Finance One

Finance One (page 2 of 12)

Nolzy

NolzyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company to deal with

This is the 2nd loan I have had with this company and have found them to be honest, reliable and extremely professional, I dealt with Luke who is a wonderful asset to this company, nothing was too hard for him, he was prompt , and courteous at all stages of my application, I have no hesitation in recommending this company and especially Luke, keep up the good work Luke

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Finance O.Finance One

Hi Nolzy, thanks for this amazing feedback and I have passed your comments onto Luke and the team. We really appreciate you coming back and using our services once again.

Monique B.

Monique B.North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Thankyou so much for all your help.
Sheree you went above and beyond for us.
Can’t thank you enough. When ever I called everyone was so helpful and friendly.
This is our first time using Finance One
Highly recommend

Finance O.Finance One

Thanks Monique for the feedback and welcome as a new client to Finance One. Sheree will be thrilled to hear your positive comments. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Erica

EricaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

This is the second time I have used Finance One to purchase a vehicle and I have no regrets.
Customer Service was fantastic, especially heads up to Luke, what a great asset to the company. Luke was always in communication with me and always ensured my needs were met throughout the process. Well done Luke.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Car ModelNissan Navara D22
Finance O.Finance One

Thank you Erica for the review. 'Fantastic' is a great way to describe our customer service! Luke will be thrilled to hear your review.

Easiest application : Had my car in under a week

Georgia from finance one, was so helpful and easy to deal with.

My car had broken down and I made an application thinking I couldn’t get a loan

Georgia made the process fast and simple with a few laughs along the way.

Great customer service. Highly recommend.

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you so much for the review Jas. It makes us so happy to hear we were able to assist you in your time of need. We will be sure to pass on your comments to Georgia and the rest of the team.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic company fantastic service

I couldn’t thank Luke and the Finance One team any more.
This is my second time dealing with the team and Luke couldn’t have made things any easier.
The level of service, communication and commitment to a happy result was exceptional.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Car ModelNissan Navara NP300
Finance O.Finance One

Thank you Steve for the great review. What you experienced is what we strive to deliver for every Finance One client. Luke will be thrilled to hear your comments.

Happy to deal with Finance One again

Georgia was very helpful on the phone and a pleasure to deal with. This is my 2nd time dealing with Finance One. The whole process was easy from start to finish

Finance O.Finance One

Hi David, thanks for this wonderful feedback. I have passed your comments onto Georgia who will be delighted to see this. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to assist you once again with finance.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Sheree was fabulous, can't recommend enough. Fast efficient friendly contact her asap Got my car love it!

So quick easy thanks Sheree really great so happy was timely really efficient just what I needed made my week... great customer service great finance options and insurance cover it.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Car ModelHolden Colorado 7 RG

ElizabethWestern District, VIC

Thankyou

Thankyou Sheree and team this is my second time dealing with finance one and I couldn't be more pleased with the service I've received both times. Great customer service thanks

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you Elizabeth for the review. Sheree will be thrilled to hear your review. Thank you for choosing Finance One once again.

Amber

AmberNorth Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

Makala and the team were amazing! Professional, efficient and friendly as well as making the whole process easy to understand. I would happily recommend Finance One to friends and family and use them again in the future

Lui

LuiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dealing with Luke throughout the whole process of my loan was very helpful. Excellent customer service and was spot on explaining everything. Thank you Luke and finance one for the help with my car loan and made it possible for me to have a new car. Great work and much appreciated.

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you Lui for the review. We are so glad we were able to make your new car dream a reality. Luke will be thrilled to hear your kind words.

Thank you from all the team at Finance One and enjoy your new car.

Mick

MickNorth Queensland, QLD

Great work

Luke was very helpful explained everything spot on by far the best person I’ve had to deal with over the phone easy to comunicate with thanks for everything mate appreciate it

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 70 Series
Finance O.Finance One

Hi Mick, thank you for sharing your feedback. It sounds like Luke really delivered for you - we'll be sure to pass on your kind words. Safe travels.

Thank you from all of us here at Finance One.

Matt

MattSydney

Thanks!

Laura is outstanding at her job. Great follow up, great customer service and awesome to deal with. Makes the process uncomplicated, so easy and hassle free.
Thanks for all your help!!

Kylie T.

Kylie T.Hunter Region, NSW

Sharna your amazing!!!

A massive shout out to Sharna thank you for dealing with endless calls and and problems with my insurance company. . Communication was exceptional Sharna was always ready to listen and helpWill recommend finance 1 to anyone who asks!!! Thanks again Sharna you have been absolutely amazing!

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you Kylie T. for the glowing review. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and it seems Sharna really delivered. Sharna and the team will be thrilled to hear your review.

Ashia

AshiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finance 1, ask for Luke Newton!

when I called finance 1, I got Luke Newton, i took forever to find a car, he was patient, helpful, explained in detail, next time, I'll be asking for him.

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Ashia. It sounds like Luke really delivered for you. We will be sure to pass on your review to Luke and the team.

Laura your awesome

Laura you made this whole process so easy always had the right answer very happy to recommend you anyone I know looking for finance
Again thank you so much really appreciate you help

Nicole

NicoleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome

2nd time through Finance one, 1st time pre approval. Sheree was amazing & made it so easy. Highly recommend. 1 week from start to owning. Thanks heaps sheree for making it so easy & possible.

Finance O.Finance One

Thanks Nicole for the review and also sending us a picture of your new wheels! Sheree will be thrilled to hear your kind words. We wish you all the best and happy driving.

Luke is exceptional!

Luke has been an absolute pleasure the entire way with sorting out finance for my new car. We had a few hiccups that he helped me handle amazingly. Cannot recommend him enough

Cath

CathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Laura the Legend - Customer Experience Outstanding

Our second time using Finance ONE and we have nothing but AMAZING feedback for them and especially Laura who has made the entire process flawless, simple and relaxed. Laura has communicated on a professional level yet made me feel human and special all the way, she overcame challenges within the process to give us solutions that fit with our circumstances and maintained a positive dedicated attitude towards the success of the loan. We want to extend our absolute respect and thanks to Laura, Luke, Sharna and all those who dealt with us and would recommend this product and service to anyone wanting to be treated like a decent human. Thanks so much Laura - Coffee in Townsville one day soon.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Car ModelJeep Wrangler JK Sport
Finance O.Finance One

Thank you Cathy for this amazing review. Laura and the team were thrilled to hear your kind words. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and it seems the team has delivered.

Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Got a loan threw them great service no issues with them at all was able to also get repairs done for my car.

The company was great to deal with no issues at all very friendly happy to help out previous customers. I am very happy with the rate I have received off them.

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you Ricky d for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy that we were able to assist you with your vehicle needs.

Great finance,mikala is a legend

Just like to thank everyone at finance one,you guys are amazing,the process was so easy,also like to have a massive shout out to mikala,you are such a legend I give you all 10/10

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you Nathan for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear that the process was easy and stress-free. Makala and the rest of the team will be overjoyed to receive your review.

Thank you from all of us here at Finance One.