Finance One
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finance One

Great for bad credit loans

I was rejected for normal loans but these guys gave me a chance and were really friendly and helpful. I will do business with them again. Thank you finance one.

Finance O.Finance One

Hi HW T, we believe in giving you a second chance at finance that you deserve. We are beyond happy to help you secure a loan. Thank you for being our valuable Finance One customer; we will continue assisting you in the future.

tim h.
tim h.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! Professional and prompt

Excellent. Always very prompt and willing to help. No unexpected costs. Was actually cheaper than I thought it was going to be. I experienced no other issues on the loan.
Very satisfied! Highly recommend

Car ModelMazda BT-50

Mimi proneti
Mimi pronetiSydney, NSW

I am really satisfied with the help I got

I have been trying for a while to get a loan Hannah and Bec where great they were really helpful and nice could not fault them l would use them again

Car ModelBike

Highly recommend

Georgia and Bek have Fantastic customer service, they went above and beyond to help me ! Easy process, easy to deal with. Great rate for the loan. Will again borrow from them, this is my second time !

Excellent customer service

I would highly recommend these guys to anyone trying for a loan, very simple and easy process and yeah I’m quite chuffed they could steer me in the right direction.

timmsy74
timmsy74South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

Streamlined application process. Friendly, professional staff with a can do attitude. Despite my low credit rating, the team were more than helpful in accessing the funds I needed for my new car.

100% would recommend

Stephen, Rebekah and Cassandra where great to work with. After the initial call, they had approval same day. Very fast and made the whole process online very simple. 100% would recommend

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Michael C.Perth, WA

Car loan

Customer Service was amazing, no extra cost to worry about. Very satisfied with finance one.
Very affordable loans and a great way to improve your credit score.
Thank you finance one for everything.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Car ModelHolden Commodore VE

Thank you.

Poor service

Poor service and slow..... and I was dealing with two different people and getting two different answers and signed a contract and only to get told another story etc was so bloody annoying and ended up losing money through car precheck and deposit even though was purchasing privately and don't start me on there looking after their customers spiel like their website says as I got no better rates etc so I'm leaving it for now and will def be going elsewhere.

Joseph G

Can't find me that's strange........... Thanks for the generic response, u know full well who I am if u can't join the dots that's not my fault

John
John Perth, WA

Great experience, had bad credit and have only been working for a little while. The whole team helped out a lot!

Very satisfied, customer service was excellent very fast approval the whole team helped out a lot with contacting the private seller and organising everything to make it such an easy process

Car ModelAudi A5 8T
Anthony
Anthony South East Queensland, QLD

11/10 No Stress Finance

From the very start up until settlement it was a stress free process. The whole team responded to any questions and were always happy to help.
The hardest part was picking a car…

Car ModelToyota HiLux

Other Car Loans

Excellent service, couldn’t be happier

I am extremely happy with the customer service and very happy with what they had to offer, definitely recommend them. There was no added extra costs. I would definitely use them again.

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Jay, thank you for your glowing review. We believe in giving you the right information and you throughout the process with transparency. Thank you for being our valued customer; we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Timothy S.
Timothy S.South East Queensland, QLD

The best financial one that has help me

Customer service was good happy workers that's what I like I've given five star because good response I did not get any unexpected or extra costs I like the way they settle things to make it easier

Car ModelNissan Elgrand

Very Helpful!

Very happy with the service I got from Georgia and Rebekah they went above and beyond to help me achieve my dreams of a loan for my new car. Thank you!

Jodi
JodiMid West, WA

Good service - just know what you’re getting into

So after having bad credit and desperately needing a car I signed up for a loan with Finance One. The interest is through the roof because of poor credit history, I guess if you are desperate that’s what you’ll do. Just know what you are getting into and ask all questions when you decide to go ahead. Finance One we’re quick and easy to deal with and I understood what I was signing up for.
I’d only get a loan with them again if I had a good interest rate.

Judy
Judyasked

We have been approved by a lender, for $4K less than we originally requested. The car I'm after won't be available until end August 2021. The vendor is unwell and would like to enjoy the car until he no longer can. I'm happy to wait. The lender, it seems is not. We are not willing to pay interest on money we haven't yet used.
Are we able to submit all relevant documentation to another lender and treat this as a new enquiry? We are after a lender who will be considerate to the vendor's plight and my original requested figure.

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Judy, thank you for reaching out to us. You could call us on 1800 346 663 to discuss your options with one our friendly team members.

Sheree D.asked

I have just become discharged from bankruptcy. I work 40+ hours a week as a disability support worker and desperately need a reliable car for when I’m out in the community helping participants. I have only been with the company four months however. I haven’t had much luck because of my credit rating. High interest doesn’t bother me. I’d rather my money go towards something I need. Thanks for your time.

Sheree D.

I applied today not sure if it will be approved given circumstances but fingers crossed

Casey
Casey

Did you get approved?

Leigh Robertson
Leigh Robertsonasked

Hi can I get Car finance y iam in a part 9 agreement.. iam have a full time job taking home 900 a week..

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We can help you even with a part 9 agreement. Please reach out to us through our support page https://financeone.com.au/support/ or call us on 1800 346 663.

Get an answer from our members and Finance One representatives