4.5

88% · 12317 · 12%

Anu
Anu

Review for Fincar / Nicholas M

We had a pleasant experience dealing with Fincar .Rate offered was very good. Explanation provided of break up .
Customer service was excellent very patient and prompt responses
Ensured proper follow ups. Advised progress of application time to time.
Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expert Knowledge and Customer Service

My wife & I just bought our 4th car through Private Fleet and we sought the services of Kristy who was highly recommended. Kristy went above and beyond to ensure the process was extremely smooth and kept things simple which a lot of finance brokers dont do. She always kept us informed with the progress of the application right up until settlement and we had complete confidence that she got us the best possible deal. Would definitely recommend Kristy to anyone who needs a finance broker.
shane c.
shane c.

Number 1

Kristy went above and beyond to secure finance for our 3 new work vehicles. Running a busy trade business I have very little time for anything (even answering phone calls from finance brokers... Sorry Kristy).
With that said, Kristy didn’t give up and put me in the too hard basket. I have already used Kristy’s services again with the purchase of a new truck and will be using them again soon. Thanks again for all of your help. And sorry for being so difficult to deal with.
Anthony
AnthonySydney2 posts

Kristy was excellent!!!

My wife & I just bought our second car through our company and we sought the services of Kristy who was recommended by a close friend to support with finance. Kristy went above and beyond to ensure we were able to pick up the car within the week. She always kept us informed with the progress of the application up until settlement where she escalated to ensure it happened. Would definitely recommend her to friends and family. Thank you Kristy! Show details
Robert
RobertPeel, WA

Car Finance

Just purchased a car with Kristy as my Finance broker, she worked tirelessly thru the whole process as it wasn't an easy one buying and financing thru a private vendor, I will definitely use Kristy for my next finance deal
Bob W  Show details
Craig
Craig

Kristy

This is my second car I have purchased through Fincar. I wont go anywhere else. Kirsty was was so helpful and made the whole process "painless". She ensured I got with the best option for me and took care of all the paperwork and dealt with the car dealership. How good is that.  Show details
Justin.L
Justin.LHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Kristy is a second too none

Kristy could not do enough to make the whole application smooth and hassle free. Always in communication any time of the day. I would not consider using anyone else on the future for any of my financial needs. 11/10  Show details
chris
chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

This is what all Car Buyers Need

Cannot give the people at Fleet Cars a high enough Thank You above and beyond help even after I had bought the car and it was delivered, even had a call on the weekend from Reuben Merricks, whom went above and beyond in his helping me sort things out, and lots of great hints and advice- thank you Reuben, a great help all the way through the process....
Leah
Leah Sydney, NSW

Above and beyond service from Reuben!

Great customer service, prompt and helpful. Reuben helped me with my finance, answered all of my questions, and kept me up to date every step of the process. I couldn't be happier with my overall experience. Thank you so much!  Show details ·  1
Enthalpy
Enthalpy

Excellent result

Reuben was an excellent intermediary, ensuring we achieved an affordable loan and met all the banks requirements as they kept appearing on the way to getting our new car. Highly recommended Show details
Anoeil
Anoeil

Great Service!

Nicholas was great to deal with and kept me informed every step of the way. Nothing was too difficult for him. He provided timely updates whenever i asked and i couldn't have asked for a smoother process from start to finish. Thank you Nicholas Show reply
Shaine
ShaineEyre Peninsula, SA

fantastic service

Can't speak highly enough of the service provided by Fincar. Reuben went over and above expectation repeatedly to ensure we achieved the best possible outcome in the purchase of our new Outlander. Thorough and accurate information and prompt replies to all correspondence Show details ·  1
Jason
Jason

Promise the world but dont deliver

They lost important information 3 different times that has now held up my loan going on 3 weeks.. Started up a business and relying on fincar to deliver was a HUGE mistake. Will not and DO NOT recommend them at all.... Show details
Fincar   DM
John H.
John H.Central Queensland, QLD

Ellen H
Ellen H

I love these guys!

