Find Cheap Perfumes

Find Cheap Perfumes

Brand Manager for Find Cheap Perfumes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

James Anderson
James AndersonSydney, NSW

Ordered Products, Did Not Received. No Refund

I have ordered few products last month. Kept a mail that I would receive in a week. But did not get the products. No refund also for my order. Beware of this company.

sl.South East Queensland, QLD

Find Cheap Perfumes - Do Not Buy

This web site is a fraudulent scam. A bottle of Paris perfume was purchased in July 2019. we have been in contact. At first the merchant responded but when asked for a refund due to the inability to send the product, the merchant has gone quiet. A claim with NSW Fair Trading has been lodged. This web site needs to be shut down.

Lara H
Lara HStirling 2611, ACT

WARNING - DO NOT ORDER

So I received an email that item was out of stock. This went on for 9 months so I requested a refund and didn’t receive a response. I went to log into my account without success so I’m assuming they deleted it. $125 wasted. Wish I had taken the time to read these reviews.

Anz
AnzSydney, NSW

DO not trust this company

Do not trust this company. I have been defrauded out of $150, they are not responding to any emails.
They dont have any contact numbers etc. Same as other reviews, apparently stock and then no response after payment. Paypal also doe snot respond or refund.
Do not waste your money.

Cheryl Walker
Cheryl WalkerHarrison 2914, ACT

Scam site

I purchased perfume July 2019. They claimed their stock had not been delivered yet on several occasions!
I emailed them and asked for a refund. They have not replied to my emails once refund requested.

Please do not purchase from these thieves!

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
sam
samDUNSBOROUGH

This must be scam site. They will not reply to my emails after product not received.

Ordered Perfume in May 2019 was told not in stock and would send as soon as received. First reply after months said sorry my email went to junk mail they would send perfume. 6 months later nothing after numerous contacts by email asking for perfume ordered or another perfume in its place or refund. Zero i think it must be a scam site. Paid through Paypal but because more than 180 days they wont be involved. Think I will go and report this site to the higher authorities to get removed.

Avoid at All Costs

Ordered perfume on this site because it was labelled as "In Stock".
Paid $64AUD. Received email saying my item was out of stock. I could wait or get a refund.
Months later, two polite emails ignored.
Sending money to this company is like throwing it down the drain.
Avoid this company at all costs. Zero stock, zero customer service and zero trust. If I could rate it "NO STARS" I would.

Happy customer
Happy customerNew South Wales

Very disappointed

Ordered perfume and told there was a three to four week wait. This was September 2019. Unfortunately goods have never turned up. Contacted company and asked for refund. To date this refund has not been received. Further requests have been ignored. Really think organization is a scam.

NOT HAPPY JAN
NOT HAPPY JANSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not buy from this website - it is a front for cyber theft

I seem to have the same story as everyone else here. Paid over $60 in Sept 2019, received the same bogus email about stock and have waited for a refund ever since.
Dept of Fair Trading cannot shut them down, but the NCAT Tribunal is able to investigate. Social media will have to do the job. Please share your experience online for awareness. I shudder to think how much they are ripping off Aussie consumers every day.

Mack
Mack

Delayed order!!!! not happy.

This is not my first purchase with this company. It is my 2nd bottle of Bvlgari. I also love the Versace Bright Crystal. both are long-lasting fragrances. we trusted this store and paid immediately for orders..but they sent each of them after 2 weeks of payment. not happpy! I have to think twice for my next order.

Nerida R.
Nerida R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Another disappointed customer

I ordered a fragrance and paid $40.00 in September 2019. I was emailed that there was none in stock. Sent email telling them happy to backorder. Have sent request to have my money refunded since then but have heard nothing and now it is December. Will not use this business again or recommend it to anyone.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Very disappointing

Ordered perfume in early August 2019, received email 22nd August saying it was on backorder for 2-3 weeks, I emailed in early October and was told supplier was still out of stock and I could get a refund or leave on backorder, I asked to be left on backorder. I emailed again early November and was told that the product was still on backorder and that they had put a request through for a refund. I emailed again in early December as I have not received a refund, they emailed back to say they would follow up with accounts as a priority and also said that they are having a sale on other products. Now 14th December and have heard nothing!! Very disappointing

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam- never any stock

Have ordered perfume twice from this website and twice they have taken my money and then emailed me to let me know there is no stock!! Same perfume, months apart. Total scam

Date PurchasedOctober 2019
Emma K.
Emma K.Sydney, NSW

Good delivery service..

Beckham has been my fav since many years and i am thrilled to see this perfume sold by findcheap. I placed order before 2 weeks and its delivered in a neat package yesterday. Thank you for getting this old favourite to me. Only thing is delivery times need to be improved or we should be updated with the delay.. nothing is done. at the end.. i am happy with my perfume. i may consider this website but not sure..

sheesmyuteSouthwest, VIC

Not worth the effort of trusting/buying from them.

Advertised in stock when it wasn't. Was prepared to wait but 3 months later they say they are still waiting. Polite emails but I want what I ordered. Not recommended.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
sheesmyute

Very disappointed in the whole business