Finance One

Finance One (page 2 of 11)

Professional, helpfull and focused!

The team i dealt with were brilliant. Being a single dad means i havent been given a chance until i dealt with this company. Amazing customer service. They were with me every step of the way and i am now on my second loan! Thankyou so much.

Application Process
Thank you Ernest for taking the time to write a review on Product Review. "Amazing" is one of our favourite words and delights us whenever it's used to describe our customer service. Thank you from all of us here at Finance One.

Fantastic customer service!!

I couldn't rate my experience with Finance One any higher! The customer service has been outstanding and the communication between myself and Luke was seamless. I'm extremely satisfied with the entire process of being able to finance my new car through Finance One. I highly recommend them!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thanks Monika for taking the time to write this review. Luke and the team were delighted to hear your positive feedback. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

They were amazing thanks to Luke and his team the kids and I now have a new and reliable car

Customer service is great Could not be happier with my loan choice this is my second time I had finance with them awesome, easy to talk to thanks guys amazing

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thank you Maria B. The biggest compliment you can give us is using our services for the second time. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Awesome

Sharna is awesome! Had some confusing experiences but have found out why those experiences had happened. I recommend finance one too anyone who wants too finance! Best customer service and all. Thank you for the the pleasant outcome Sharna x

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review.

Helpful above and beyond

By far the best customer service I've experienced in years! A big Thank you to Sharna, you were so helpfull and made the whole process stress free.

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with Finance One. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Fantastic customer support

Laura did an amazing job! Laura worked hard to make sure my application was quick and extremely easy. I highly recommend finance one

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review. Laura and the rest of the team were delighted to hear your kind words. Thank you from all of us here at Finance One.

Car loan

These guys are great gave me a chance to get a car when no one else would great to deal with will be my first choice in the future for finance

Thanks for the great review Jay. Great to hear that you will come back to us should you require finance in the future.

Beyond and above

I'd like to thank Laura from finance one so much how she help me get my car fix and made me refinance and got better repayments and better deals she did more than her job beyond and above and I'm so grateful for all the hard efforts she has done into my new contract , appreciate everything and thanks to finance one for all the help as well I would recommend use to anyone use do your job beyond and above

Thanks Timothy for taking the time to write this great review. Laura and the team were delighted to hear your positive feedback. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Amazing

Absolutely wonderful service glad to use them again communication was great even when the car I chose was a private sale they still done it

Thank you Myles for the wonderful review.

The service I got was amazing! And can't thank luke enough for all he has done...from start to finish I was updated and kept informed about what was going on and the whole process was so smooth, absolutely love my car

So efficient!

Customer service from Sharna was outstanding. She went above and beyond to help get me into a new car in a short time frame. I have not so great credit history (Part 9 Debt agreement with recent discharge) and they managed to help me. Interest rate is high however that’s due to my credit history - it could be different for you if you don’t have that type of history.

luke.newton@financeone

Happy with the customer service. Everyone was really friendly and explained everything properly. I am happy with my loan details

I would just like to say a massive thank you to Luke and his team and all the hard work he has put in to help me on getting my new beast the duce and how much effort was put in I do appreciate it alot guys I can't thank you enough top job you won't get service like this anywhere. when I do pick up the duce the first rev is yours mate loud and proud ride on brother thank you agian

Awesome service

Luke is great to deal with will definitely use these people again I highly recommend Luke Newton easy to deal with.

Best service

I cannot fault the service from Laura and team.
The follow up and the communication was the best I have encountered. Would highly recommend finance 1

Great customer service

Fin one helped me get another loan after my car was written off. Great customer service especially during the holiday as everything was made simple for me. Thanks

My dream car

Recommended by my son in law.
From start to completion I have had Chanel as my guide through all.
So friendly, courteous and helpful. Chanel & Finance One team are the best. They gave me 100% of their time at such a busy period. My loan was finalised today & I am completely happy with everything.

Terrific quick and friendly service

From initial contact right through to settlement this was acgreat customer service experience. James kept me up to date and was able to answer my questions. Documents were sent quickly and the service was really responsive. Absolutely recommend. Thanks.

Car loan

Excellent to deal with, Laura was great from start to finish very professional easy application no hassles always keen to help.

Hi Loosecannon699, thank you for sharing your wonderful review. Laura and the rest of the team were overjoyed to hear your kind words. Thank you from all of us here at Finance One.

Hassle Free!

Debbie and the team were very helpful, by being informative, patient and understanding. Most of all, they were available, no long holds waiting on the phone and they kept accurate records of all previous conversations/contact, hence, no repeating stories, everyone was in the 'know'! Big thumbs up to a great team, Cheers :-)

Hi Karol, thank you for taking the time to write a review on Product Review. Debbie and the team were thrilled to hear your kind words. We are so happy that the team were 'helpful, by being informative, patient and understanding' we strive for nothing less. Thank you from all of us here at Finance One.