Both Will and Marko are so ‘for the client!’ They are such lovely, considerate and well mannered people. Fantastic people to deal with and very methodical in making sure everything goes off without a hitch! Show details
Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Amazing service, and more the happy with this sight

I was some what scared to go ahead with my application, but after chatting to Kazi, I was made to feel relaxed. I was always kept in contact with my request, and the help I always got was grateful. Got the car I wanted. Can only say the assistance and on going up dates made this so much easier. Would highly rate this company, and Kazi, who was very helpful.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I got my perfect car

Ethan was totally fantastic when I applied for my car. He went above and beyond to get me my car and I couldn’t be more thankful and dealt with my million questions professionally and in such a positive manner. Show details ·  1
Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Friendly service throughout the whole process

Ethan has been so helpful in guiding me through my first novated lease. Looked after me throughout the whole process. Will definitely be recommending him to others. Thanks again for your great service. Show details ·  1
Leon Rudd
Leon RuddSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Service

Marko was great to deal with and answered all my questions and helped to make the process as painless as possible. Received regular updates and nothing was a problem for the Fincar team to get sorted for me. Show details ·  1
Lee Mills
Lee Mills

Novated Lease

I have recently entered into a lease on a new car when starting a new job. Big thank you to Anna who has guided me through this experience, excellent service making the whole process easy. I would highly recommend Fincar to anyone looking at doing the same thing. Show reply
Rob
RobMelbourne

Excellent service

Fincar will help and take care of you. Do no go to anyone else but Fincar.

Marko did an excellent job sorting out my loan. Thanks heaps

Rajesh Bhattar
Rajesh BhattarFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Ethan was very helpful and friendly

I had called up Fincar to talk about a new novated lease, and then realised that my employer does not work with them after Ethan looked up that information. However, he still went ahead and spent a fair bit of time explaining the workings of a novated lease and offering me helpful insights. He seemed eager to help and please a potential customer. I'd happily do business with them if I could, and I'm in the process of talking to our HR to see if we could negotiate with Fincar to have them as an additional provider of novated lease in the future.

Thanks Ethan and Fincar

Had a query regarding a novated lease. Received great customer service from Ethan. Very helpful. We didn't go ahead as my employer has an arrangement with another company. But this experience has made a great impression of me and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fincar.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

So easy !

A Huuuge thankyou to Monique Y , There was no way i would get my husband on a car sales lot but with Moniques help we were able to get a brand new 2018 Kia sportage at a price $1200 Cheaper than being advertised.. Everything sorted from finance to having it delivered to our doorstep

Show 2 replies

sophie
sophie

Ethan is patient and professional

Ethan is patient and professional assisting me understanding the quotation. Although it was not finalised and made through due to my company policy...i would recommend Ethan to whoever need novated lease service

Show reply

Joyce
Joyce

Perfect and very professional!

Very satisfied. All staff made so much effort i helping us get try finance approved. Marko did an excellent job in assisting us.

christianp
christianp

perfect service, couldnt fault it

customer service was excellent, was expecting interest rate 4.5 to 5 % got 5.99 more than what i beiieved originally,wasnt aware of some associated costs

Sanal
Sanal

Really Helpful people

FINCAR helped me a lot to get the loan approved. I had to give so many documents because of my contract employment. Marko helped to solve all and he has contacted me so many times for different documents without any issues.

Geoff
GeoffMelbourne

Hi Praise for HiAce purchase

Very easy to deal with. I got an excellent rate, very comparable to a bank, but without the hassle and negative 'vibes'. They assisted me by clearly identifying and resolving any issues. On the day the HiAce arrived, the handover was smooth and trouble free. Can't improve upon perfection!!!

