Finance One
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finance One

Excellent... well worth it

Customer service was outstanding.. very polite lady’s and great communication and conversation. And went over every detail . Well done to customer service . Great work well done .. love there work keep it up

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Car ModelHolden Ute VE (2007-2013)
Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for the 5-star review, Steve! We loved reading your experience with Finance One was "outstanding". The team will be thrilled to receive your feedback. Thank you again, from all the team at Finance One.

Kahlie
KahlieNorth Queensland, QLD

The most amazing finance company

My experience was truly amazing ! Luke and Sheree went above and beyond for me to get what I needed. I am truly blessed to have gone with finance one twice and twice I got the same care and help.

Car ModelFord Ranger PK

Other Car Loans

Nolzy
NolzyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company to deal with

This is the 2nd loan I have had with this company and have found them to be honest, reliable and extremely professional, I dealt with Luke who is a wonderful asset to this company, nothing was too hard for him, he was prompt , and courteous at all stages of my application, I have no hesitation in recommending this company and especially Luke, keep up the good work Luke

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Finance O.Finance One

Hi Nolzy, thanks for this amazing feedback and I have passed your comments onto Luke and the team. We really appreciate you coming back and using our services once again.

Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Judy
Judyasked

We have been approved by a lender, for $4K less than we originally requested. The car I'm after won't be available until end August 2021. The vendor is unwell and would like to enjoy the car until he no longer can. I'm happy to wait. The lender, it seems is not. We are not willing to pay interest on money we haven't yet used.
Are we able to submit all relevant documentation to another lender and treat this as a new enquiry? We are after a lender who will be considerate to the vendor's plight and my original requested figure.

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Judy, thank you for reaching out to us. You could call us on 1800 346 663 to discuss your options with one our friendly team members.

Sheree D.asked

I have just become discharged from bankruptcy. I work 40+ hours a week as a disability support worker and desperately need a reliable car for when I’m out in the community helping participants. I have only been with the company four months however. I haven’t had much luck because of my credit rating. High interest doesn’t bother me. I’d rather my money go towards something I need. Thanks for your time.

Sheree D.

I applied today not sure if it will be approved given circumstances but fingers crossed

Casey
Casey

Did you get approved?

Leigh Robertson
Leigh Robertsonasked

Hi can I get Car finance y iam in a part 9 agreement.. iam have a full time job taking home 900 a week..

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We can help you even with a part 9 agreement. Please reach out to us through our support page https://financeone.com.au/support/ or call us on 1800 346 663.

Get an answer from our members and Finance One representatives