Finance One
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finance One

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (9) and Variable Rate (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.083 years

Michael C.Perth, WA

Car loan

Customer Service was amazing, no extra cost to worry about. Very satisfied with finance one.
Very affordable loans and a great way to improve your credit score.
Thank you finance one for everything.

Thank you.

Jodi
JodiMid West, WA

Good service - just know what you’re getting into

So after having bad credit and desperately needing a car I signed up for a loan with Finance One. The interest is through the roof because of poor credit history, I guess if you are desperate that’s what you’ll do. Just know what you are getting into and ask all questions when you decide to go ahead. Finance One we’re quick and easy to deal with and I understood what I was signing up for.
I’d only get a loan with them again if I had a good interest rate.

stephen
stephenDarwin Australia

Great company to deal with

I am very happy with the service offered with finance one.Great customer service.They were the only company who helped me get a car loan,where the other banks wouldn't give me a loan.Thanks finance one for helping me.Now I own my car,fully paid off in under 2 years.

Application Process
James
JamesCentral Queensland, QLD

Its been an ok experince

Finance one has been really good so far, i was recommend to them after a finance agent helped me find the best lender possible for my new car.

i do believe the payments im making are fair and adequate.

My only gripe is that i wish that they had better customer support service like a online webportal or app i could log on to, to check balances etc. I dont mind emailing or phoning, its just sometimes i perfer the ol fashion log on an check method :P

Heres to the next 4 years

Heath Tiffin
Heath TiffinOutback, SA

Job well done

Chanel Mullen had great customer service and made my experience with finance one so much better she did everything in her power to make this happen so im grateful for her time

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Heath, thank you for the great feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments onto the team. Thank you for being a valued Finance One customer and I am sure Chanel would be thrilled to assist you again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Finance One

Very happy with the loan

very happy with the out come with the loan. How ever there was a slight miss commutation with the dealer an the loan for the extra tinted windows. But very happy with sheree was a pleasure talking.

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for your review, Chris. We're so happy you had a great experience with our consultant Sheree. We're very lucky we have her on the team. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

love the new car

The customer was grate and if I had a question it was happily answered. There was no hidden or cost. The lone took longer then expected but happy that i received it in the end.

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Amanda, thank you for your review. It pleases us to read that you were happy with the customer service you received. Thank you from all the team at Finance One and we hope you enjoy your new car!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Neil B.
Neil B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Review

a little confusing now and then but overall great. Felt a little lost dealing with 3 people and this made it a little confusing as to where we were at

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Neil B, Thanks for taking the time to write a review we appreciate the honest feedback you have provided. We are always trying to improve our processes so will be sure to pass your comments onto the team.

Understanding in difficult times

I have been with Finance One since May 2017.
The last three years have been turbulent to say the least, but Finance One has been happy to make changes to my loan as my circumstances changed, they allowed me to increase and decrease my repayments as needed, and have most recently allowed me to finalize my loan for a smaller amount as I was severely affected by Covid-19.
I would like to take the opportunity to thank Finance One for their compassion and understanding over the last three years, they have certainly helped relieve the stress during those dark times.

Tammarra Kielly
Tammarra KiellyNorth Queensland, QLD

So helpful- Thank you so much

Sharna was absolutely amazing and made the process so easy. My children and I are so grateful. Will definitely recommend you in the future. New car here we come!!! Yay

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Tammarra, we loved seeing this feedback. We get a real buzz when we know we have made a difference in someone's life. Enjoy your awesome new car! Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Such a smooth process

The customer service was exceptional, so polite and friendly.
There were no hidden costs or surprises which can really hurt trust among other lenders.
I’m very satisfied overall with service, flexible repayments and no charges if I choose to payout my loan sooner.

Finance O.Finance One

Thank you for your great review, Peter. We loved reading how our "customer service was exceptional...polite and friendly". We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again, from all the team at Finance One.

james
jamesQueensland

Ask for sheree!!! she is the best!!!

Would like to give a shout out to aka SHEREE!!! Thanks for hooking me up with the finance she went out of her way to help me to get everything I needed to get my car... Now I can finally enjoy my old school car 1964 chev impala...

Finance O.Finance One

What an awesome car! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled to hear that Sheree created such a memorable impact and made buying your dream car an excellent experience! Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Clem
ClemPerth, WA

Fast and efficient

Thank you. easy and hassle free everyone was well mannered and helpful
As I am building my credit once again you guys at fiance one have all ways help me though this time and hoping we can do business in the future

CJae
CJaeSydney, NSW

Very friendly, helpful Staff.

Sheree M from Finance1 was very professional friendly and helpful. Extremely thorough and great customer service from beginning to end. Overall happy with the outcome and would use Finance1 again.

Stevenshaz
Stevenshaz

Completed loan Agreement!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateAugust 2015
Finance O.Finance One

Thank you Stevenshaz for your feedback. We are so please that we were able to assist you where others could not. We value your feedback and will forward your review onto the appropriate people. Thank you from all the team at Finance One.

Judy
Judyasked

We have been approved by a lender, for $4K less than we originally requested. The car I'm after won't be available until end August 2021. The vendor is unwell and would like to enjoy the car until he no longer can. I'm happy to wait. The lender, it seems is not. We are not willing to pay interest on money we haven't yet used.
Are we able to submit all relevant documentation to another lender and treat this as a new enquiry? We are after a lender who will be considerate to the vendor's plight and my original requested figure.

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Judy, thank you for reaching out to us. You could call us on 1800 346 663 to discuss your options with one our friendly team members.

Sheree D.asked

I have just become discharged from bankruptcy. I work 40+ hours a week as a disability support worker and desperately need a reliable car for when I’m out in the community helping participants. I have only been with the company four months however. I haven’t had much luck because of my credit rating. High interest doesn’t bother me. I’d rather my money go towards something I need. Thanks for your time.

Sheree D.

I applied today not sure if it will be approved given circumstances but fingers crossed

Casey
Casey

Did you get approved?

Leigh Robertson
Leigh Robertsonasked

Hi can I get Car finance y iam in a part 9 agreement.. iam have a full time job taking home 900 a week..

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We can help you even with a part 9 agreement. Please reach out to us through our support page https://financeone.com.au/support/ or call us on 1800 346 663.

Get an answer from our members and Finance One representatives