Show reply

Prab
Prabcanberra4 posts

Guy had no clue

Approached them regarding leasing xc 60, rep didnt had any clue on car price or how novated lease works, put me on stand by for a week and came back saying cant do as i am contractor

went with lease express all sorted, in three days

wouldnt recommend fincar

Fincar   DM
Graham Brown
Graham BrownDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Was not disclosed to me by the finance guy that the car was 12 months old

Very disappointed the fincar representative i dealt with is very unprofessional and will not recommend the company again. Was informed the car was a "2017 plate" that's fine what i wasn't told was in was January 2017. My wife and myself have been asked since about the deal we got and we have suggested not to go through Fincar as they are unethical if their approach to selling and financing. This is actually the second time we have had unethical dealings with your company and i guarantee there will not be a third. Seriously considering taking this matter further.

DianaH
DianaH

My dealings with Fincar have been positive and I will recommend others to use them. I will definitely be using Fincar again.

Keith
Keith

Excellent Service

I didnt have much of a clue when investigating a novated lease.

I dealt with Anna from Fincar. She was friendly and very knowledgeable.

She was able to tailor a lease to suit my needs and was contactable via phone and email to answer my questions and provide advice.

Being busy at work, Anna was making phone calls to the dealer and my employers for me and searching online for vehicles that matched my requirements for me. Made life alot easier!

Lease details were clear and easy to understand.

Very happy with the service.

haidi
haidi

good

everything went smooth

and I am happy to deal with them again

I am happy with my new car

good

Nathan
NathanBonnyrigg Hts

Highly Recommended!

I was very impressed by the response time of Marko and Emil. This has been the best car buying experience I have ever had and I will defiantly contact the guys at again. They guided me on many different options and helped me make the very best decision for my situation, they did just sign me up and I never heard from them again.

Sam in settlements was very tentative and polite and great to deal with.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the team to my family and friends as it was much better than may last experience in a dealership,

Thank you very much and I will definitely call on your service again in the near future.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Laughable... Don't believe the hype!!!

Seriously, the failed journey for something so simple, with all the facts and figures at hand, was nothing more than laughable, on all levels… Over promise upfront, under deliver, and minimal communication along the way…Dealing with [name removed], [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] was just laughable!!

At the end of the day combining all the elements of theFincar experience certainly hasn’t left me feeling like it’s “Australia’s Leading Boutique Car Finance Lease Provider”, let alone a suitable showing of the “customer service ethic that means that our valued clients are treated with the professionalism and diligence that they deserve”

I went elsewhere for a hasslefree solution!

Meli
Meli

Do Not Deal With Them Because They Are Thieves

Ordered a full optioned VW Golf R back in March over the phone and paid $3000 deposit. They have ordered a standard one instead. I had enough of them and when I cancelled my order (keep in mind they have just ordered the right one on the 22 August) they are refusing to return my deposit. Reason given by them is that "the dealer (Sydney City Volkswagen) is exercising their right to the 5% cancellation fee. Talked to VW dealership and they were NOT even aware of the cancellation nor this fee. Let me remind you that I haven't signed any contract with them. They promise the world at the beginning before they get the deposit. Please don't deal with [name removed] nor the GM, [name removed]. They are rude and liars! Taking legal action.

Tracey
Tracey

Hassle free and straight forward

I purchased my car through fincar after having an accident and writing my previous car off. Marko and the rest of the staff at fincar were super helpful and made the process so much easier. Found me a great deal and got it done quickly! I'd definitely recommend going through them.

Collette
Collettehobart

Everyone should buy a car this way

I have been blown away by the wonderful service I have had from Markc and in fact everyone who has been involved in sourcing, securing, financing and delivering my car. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and have been loudly singing the praises of him and the others involved. I would not hesitate to recommend you to my friends and family and have in fact already done so. Thank you very much for making the whole process so stress free and efficient.

James
James

Highly suggested

Fincar were great in helping me achieve my dream. They acted fast and were easy to communicate with. Marko was so easily contacted, and managed the whole process fantastically. Thank you Fincar!!