Finance One
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finance One

4.3

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect from start to finish highly recommended

Stephen and Rebekah were fantastic to deal with from start to finish. The process was straight forward from start to finish. Will definitely use them in the future. Thanks heaps.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Car ModelHolden commodore zb rsv

Review collected in partnership with Finance One

Ianc
IancGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great to deal with

Chanel and Bek were fantastic to deal with, can't fault their service at all. The whole process was easy and fantastic start to finish, my second loan with finance one and it won't be my last.

Review collected in partnership with Finance One

User
UserNorth Queensland, QLD

Bad for people wanting to build credit score

If your getting a loan to start building good credit don’t go through finance one - they don’t report to any credit bureaus so your score/rating will be just as bad at the end of paying out a loan as it was in the beginning. Nobody wants to have to pay %28 interest only to find out that paying that hasn’t even helped their score so then high interest loans is the only option and their poor credit score is just as bad as before.

Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful

The service through Finance1 is extremely good, they will answer any questions you have in an excellent manner and will make sure you understand everything. I am overall very impressed with the service I have received and all the staff have been very friendly. They explain all the costs you will receive and make sure you understand it. I am extremely happy with all aspects of this company.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Car ModelSubaru Impreza
Car Loans

Find out how Finance One compares to other Car Loans

James
JamesCentral Queensland, QLD

Its been an ok experince

Finance one has been really good so far, i was recommend to them after a finance agent helped me find the best lender possible for my new car.

i do believe the payments im making are fair and adequate.

My only gripe is that i wish that they had better customer support service like a online webportal or app i could log on to, to check balances etc. I dont mind emailing or phoning, its just sometimes i perfer the ol fashion log on an check method :P

Heres to the next 4 years

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Car ModelHolden Barina TM (Hatchback) CD
Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you for giving me a chance to repair my credit rating

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

love the new car

The customer was grate and if I had a question it was happily answered. There was no hidden or cost. The lone took longer then expected but happy that i received it in the end.

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Amanda, thank you for your review. It pleases us to read that you were happy with the customer service you received. Thank you from all the team at Finance One and we hope you enjoy your new car!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
mowers choice
mowers choiceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

car loans

this is my second car loan through finance one ,the repayments start of low and you can increase them to lower interest ,the staff are so helpful ,i have had no problems with this loan company ,my first loan was actually done in my own lounge room ,how easy is that ,thankyou to all the staff

Loan Start DateJuly 2018
Car ModelMitsubishi Triton

Neil B.
Neil B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Review

a little confusing now and then but overall great. Felt a little lost dealing with 3 people and this made it a little confusing as to where we were at

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Car ModelMazda MX-5 NA (1989-1997)
Finance O.Finance One

Hi Neil B, Thanks for taking the time to write a review we appreciate the honest feedback you have provided. We are always trying to improve our processes so will be sure to pass your comments onto the team.

Car Loans

Find out how Finance One compares to other Car Loans

This is perfect

Very good service and quick response
Fast service good fair rate for bad credit and this is my second loan to the finance one good good

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Car ModelMercedes Benz x 350d
Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for your kind review. We're so thrilled we could help you a second time and deliver a great customer service experience! All the best, from the Finance One team

Clem
ClemPerth, WA

Fast and efficient

Thank you. easy and hassle free everyone was well mannered and helpful
As I am building my credit once again you guys at fiance one have all ways help me though this time and hoping we can do business in the future

Car ModelBMW 3 Series

Judy
Judyasked

We have been approved by a lender, for $4K less than we originally requested. The car I'm after won't be available until end August 2021. The vendor is unwell and would like to enjoy the car until he no longer can. I'm happy to wait. The lender, it seems is not. We are not willing to pay interest on money we haven't yet used.
Are we able to submit all relevant documentation to another lender and treat this as a new enquiry? We are after a lender who will be considerate to the vendor's plight and my original requested figure.

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Judy, thank you for reaching out to us. You could call us on 1800 346 663 to discuss your options with one our friendly team members.

Sheree D.asked

I have just become discharged from bankruptcy. I work 40+ hours a week as a disability support worker and desperately need a reliable car for when I’m out in the community helping participants. I have only been with the company four months however. I haven’t had much luck because of my credit rating. High interest doesn’t bother me. I’d rather my money go towards something I need. Thanks for your time.

Sheree D.

I applied today not sure if it will be approved given circumstances but fingers crossed

Casey
Casey

Did you get approved?

Leigh Robertson
Leigh Robertsonasked

Hi can I get Car finance y iam in a part 9 agreement.. iam have a full time job taking home 900 a week..

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We can help you even with a part 9 agreement. Please reach out to us through our support page https://financeone.com.au/support/ or call us on 1800 346 663.

Get an answer from our members and Finance One representatives