Finance One
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finance One

MurdrakeSydney, NSW

Run Around.

I had a broker arranging the original deal for a bike and it was huge interest rate as well . It was easy to arrange extra payments to get interest down compared to others , but I wanted to buy car and was made jump through hoops when they had all my paperwork already and I gave them all I could and it still was not enough . I would not use a broker again and I would not use Fiancee 1 again unless I was out of options. I bought a car and was done in a day over the phone. It appears dealing with Queensland Based Financial institutions is like pulling teeth . Painful and made difficult for us southerners.

Judy
Judyasked

We have been approved by a lender, for $4K less than we originally requested. The car I'm after won't be available until end August 2021. The vendor is unwell and would like to enjoy the car until he no longer can. I'm happy to wait. The lender, it seems is not. We are not willing to pay interest on money we haven't yet used.
Are we able to submit all relevant documentation to another lender and treat this as a new enquiry? We are after a lender who will be considerate to the vendor's plight and my original requested figure.

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Judy, thank you for reaching out to us. You could call us on 1800 346 663 to discuss your options with one our friendly team members.

Sheree D.asked

I have just become discharged from bankruptcy. I work 40+ hours a week as a disability support worker and desperately need a reliable car for when I’m out in the community helping participants. I have only been with the company four months however. I haven’t had much luck because of my credit rating. High interest doesn’t bother me. I’d rather my money go towards something I need. Thanks for your time.

Sheree D.

I applied today not sure if it will be approved given circumstances but fingers crossed

Casey
Casey

Did you get approved?

Leigh Robertson
Leigh Robertsonasked

Hi can I get Car finance y iam in a part 9 agreement.. iam have a full time job taking home 900 a week..

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We can help you even with a part 9 agreement. Please reach out to us through our support page https://financeone.com.au/support/ or call us on 1800 346 663.

Get an answer from our members and Finance One representatives