Finance One
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finance One

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect from start to finish highly recommended

Stephen and Rebekah were fantastic to deal with from start to finish. The process was straight forward from start to finish. Will definitely use them in the future. Thanks heaps.

Mimi proneti
Mimi pronetiSydney, NSW

I am really satisfied with the help I got

I have been trying for a while to get a loan Hannah and Bec where great they were really helpful and nice could not fault them l would use them again

Highly recommend

Georgia and Bek have Fantastic customer service, they went above and beyond to help me ! Easy process, easy to deal with. Great rate for the loan. Will again borrow from them, this is my second time !

Application Process
Ianc
IancGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great to deal with

Chanel and Bek were fantastic to deal with, can't fault their service at all. The whole process was easy and fantastic start to finish, my second loan with finance one and it won't be my last.

Excellent customer service

I would highly recommend these guys to anyone trying for a loan, very simple and easy process and yeah I’m quite chuffed they could steer me in the right direction.

timmsy74
timmsy74South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

Streamlined application process. Friendly, professional staff with a can do attitude. Despite my low credit rating, the team were more than helpful in accessing the funds I needed for my new car.

100% would recommend

Stephen, Rebekah and Cassandra where great to work with. After the initial call, they had approval same day. Very fast and made the whole process online very simple. 100% would recommend

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Awesome customer service!!

Highly recommend Finance One. I dealt with both Georgia and Rebekah and they were an absolute delight to deal with. The loan was approved in next to no time along with a great interest rate. Thankyou guys!!!

Casey

Amazing customer service would give it 10 stars if I could!

I dealt with Stephen and Bek and they went above and beyond. My application was signed, approved and settled within the space of 3 hours. They were both polite and professional. Great work guys keep it up!

Find out how Finance One compares to other Car Loans

Stephen and the girls were amazing

Dealing with finance one was amazing, everyone was so polite, helpful and it was truly amazing service. I would recommend them to anyone as they are a lot more genuine then other finance companies. I had a fast outcome and they always kept me in the loop :))
Very happy with the outcome and service provided

Application Process
John
John Perth, WA

Great experience, had bad credit and have only been working for a little while. The whole team helped out a lot!

Very satisfied, customer service was excellent very fast approval the whole team helped out a lot with contacting the private seller and organising everything to make it such an easy process

Other Car Loans

Georgia and team exceptional service and very prompt thank you guys sooooo much appreciate it.

I had my broker stuff me around after getting in direct contact with Georgia she was so helpful took the stress off my shoulders 5 stars truly THANK YOU Georgia

angelina
angelina

The only company that were willing to give me a car finance

User
UserQueensland

Fantastic

Anthony
Anthony South East Queensland, QLD

11/10 No Stress Finance

From the very start up until settlement it was a stress free process. The whole team responded to any questions and were always happy to help.
The hardest part was picking a car…

Judy
Judyasked

We have been approved by a lender, for $4K less than we originally requested. The car I'm after won't be available until end August 2021. The vendor is unwell and would like to enjoy the car until he no longer can. I'm happy to wait. The lender, it seems is not. We are not willing to pay interest on money we haven't yet used.
Are we able to submit all relevant documentation to another lender and treat this as a new enquiry? We are after a lender who will be considerate to the vendor's plight and my original requested figure.

Finance O.Finance One

Hi Judy, thank you for reaching out to us. You could call us on 1800 346 663 to discuss your options with one our friendly team members.

Sheree D.asked

I have just become discharged from bankruptcy. I work 40+ hours a week as a disability support worker and desperately need a reliable car for when I’m out in the community helping participants. I have only been with the company four months however. I haven’t had much luck because of my credit rating. High interest doesn’t bother me. I’d rather my money go towards something I need. Thanks for your time.

Sheree D.

I applied today not sure if it will be approved given circumstances but fingers crossed

Did you get approved?

Leigh Robertson
Leigh Robertsonasked

Hi can I get Car finance y iam in a part 9 agreement.. iam have a full time job taking home 900 a week..

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We can help you even with a part 9 agreement. Please reach out to us through our support page https://financeone.com.au/support/ or call us on 1800 346 663.

Get an answer from our members and Finance One representatives