service. I was able to purchase a brand new Van thanks again guys definitely recommended if your looking for finance a new car cheers guys!
Brian M.
Brian M.

I recommend for anyone wanting a loan

They helped me get a loan for a new car they helpful and friendly thanks again Joshua Newman and the team much appreciated will definitely be back once I'm finished with my loan
Meredith E.
Meredith E.Victoria2 posts

Smooth and Quick

Thankyou Finance EZI!
Today I picked up my first ever brand new car and I couldnt be happier! The wonderful staff and professional brokers at Finance EZI made the process such a fast and ’EZI’ adventure.
The customer service was outstanding, I had a budget and Finance EZI worked with me to make this happen. I now get to drive around in my beautiful shinny new MG (Maggie). Again thankyou Finance EZI! #finance_ezi
Max
Max

My first Car Loan

Service was unbelievable! I was contacted daily to be kept updated and everyday was a step closer. Money was fast and EZI. I applied with another company before hand and I was still waiting after 6 weeks, with no guarantee that I’d even get it. I spoke with Finace Ezi and they guaranteed me in a few hours.
Katie
KatieMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent customer service!

Craig Catlin was excellent! Great customer service and very helpful, he even knew about cars so played a part in choosing which was best! Very happy thanks Craig and Ezi Finance!
Tim Harris
Tim Harris Central Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Very easy to deal with and great customer service. Danny always kept us up to date throughout the day. Even a phone call to see how the boys went after picking up our 2 new trucks/trailers. Will definitely be using EZI Finance again in the near future for further purchases.
Lee S.
Lee S.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Ezi

Cheapest rates on the market, best service by a great team of experienced brokers. They did everything to get the job done at no inconvenience to myself or the car dealer(where I purchased my car). It was merely a phone call, a quick email and a digital contract pack sent to my phone. Rate was absolutely outstanding. Finally a company that does what they say they can do. Good work!
Michael W.
Michael W.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with and got what I wanted

Recieved great customer service from the start. We got a great rate and the car we wanted.
We were made aware of each step of the process and very satisfied with how it all went
D Sheppard
D SheppardSydney, NSW2 posts

STAY AWAY

I found this company terrible. They advertise rates are similar to banks! What bank charges exorbitant rates like these? The loan application was way harder than I could have imagined, I was charged fees for asking for a statement,for changing repayment dates and paying the loan out early!!!seems like this company is only worried about getting your money, next time I’ll definitely use a bank!
Bushra
BushraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Poor service

I explained about my defaults on 1st call. Still Tim took my application and applied on Monday. I kept calling on Tuesday but no reply thn he called me back on Tuesday that due to ur credit file it’s taking long. Wednesday no answer. On thrusday he replied via text that it’s declined. When u know that I have defaults you should not apply on first instance. Secondly how finance co can decline without looking at my bank statements. I believe they are just gathering people data and nothing. Such a poor and unprofessional service.
Sam N
Sam NDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

What can I say

Lewis handled my finance application like a legend. I have an interesting story and he made my dream of owning a new car a reality! He was there every step of the way, went over and above and was just an absolute legend. He was always available, made the process seamless and he knows his industry well. My stepdad recommended Finance Ezi to me and I’m so glad he did, I will recommend you a million times over. BEEP BEEP that’s the sound of my dreams becoming a reality

Kris
Kris

Worst customer service I've ever come across

After getting pre approval OVER A MONTH ago for a car loan for my daughter I have been told today we have been declined. A month of the seller waiting patiently as I had told her we had pre approval and today I had to inform her we could not buy the car. The customer service was atrocious.He rarely answered calls, rarely answered messages and if he did it would say he would call me soon which never happened. I had to chase him down every time and had to ring head office several times for him to speak to me and only then would he work on our loan. Such a bad experience for my daughter applying for her first loan and now we both have marks on our credit files!!! Pre approval, what a joke!! would NEVER recommend Finance Ezi to anyone!!

Chris
Chrisgreenpoint nsw 24283 posts

disappointed re not accepting DISABILITY PENSIONERS

Im very disappointed ive been read great comments on the firmso i rang.the man on other end was very polite until i said i was a disability pensioner and my son lives here as well he is my carer so i would like ro pay off a few high bills and have one debt to pay here . But no way we dont do pensioners would be nice if i had read that on the welcome page we are people in need also.

Jimmy
JimmyLismore

Excellent service

I had a great experience dealing with the guys at Finance Ezi. They were not too pushy but always kept me updated on my loan progress, which I really liked. I will be dealing with them for all my finance from now on.

kdress
kdressBrisbane

Great finance broker - couldn't get better

What a fantastic broker. Finance Ezy helped me get by boat loan when both the dealer and my own bank had already refused to help, and they had it done in 24 hours. Couldn't recommend them more.

SamL
SamLGold Coast2 posts

Wonderful experience

Thanks to Mel from Finance Ezi I now have my new car with a great loan. A wonderful experience, the best I have ever had dealing with a finance company. I would recommend Finance Ezi to everyone, they really know how to look after you.

Car Loans

Find out how Finance Ezi compares to other Car Loans

Ariana
ArianaPerth

They gave me a second chance when no one else would!

