Verifiedfinder.com.au

3.7

Mag
Mag6 posts

Selling data

When I search the Finder I just want to see my local energy provider rates and not my data being sold to at least 20 out of state providers. I was bombarded with calls all day long after giving my details. I never received an email with info i sought despite that the email address was requested. We live in 21 century and most of us can use internet. I am ok with emails but will not answer calls from unknown numbers. I never will use Finder again.
Jayden M.
Jayden M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Travel Insurance BE CAREFUL

Tried getting a quote for some travel insurance, filled out the question air, then get a message after giving all my personal information saying: Prices are unavailable right now as we’re undergoing system maintenance Well i WON'T EVER be trying you people again.
Joseph
JosephSydney, NSW10 posts

Not very sane

They lost all credibility when they have shortlisted RolliN as one of their handpicked insurer which has a stupid insurance format - where premium may change each months, and customer has no control over it!!
paulo
paulo5 posts

Do not use

Cold call and I accepted recommendation to upgrade my gas account using same provider. Agent said I could contact them. 2 Hrs later I rang office and asked for agent, was told they were busy and would ring back. 3 days later still no phone call. I received a message from finder that my application had been rejected because I was already on that plan. I had given all information to agent and all they did was submit request for same plan. Will never use finder again….. beware…..
Kat
Kat

Rude customer service representative once I said I wasn’t going to use their service

Received a call from finder in relation to an enquiry I made, the customer service agent was very polite on the first phone call, I asked for time to consider my options before committing to the energy provider they recommended. I read reviews of the energy provider and decided not to go with them. I explained this on his follow up phone call and his tone changed completely. He was extremely rude and dismissive. Not at all a pleasant experience and will never use this service again!
Rasta Pig
Rasta Pig3 posts

Gave my personal information to another company for marketing purposes

Gave my personal information to another company for marketing purposes. Now I have been receiving cold calls.
Officer Quimby
Officer Quimby

Do NOT use Finder

I switched power companies and they cold called me saying I had a business account. I don't own a business. It was incorrect and seemed like a scam.
JCT
JCT

No Stars would have been more relevant

My son feels very deceived by providing very personal information, creating an account with finder that says his credentials are incorrect when trying to log in. He never received a credit rating as they couldn't verify his identity after giving very personal information. He would like his information removed from your records. If not, we will contact every regulation body you are monitored under including the ACCC and Ombudsman. Let's stop these deceiving company from taking your information and using it at their own leisure.
leo c.
leo c.Illawarra, NSW

Daniel Ruben
Daniel RubenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC41 posts

Lovegan692
Lovegan692Sydney, NSW10 posts

Not a genuine comparison web, they don't provide quotes, only want your phone number!!!

I tried to use this web for life insurance, the web site claims you will be given quotation and they don't want your email or phone number. So I have it a go. First of all, you have to fill in email and phone number when you request quote, secondly, once filled in, you won't be given any quote, all I got is an email saying some broker from some company will contact me. This is not what they promised, not what I wanted. Luckily, I deliberately left them a fake phone number just in case this happens, good luck to them trying to call me. This company should be punished for false advertising!!!
Farhan K.
Farhan K.

Will get those annoying calls

So unethical. Will push you to signup and top of that will convince you that the will o my send the rate, but when you check your mail. They signed you up for new product, without yoohr consent.
Tim
TimCentral West, NSW35 posts

Expect lots of follow up calls, they don’t appear independent either

Signed into Finder for an energy comparison.
I always log into these sites under an alias, so I can track to whom they have sold my details and number. There comparisons don’t appear independent giving the skewed result either. Follow up phone call wanted me to go with a new start up, which had 1600 bad reviews out of 1800, not a great sign. Tried telling me they had been in the market for long time, funny enough ASIC’s searched proved otherwise.
Shane J.
Shane J.
  Fair Incentive

Dont use this service it lowers your credit score

This company does a credit enquiry on your account every month under the parent company Hive Empire Pty Ltd to try and sell you a credit card or loan which lowers your credit score in the process.
Shoaib
ShoaibSydney, NSW

If I could give negative rating then I would, this is the worst customer service I ever received!

The most unprofessional and untrained staff, lacks any sort of conversational etiquette!

CategoryFinancial Services