Find Sports

Find Sports (page 2 of 26)

mlunny

mlunnyMelbourne

Beware when shopping with them

Really unhappy with the service. I needed a refund as the product sizes I bought weren't any good and I ordered and paid for 3 items and only received 2 (one was out of stock but I got charged for it anyway). Getting A) the items finally delivered was nearly impossible, then trying to get our money back from them was the most painful experience - no one responded to calls or emails. We ended up going to the physical store to actually get any traction. HOPELESS
Would not recommend not will we shop with them again.

bradybunchplusone

bradybunchplusoneAU

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

non existent customer service. No replies to emails. Phone calls go unanswered and directed to a voice mail service. Paid for my order. No updates on dispatch. I don’t even know if item had been sent. It’s been 10 days. Absolutely Crap! Never again will I buy frOm them again. I have no idea how these people stay in business. Actually I do. They just keep ripping innocent people off.

Nathan P.

Nathan P.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Feeling complete

Absolute legends! Couldn’t get service any better in Australia. Very fast delivery every time and to various places I have lived across the country, so big ups from me and my friends!! Yeeew!!

Birgit Lillis

Birgit LillisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Snorkelling Gear

Did not contact me to inform me items in my order were unavailable and then I had to follow-up to get a refund. Very slow to dispatch items - arrived a 7 working days after their estimated arrival date.

Very poor Customer service

Placed a large order, all stock available on web site, advised 4 days latter that they did not have the all the sizes I ordered.
It is almost impossible to get incontact with them via the phone and take about 3 to 4 days to answer emails, if they get back to at all.
After these experiences I will not deal with this group, but in saying this there products are good, just customer service is very poor

Amazing!

I Had a really great experience today at find sport, they have great service and awesome boards! Really recommend buying your next board set up from find sport. Thanks guys.

GavK

GavKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NO STARS

Robyn S

Robyn SSydney, NSW

Lovely ski pants

Ordered online. Was a bit worried about some of the reviews. Item took 5 days to dispatch, but I wasn't in a hurry and the price was very good. Happy with the result.

Howard

HowardNortheast, VIC

Appalling Service

Ordered items in April with an expected dispatch of 2-5 days. Items didn't arrive. Followed up on many occasions and was told it had been dispatched; they were in stock and about to be dispatched; they were out of stock and I would be contacted when in stock. I was never contacted and my email enquiries were unanswered. I sought a refund and was told it would be processed the next day. When it still hadn't been processed several days later I informed Findsports I was referring the matter to Consumer Affairs. The next day the refund was received.

Jin Tao

Jin TaoActon 2601, ACT

No price guarantee.

Don't offer price guarantee. And they Do change price. So Don't rush to buy as they may lower the price shortly or immediately after a 'Sale'. Anything else is good.

Sandy B

Sandy BNortheast, VIC

Item not received

Ordered one item 14 July and noted delivery leaves warehouse 2-5 days. Item in my account noted dispatched on day 7, but I still have not received the package. The tracking number is not recognised by Australia Post. An email got one response they would rectify the tracking number - this has not happened. I have tried to ring - no answer. I have tried to email - auto response they will get back to me. Still no response after repeated attempts to contact them. It is now too late to use the item and I'd like a refund, but that seems difficult too. Even if I ever receive the item I would not buy from Find Sports again as there is no customer service.

Item not delivered. Poor customer service

Bought one small item a month ago and yet to see it. Several emails and phone calls later and still waiting for a response from them. First and last time shopping with them.

JenG

JenGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Item not delivered in time - poor customer service

MaddiEdwards

MaddiEdwardsGippsland, VIC

Heaps of variety

Went to find sports today, heaps of different options to pick from, staff were very helpful and great discounts Staff were very friendly and helped with choosing the best product for me

Bailey

BaileyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

I love the snow shop so much really good good I love the snow shop so much really good food I love the snow shop so much really good good

rocky66

rocky66South East Queensland, QLD

Poor fitting clothing - doesn’t suit Australian bodies

I thought I was getting some bargain swim wear including thermal rash vests. When they arrived the quality was poor and the neck so tight my son nearly suffocated trying to remove it. Only good thing was they refunded without argument. Not sure about other products but I wouldn’t buy off them again

Tamar Jensen

Tamar JensenCentral West, NSW

Women's xtm merino tops

Product on hand, fair price, delivered promptly. Very happy, no complaints. Would recommend.
Sigh. But apparently I need another sixteen words before I can submit this. Oh wait.. Just a couple more..

Review collected in partnership with Find Sports

Helpful and friendly customer service

Went to Find Sport today,, Staff members are really friendly and helpful. Bought my board here last year and came back for maintainance. Will came back here again for more new equipments.

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just awful

Purchased an item I was told was in stock and available within 2 days. Received a phone call advising it would be 2 weeks. As my trip was planned I advised I couldn’t wait and was offered a refund. All good. This was in May and it’s now July and they won’t return my calls (no one to answer the phone, message saying voice box is full). Emails are left unanswered, they have blocked my emails it would seem. My advise, if you want a headache but from Find Sports, otherwise buy deal with a company that wants your business.

Sam N.

Sam N.Sydney, NSW

Annoying Poor

Ordered 2 items online
Was told there was no stock for 1 of the items 2 weeks after ordering and was given alternatives
Didn’t like alternatives so requested a refund or another option
Have tried emailing, calling and Facebook Messenger and no whatsoever contact has been made in return
Absolutely useless, do not use!