So so happy!!! Finance Ezi just got me approved for a car! I had 2 small defaults after I lost my job last year & fell behind with my phone & elec bill & when my car broke down I was at wits end....A few banks turned me down even though Id paid loans off with them perfectly in the past.....Then I tried Finance Ezi & I had an answer after a few hours.Thank you for my second chance Finance Ezi!

Ellie
EllieGold Coast

Worst FINANCE company EVER

The offered me everything, great interest rate, quick turn around, made numerous hits on my credit file and now I can not get a long for 6 to 12 months. They never returned my calls, very unprofessional.

I would never recommend them to anyone. They won't do anything right by you.

CP
CPGC

Fantastic

Great from start to finish. My business manager was very helpful, fantastic loan package. I opted for their protected loan offer. I will be recommending Finance Ezi to my friends and family and they will definitely be my first point of call when I make my next purchase. Thank you!
efficient service and great products
Frank
FrankQLD

Great Service

Great Service from Finance Ezi. They really worked hard to find the best lender for my situation. The rate was very attractive. Those who have commented in this review that they didnt like the experience certainly wasnt the experience I received. I did a loan for over $150,000 for a boat and it went extremely smooth.
Fast, good rate and happy with the result
jefftom
jefftomAU

horrible

The rate was too high, the pushed lots of insurance on me and charged me a brokerage for bad service, i don't paying but only for good service. the broker was to meet with me and rescheduled 3 times. then after all of that they took 2 weeks from start to finish. i went to a competitor company and was sorted in 24hr with such friendly service.

high rate very bad service

A Garcia
A GarciaGold Coast

Horrible! - Hign Interest Rates and nothing delivered as prommised

They prommissed the world. Low interest rates and same day approval. I end up finding a cheap loan with another broker. We worked out we would of paid an additional $8000 over 5 years on a $20,000 loan! Please watch and compare payments with these people, not a very nice experience.

high rates, false promises

Aleesha S
Aleesha SIpswich

Fast approval for a loan

It seems like you either love or hate this company, looking at the other reviews. I have to say that I was lucky enough to have a good experience; the fact that they would handle the paperwork for me was a big draw card as I hate filling that stuff in. Was approved for the loan and it all went over much easier than I originally thought! I also liked that they compare interest rates to other lenders.
fast approval, minimum hassle
Vazlira
VazliraAU

Unprofessional

When I first spoke to them they were very helpful, very keen to help me find a car to suit me. After pre-approval I began to look at car dealerships and when I spoke to them to ask them if they could match the in house finance my broker was quick to start insulting me, calling me rude and insulting and withdrawing the pre approval. When the verbal abuse became personal I hung up, only to soon after recieve a very rude email calling me misleading and untrustworthy. It is unfortunate that he did not listen to me longer because I would still have preferred to go through them until I received this treatment. I greatly recommend looking elsewhere.

Verbally abusive, unprofessional, rude and unreliable.

Finance Ezi   DM

As a member of our quality control department, we would be interested in having the name of the broker you dealt with? and please accept our apologies. Contact me direct on paris.findley@financeezi.com.au

MW1616
MW1616Gold Coast

Finance is EZI with these guys

Have purchased two cars in the last three months with Finance Ezi. Easily the sharpest rates were offered to me in both occasions. Same day application and approval, no hassle settlement. The staff are always super friendly and easy to deal with. Cannot express how impressed I am with this company and will refer anyone and everyone I know.
Speedy application and Same day approval, competitive rates.
jimy
jimyAU

cant get in contact

they spent alot of time stuffing me about and finally got the loan, there were alot of terms and conditions but once i recieved the money they wiped their hands clean and now wont return calls when i need information.

beware, not ezi finance.

Finance Ezi   DM

As a member of our quality control department, please accept our apologies and if you would like to contact me direct my email is: paris.findley@financeezi.com.au

Car Loans

Find out how Finance Ezi compares to other Car Loans

JOHNMULLIGAN
JOHNMULLIGAN

Terrible

I wouldnt recomend them unless your ready to pay through the nose for their bad service and high intrest.....

Buyer beware !!!!
They were quick to take a aplication off me
They stuffed me around for 3 weeks then approved me but at 20% intrest, i went to another local finance company that had me approved in a day and a much better intrest rate and less fees

Chez007
Chez007AU

Can't speak more highly about the helpful staff member who secured us a loan. He went out of his way to advise us about options for home loan and we got a very good rate. Went to them for car finance and it was a similar story. Would definitely recommend them.
They were very reliable and helpful
Scottdog
ScottdogGold Coast, QLD9 posts

Terrible

Only use these people if you have no other options. Its EZI to see why they are so keen to get your business with set up and administration fees like this their staff must be on a hell of a wage.
The staff are very enthusiastic and happy to get your money.
Borrowed $6500 they add on a further $900 in set up and administration fees!!! and then there is a further $250 to pay at the end of the loan period.
rickjohnson
rickjohnson

Good broker for car loans in Australia. I liked the friendly service and they where cheap and fast. They made the process easy like they say.
good finance and cheap