Financials Trading Online

Financials Trading Online

See the Best Online Forex / Share Trading in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

marklove

marklove

Heed the warnings ****** THIS IS A WELL PRESENTED SCAM****

As the rest of the reviews
This is an Overseas based "investment house" ??
Which IS NOT registered or licensed in Australia, So when you
Quickly realise it's a scam, They have your money and you have no recourse
What so ever.
They speak nice english (Don't be fooled)
And to "verify" your identity to return your "investment"
You need to Email them the following...
Drivers License, Credit card (Both sides) and basically everything you need to
Carry out identity theft.
That's if your REALLY stupid.

Lynda

LyndaAdelaide

This is a scam.do not trade with them

I lost all my money and they have refused to refund it back.they manipulated my account and withdrew my balance.they have since blocked my number and my emails go unanswered

Don't go for it!

I registered on line then decided to read the fine print. Way down the spiel it says they can help themselves to a large percentage of your profits if you don't use it for 30, 60, 90 days.

Have had several phone calls too. 1st call was from a UK number, subsequent calls were from a Sydney (Australia) number. The caller claimed to be the same person. His accent was definitely not English or Australian.

Glad I didn't proceed further.

bosso

bossoBrisbane

My funds stolen

FTO have stolen the funds from my account. I did not trade and had asked them to return my money. Many false promises and docs purporting to do so. So-called 'investment adviser' named [name removed] (name did not match accent). I invested as a result of a fake news site on Facebook about the TV show 'Shark Tank' investing in their algorithm. Article and testimonials crap like everything to do with these people. I was not able to check out FTO in advance as their presence only appeared after passing through other entities. These people are absolute cons and thieves. Run fast.

Mr t

Mr tSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam run away

Once you create an account there is no method of deleting the account. Luckily I came to my senses prior to deposit money but now endless call for me to deposit money as this is the only way to delete the account apparently. Suppose I’ll just have to endlessly waste there phone calls

Scam

Don’t try to put any money with them.. the con Philippine woman took my money and can’t get them back!!!! Trying to call and send emails but no response!!!

evelynne

evelynneMoorabbin

SCAMMERS!!

Miriam. Mac

Miriam. Macasked

Why when i asked for my refund, they're keeps on insisting i provided them my personal bank account with my home address and driver license .when they already have got my MasterCard account.

Nicole B

Nicole Basked

Yes, I have just had a similiar experience of asking me to look into my Bank account details and aksing for all o fmy personal information - has anyone reported this Company to Australian authorities??

CategoryOnline Forex / Share Trading