Financials Trading Online

1.0

Chris Robertson

Chris RobertsonPerth, WA

PrimeOT Rip-off

Hello In my opinion don’t go anywhere near PrimeOT they totally promise you everything like support guidance etc but give you nothing they take your money and that’s the last you ever see if it you can never contact them the managers who say they will contact you just lie through their teeth and never do I feel 100 percent ripped off and have tried for six months to get my money back but got nowhere if you go with them your mad Thank you Chris

Maria Gerard

Maria GerardSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

PrimeOT is a scam. Don’t invest with them.

EPrimeOT is a scam big time. Don’t deal with them. They push you to invest, their brokers dont contact you as arranged and if you try and close your account they tell you that you have to have $50,000 in profit to be able to do so. Read this article it mirrors my experience with them although I didn’t lose as much as the subjtect of the article did. A recent piece by the ABC called them “The Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fraud Scheme”. So true. Google it and read it before you do anything.
Do not have anything to do with PrimeOT

mark

mark

Heed the warnings ****** THIS IS A WELL PRESENTED SCAM****

As the rest of the reviews
This is an Overseas based "investment house" ??
Which IS NOT registered or licensed in Australia, So when you
Quickly realise it's a scam, They have your money and you have no recourse
What so ever.
They speak nice english (Don't be fooled)
And to "verify" your identity to return your "investment"
You need to Email them the following...
Drivers License, Credit card (Both sides) and basically everything you need to
Carry out identity theft.
That's if your REALLY stupid.

Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Find out how Financials Trading Online compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Lynda

LyndaAdelaide

This is a scam.do not trade with them

I lost all my money and they have refused to refund it back.they manipulated my account and withdrew my balance.they have since blocked my number and my emails go unanswered

Don't go for it!

I registered on line then decided to read the fine print. Way down the spiel it says they can help themselves to a large percentage of your profits if you don't use it for 30, 60, 90 days.

Have had several phone calls too. 1st call was from a UK number, subsequent calls were from a Sydney (Australia) number. The caller claimed to be the same person. His accent was definitely not English or Australian.

Glad I didn't proceed further.

bosso

bossoSouth East Queensland, QLD

My funds stolen

FTO have stolen the funds from my account. I did not trade and had asked them to return my money. Many false promises and docs purporting to do so. So-called 'investment adviser' named [name removed] (name did not match accent). I invested as a result of a fake news site on Facebook about the TV show 'Shark Tank' investing in their algorithm. Article and testimonials crap like everything to do with these people. I was not able to check out FTO in advance as their presence only appeared after passing through other entities. These people are absolute cons and thieves. Run fast.

Mr t

Mr tSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam run away

Once you create an account there is no method of deleting the account. Luckily I came to my senses prior to deposit money but now endless call for me to deposit money as this is the only way to delete the account apparently. Suppose I’ll just have to endlessly waste there phone calls

Scam

Don’t try to put any money with them.. the con Philippine woman took my money and can’t get them back!!!! Trying to call and send emails but no response!!!

evelynne